LeVersacci
mzamani
Valkyrja
nasir6371
S32TABLANCA
44 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Xavi: Madrid do not respect us - Page 3 Empty Re: Xavi: Madrid do not respect us

Post by guest7 Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:56 pm

you do realize that the reason we left before the supercopa celebration was becouse they just had a fight before?

that wasn't hard to figure out... simple logic, really

guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Xavi: Madrid do not respect us - Page 3 Empty Re: Xavi: Madrid do not respect us

Post by Harmonica Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:58 pm

And why was there a fight? I'm guessing it involves the most punchable face in football aka. Marcelo?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:45 pm

jiopsi wrote:And why was there a fight? I'm guessing it involves the most punchable face in football aka. Marcelo?
Thought it was Buscuits hmm

Anyway, mr humble & respectful should have waited with his comments until after the euros..

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:50 pm

jiopsi wrote:And why was there a fight? I'm guessing it involves the most punchable face in football aka. Marcelo?
For the honor of you and everything holy to barcelona, Ive updated my avatar.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:03 pm

I'd pay good money to see Jiopsi try (and fail) to punch Marcelo.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:37 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
eelir wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
paxtonpale wrote:Does it really matter? Who cares what these two teams do after an El Clasico. Its El Clasico! Of course we are to expect stupid things to happen. What Del Bosque needs to do now is to calm things down... Things are tensing up becuase of friking Mourinho (massive arguments here I bet) because these thing never have happened with Capello or anyone else as Madrid manager because the players are able to work together in the NT as shown in Euro and WC. I know Cesc is trying to wrestle things out but to the more experienced players, I do expect these things and they will be dealth with. I know they will!

how so? please elaborate Very Happy

Really??? You did not notice anything strange in these 2 years? Nothing like, kung-fu football, accusing us of winning trophies because of buying every known football federation, eye-poking etc. etc.

Xavi makes stupid statements in wrong time, but negating that Mou brought unnecessary friction between RM and Barca players is as stupid as Xavi's statements.

So the rivalry between Real and Barca started two years ago? the clasico is only 2 years old?

oh wait, turn back the clock of time

guys, we have a bandwagoner here Laughing

If you think i am a bandwagoner i couldn't care less, for every video like that i could provide one that counter yours, so that kind of discussion is counterproductive. As for the rivalry, it has never been healthier during the latest period until Mou came. You denying that Mou brought more friction, just shows that your opinion is skewed. If you could not see that by now, you will never see it, or you see it but wont admit for childish reasons. Anyway, most of the times your posts are spot on, this time you are way off.

Cheers!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:46 pm

Of course Mou brought more friction and I'm eternaly gratful for it. That friction gave us the edge over a team who thought they were too good to have competitive games.

United did the same thing to Arsenal under Fergie when they were having fights every other match.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:53 pm

Not really the best thing Xavi could have said but whatever. Although maybe he really is taking a page out of Old man Johan's book and trying to light a fire to spark some sort of reaction within the team.

Doubtful though...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:01 pm

Doc wrote:Not really the best thing Xavi could have said but whatever. Although maybe he really is taking a page out of Old man Johan's book and trying to light a fire to spark some sort of reaction within the team.

Doubtful though...

How did this ''light a fire'' tactic work out for Cruyff? LOL

I really fail to see the logic behind that kind of rationale.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:06 pm

Zealous wrote:
Doc wrote:Not really the best thing Xavi could have said but whatever. Although maybe he really is taking a page out of Old man Johan's book and trying to light a fire to spark some sort of reaction within the team.

Doubtful though...

Really? That is the sole talent of Mourinho. To get the players riled up at something. Either him or the refs or whoever. And you are doubting the tactic?

In the case of Xavi, it is really difficult to argue that he was indeed using that tactic.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:11 pm

Zealous wrote:

Doubtful though...

You fail to see it because, chances are, there isn't any real logic. More than likely, Xavi is just being a complete ass hat and Don Vicente really needs put the proverbial hammer down. Also, Pique and Ramos really are boys in a man's body. Out of all the times to pick a fight...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:12 pm

kiranr wrote:
Zealous wrote:

Doubtful though...

Really? That is the sole talent of Mourinho. To get the players riled up at something. Either him or the refs or whoever. And you are doubting the tactic?

In the case of Xavi, it is really difficult to argue that he was indeed using that tactic.

Yeah that's when the enemey is someone else. That definetly works.

Some people here are saying that Cruyff made problems in the squad to provoke a reaction. Lighting a fire between squad members is the tactic I'm severely doubting here lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:14 pm

Doc wrote:
Zealous wrote:

Doubtful though...

You fail to see it because, chances are, there isn't any real logic. More than likely, Xavi is just being a complete ass hat and Don Vicente really needs put the proverbial hammer down. Also, Pique and Ramos really are boys in a man's body. Out of all the times to pick a fight...

Agreed.

Don Vicente is too nice to drop the hammer sadly.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:15 pm

Zealous wrote:

Yeah that's when the enemey is someone else. That definetly works.

Some people here are saying that Cruyff made problems in the squad to provoke a reaction. Lighting a fire between squad members is the tactic I'm severely doubting here lol

Oh yeah, creating a rift between squad members definitely may not be the best thing to do. I agree.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:23 pm

Just wish that Xavi and Barca players don't play for Spain... I would love to see Arbeloa, Casillas and Ramos ... getting eliminated from group-stage !!!

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:32 pm

Why would you wish something as stupid as that?!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:01 pm

Khaled wrote:Just wish that Xavi and Barca players don't play for Spain... I would love to see Arbeloa, Casillas and Ramos ... getting eliminated from group-stage !!!

I agree with u. im actually hoping fabregas, xavi, iniesta to have some kind of injury , so they play less for spain. Spain(majority of real madrid fans) know but are just too proud to accept the fact that spain would not have been so successifull in the past few years without barca and their stye of play.

Advice to barca players= just take it easy during euros, dont overstrain yourselves bcz even if u win it for spain, come start of the season the disrespect will just resume. After all, everyone of the 14 trophies barca has won, they didnt deserve Very Happy Let albiol,ramos,arbeloa, Torres, carzola, etc win in fr spain.
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:17 pm

Khaled wrote:Just wish that Xavi and Barca players don't play for Spain... I would love to see Arbeloa, Casillas and Ramos ... getting eliminated from group-stage !!!

We don't need to wish anything.
The way I see it is that despite all these catalan players representing catalunia wanting to be their own country blah blah politics blah blah.

They still chose to play for spain. Where is that catalunia pride? Why do they not just play for "Catalunia"

Oh right because they aren't recognized by fifa. They help and contribute to Spains success and ride on that to show that they are from catalunia and again with the blah blah blah.

FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:19 pm

jiopsi wrote:Mourinho might be good person outside of football, but inside he is the worst kind of winner, and a shittiest of losers. An all around bad person.

The butthurt is strong with this one.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:26 pm

Laughing The stupidness is strong with this one :facepalm:

gondov wrote:

I agree with u. im actually hoping fabregas, xavi, iniesta to have some kind of injury , so they play less for spain. Spain(majority of real madrid fans) know but are just too proud to accept the fact that spain would not have been so successifull in the past few years without barca and their stye of play.

Advice to barca players= just take it easy during euros, dont overstrain yourselves bcz even if u win it for spain, come start of the season the disrespect will just resume. After all, everyone of the 14 trophies barca has won, they didnt deserve Very Happy Let albiol,ramos,arbeloa, Torres, carzola, etc win in fr spain.
Wishing injuries on your own players Laughing Are you for real? And who denies that barca is not one of the reason Spain have been so successful lately?
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:38 pm

gondov wrote:

Sums up the most of the cules here. GJ Thumbs up
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:46 pm

Loads of Moudrid drones swarming in by the minute.
This isn't a drill, everybody, press the eject button.
I repeat.
This isn't a drill, everybody, press the eject button.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:07 pm

And here I thought when you posted it was that chart again...
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:11 pm

Xavi has clearly picked wrong shrooms in his last trip...
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:25 am

xavi: "Real Madrid haven't won this league, Barcelona lost it. " Laughing
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:34 am

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:xavi: "Real Madrid haven't won this league, Barcelona lost it. " Laughing

He really said it ? :facepalm:
He first need to call himself a bad loser then.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next