Xavi: Madrid do not respect us

+40
Lex
Error
FalcaoPunch
gondov
Khaled
Doc
Zealous
guest7
punkfusion1992
harhar11
che
Harmonica
Adit
halamadrid2
Pedram
the xcx
kiranr
EarlyPrototype
eelir
The Sanchez
Jack Russell
CBarca
Guiltybystander
DuringTheWar
jibers
Lord Hades
BarrileteCosmico
TomHenningØvrebø
Mr Nick09
la bestia negra
VanDeezNuts
Le Samourai
StrugaRock
Gomez83
TalkingReckless
LeVersacci
mzamani
Valkyrja
nasir6371
S32TABLANCA
44 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Xavi: Madrid do not respect us - Page 2 Empty Re: Xavi: Madrid do not respect us

Post by Guiltybystander Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:03 am

It is better to create a sort of controversy with a common enemy, for example what Sneijder and Van Bommel have been trying to do with regards to Robben and Bayern Munich. To get the whole team riled up against something is smart, but not so very smart to make a complete rift between the two most important elements of your team.

Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1709
Join date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

Xavi: Madrid do not respect us - Page 2 Empty Re: Xavi: Madrid do not respect us

Post by CBarca Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:56 am

I doubt Xavi and co. even feel THAT strongly towards Spain.

He might play for their national team, and be proud of it, but I'm sure he knows he's Catalan first and Spanish second.

Which probably makes it a lot easier for him to make this type of comment.

Although I may be wrong.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 20302
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Xavi: Madrid do not respect us - Page 2 Empty Re: Xavi: Madrid do not respect us

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:05 am

Of course he feels very strongly Spanish. Xavi is only a first-generation Catalan, I believe on one side of his family he's completely Spanish (Hernandez is a Spanish name, after all). In every interview he's been asked whether he feels Spanish he acts almost insulted that the question is even raised.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 27937
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Xavi: Madrid do not respect us - Page 2 Empty Re: Xavi: Madrid do not respect us

Post by CBarca Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:09 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Of course he feels very strongly Spanish. Xavi is only a first-generation Catalan, I believe on one side of his family he's completely Spanish (Hernandez is a Spanish name, after all). In every interview he's been asked whether he feels Spanish he acts almost insulted that the question is even raised.

Interesting. Thanks for the info.

Why the hell is he saying this? :facepalm: :brickwall:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 20302
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Xavi: Madrid do not respect us - Page 2 Empty Re: Xavi: Madrid do not respect us

Post by Jack Russell Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:21 am

CBarca wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Of course he feels very strongly Spanish. Xavi is only a first-generation Catalan, I believe on one side of his family he's completely Spanish (Hernandez is a Spanish name, after all). In every interview he's been asked whether he feels Spanish he acts almost insulted that the question is even raised.

Interesting. Thanks for the info.

Why the hell is he saying this? :facepalm: :brickwall:

He is suffering hmm
Jack Russell
Jack Russell
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 155
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Xavi: Madrid do not respect us - Page 2 Empty Re: Xavi: Madrid do not respect us

Post by The Sanchez Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:41 am

Does it really matter? Who cares what these two teams do after an El Clasico. Its El Clasico! Of course we are to expect stupid things to happen. What Del Bosque needs to do now is to calm things down... Things are tensing up becuase of friking Mourinho (massive arguments here I bet) because these thing never have happened with Capello or anyone else as Madrid manager because the players are able to work together in the NT as shown in Euro and WC. I know Cesc is trying to wrestle things out but to the more experienced players, I do expect these things and they will be dealth with. I know they will!
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3916
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Xavi: Madrid do not respect us - Page 2 Empty Re: Xavi: Madrid do not respect us

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:44 am

paxtonpale wrote:Does it really matter? Who cares what these two teams do after an El Clasico. Its El Clasico! Of course we are to expect stupid things to happen. What Del Bosque needs to do now is to calm things down... Things are tensing up becuase of friking Mourinho (massive arguments here I bet) because these thing never have happened with Capello or anyone else as Madrid manager because the players are able to work together in the NT as shown in Euro and WC. I know Cesc is trying to wrestle things out but to the more experienced players, I do expect these things and they will be dealth with. I know they will!

how so? please elaborate Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Xavi: Madrid do not respect us - Page 2 Empty Re: Xavi: Madrid do not respect us

Post by eelir Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:53 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
paxtonpale wrote:Does it really matter? Who cares what these two teams do after an El Clasico. Its El Clasico! Of course we are to expect stupid things to happen. What Del Bosque needs to do now is to calm things down... Things are tensing up becuase of friking Mourinho (massive arguments here I bet) because these thing never have happened with Capello or anyone else as Madrid manager because the players are able to work together in the NT as shown in Euro and WC. I know Cesc is trying to wrestle things out but to the more experienced players, I do expect these things and they will be dealth with. I know they will!

how so? please elaborate Very Happy

Really??? You did not notice anything strange in these 2 years? Nothing like, kung-fu football, accusing us of winning trophies because of buying every known football federation, eye-poking etc. etc.

Xavi makes stupid statements in wrong time, but negating that Mou brought unnecessary friction between RM and Barca players is as stupid as Xavi's statements.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2180
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Xavi: Madrid do not respect us - Page 2 Empty Re: Xavi: Madrid do not respect us

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:10 am

1. Xavi is talking trash

2. He is an idiot for bringing this up now
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Xavi: Madrid do not respect us - Page 2 Empty Re: Xavi: Madrid do not respect us

Post by kiranr Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:18 am


Casillas will get everyone in line. Spain need not have to worry.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Xavi: Madrid do not respect us - Page 2 Empty Re: Xavi: Madrid do not respect us

Post by the xcx Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:43 am

Maybe it has something to do with Xavi not respecting us? Anyway shit timing.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 7478
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Xavi: Madrid do not respect us - Page 2 Empty Re: Xavi: Madrid do not respect us

Post by Pedram Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:47 am

If Xavi and co respect us we'll respect them too.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6770
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Xavi: Madrid do not respect us - Page 2 Empty Re: Xavi: Madrid do not respect us

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:52 am

Olof Mellberg: squad harmony is overrated
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24054
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Xavi: Madrid do not respect us - Page 2 Empty Re: Xavi: Madrid do not respect us

Post by StrugaRock Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:00 am

Gomez83 wrote:
StrugaRock wrote:Xavi: Madrid do not respect us - Page 2 554672_426092817423340_134379219928036_1328160_170903923_n

And yes this is the way you respected your opponents
Lol, Pique sticking his hand out saying we scored 5 is more disrespectful then your sig? Or Xavi claiming your team doesn't know how to lose after how many times Mourinho claimed Barcelona cheat xD you sir are looking at the situation one sided, between Barcelona and Real Madrid, not within the Spanish players in those teams.
Casillas tried to stop the fighting Mourinho got butthurt and told him to stop so clearly Madrid has a huge influence in not fixing problems.

I never said that I am or not disrespectful, nor about Mourinho. I just stated the hypocrisy of Xavi's comments.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1267
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Xavi: Madrid do not respect us - Page 2 Empty Re: Xavi: Madrid do not respect us

Post by Adit Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:08 am

Xavi: Madrid do not respect us - Page 2 37329810- I want respect
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9545
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Xavi: Madrid do not respect us - Page 2 Empty Re: Xavi: Madrid do not respect us

Post by Harmonica Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:29 am

Idiots still repeat the sprinkler issue Camp Nou in 10? Laughing You know the same happened in Wempley after the 11 CL final? Was it also about respect or just honest mistake to turn off the timer which the irrigation sprinklers always are? Kids these days. :facepalm:
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 13755
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Xavi: Madrid do not respect us - Page 2 Empty Re: Xavi: Madrid do not respect us

Post by LeVersacci Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:31 am

jiopsi wrote:Idiots still repeat the sprinkler issue Camp Nou in 10? Laughing You know the same happened in Wempley after the 11 CL final? Was it also about respect or just honest mistake to turn off the timer which the irrigation sprinklers always are? Kids these days. :facepalm:
Facepalming yourself hmm
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 13448
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Xavi: Madrid do not respect us - Page 2 Empty Re: Xavi: Madrid do not respect us

Post by che Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:35 am

xavi's comments will cause more tension between barcelona and madrid players, spain will implode and not get out of the group banana
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica
Posts : 3597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Xavi: Madrid do not respect us - Page 2 Empty Re: Xavi: Madrid do not respect us

Post by harhar11 Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:43 am

Mr Nick09 wrote: I just would like to know, where are the evidences that we have not been respectful of Barcelona when they lost?

I mean, Ramos didnt pick up the mic during the title celebrations to sing "cabron, barca, salud el campeon", did he?

evidences first, then we discuss. otherwise that just sounds like an unneeded comment when he should be looking to bury anykind of differences between both side going into the euros. It's actually disappointing to hear Xavi speaking like that so close to a major tournament. i am not spanish so i couldnt care less if they implode lol


You raelly need to ask? Laughing

How about when we won the supercup every real madrid player left before the barca player lifted the trophy? or what about claiming that we cheat, we have payed the ref and spanish fa etc or when we defeated you and marcelo denied shaking hand with pique when we lost the cup last year pique - who most real madrid fan claims is a *bleep* - went to every real madrid player and shaked their hand and congratulated them or when everytime you are losing marcelo, ramos, carvalho or PEPE tries to break one of their opponents leg/hand. Thats just few of the disrespectful things that you have done.

----

If showing the hand toward HIS OWN fans is being disrespectful then what does that make Raul when he shhs the camp nou or when he sang barca barca mierda or when ronaldo did that calm down celebration?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3646
Join date : 2011-06-11

Back to top Go down

Xavi: Madrid do not respect us - Page 2 Empty Re: Xavi: Madrid do not respect us

Post by Harmonica Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:48 am

Mourinho might be good person outside of football, but inside he is the worst kind of winner, and a shittiest of losers. An all around bad person.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 13755
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Xavi: Madrid do not respect us - Page 2 Empty Re: Xavi: Madrid do not respect us

Post by punkfusion1992 Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:49 am

My Dearest Xavi,
Even though we've been training together and I've been using your shower shoes everyday without asking, I have only just learned of your latest displeasure through the media. So, on behalf of Real Madrid, allow me to offer my formal congratulations on winning that thing I dropped under the bus last year.
I can't tell you how sorry I am that it took this long for my club and I to congratulate Barcelona on this and all of your successes. But there is a very good reason: We don't care. Seriously, we don't. Even a turtle cares more about congratulating you than we do and turtles don't care at all. (Side note: you kind of look like a turtle. No offense. Just kidding, total offense.)
Unlike you, we'd rather not pretend to be polite in public just so we can be all self-righteous (yeah, I read the dictionary for fun sometimes....kaboom.) about it later. I was going to say something else that was going to completely burn you with fire and insults but I forgot what it was and all I have written on this paper I found in my pocket is "goat milk." Doesn't make sense? Don't care.
So, yeah, that's it. To summarize my points: 1) We don't care about congratulating annoying people we don't want to congratulate. 2) You shouldn't either. 3) Goat milk. And as an added bonus, I've included a picture of me wearing sunglasses and giving a double thumbs up while showing off my new haircut that I gave myself with your scissors before not cleaning them. Ayyy!
Sincerely,
Mr. The Ramos

at least Ramos apologized
LOOOOOL :bow:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/sergio-ramos-satisfies-xavi-desire-real-madrid-congratulate-083648700.html
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 1175
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Xavi: Madrid do not respect us - Page 2 Empty Re: Xavi: Madrid do not respect us

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:52 am

so marcelo not shaking pique's hand accounts for Real Madrid, as a whole not being respectful to barcelona when they lose?

that's what i thought, there is nothing in your post worth arguing about, and Xavi still doesnt have a point.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Xavi: Madrid do not respect us - Page 2 Empty Re: Xavi: Madrid do not respect us

Post by che Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:53 am

seriously though, who gives a shit?

they're rivals, most of them probably hate each other, why force either side to show respect when everyone knows they don't feel the other side deserves any?

the world needs to be less politically correct...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica
Posts : 3597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Xavi: Madrid do not respect us - Page 2 Empty Re: Xavi: Madrid do not respect us

Post by kiranr Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:55 am

Xavi does not really have a point at all. Even if he does, it is unreasonable to expect any sort of respect from Madrid. They are fiercely competitive and not in a good way at all.

kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Xavi: Madrid do not respect us - Page 2 Empty Re: Xavi: Madrid do not respect us

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:56 am

eelir wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
paxtonpale wrote:Does it really matter? Who cares what these two teams do after an El Clasico. Its El Clasico! Of course we are to expect stupid things to happen. What Del Bosque needs to do now is to calm things down... Things are tensing up becuase of friking Mourinho (massive arguments here I bet) because these thing never have happened with Capello or anyone else as Madrid manager because the players are able to work together in the NT as shown in Euro and WC. I know Cesc is trying to wrestle things out but to the more experienced players, I do expect these things and they will be dealth with. I know they will!

how so? please elaborate Very Happy

Really??? You did not notice anything strange in these 2 years? Nothing like, kung-fu football, accusing us of winning trophies because of buying every known football federation, eye-poking etc. etc.

Xavi makes stupid statements in wrong time, but negating that Mou brought unnecessary friction between RM and Barca players is as stupid as Xavi's statements.

So the rivalry between Real and Barca started two years ago? the clasico is only 2 years old?

oh wait, turn back the clock of time


guys, we have a bandwagoner here Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Xavi: Madrid do not respect us - Page 2 Empty Re: Xavi: Madrid do not respect us

Post by guest7 Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:56 am

you do realize that the reason we left before the supercopa celebration was becouse they just had a fight before?

that wasn't hard to figure out... simple logic, really
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Xavi: Madrid do not respect us - Page 2 Empty Re: Xavi: Madrid do not respect us

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum