If Internacional are able to bring back Nilmar...

+9
Cotes
justdoit_
S32TABLANCA
Ganso
Mr Nick09
S
Dante
Great Leader Sprucenuce
sportsczy
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If Internacional are able to bring back Nilmar... Empty If Internacional are able to bring back Nilmar...

Post by sportsczy Thu May 31, 2012 5:43 pm

Damiao will get sold. The clubs involved are PSG, Juve and Spurs.

PSG will pay the most. Juve has the most prestige. And the Spurs are there for the lulz.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

If Internacional are able to bring back Nilmar... Empty Re: If Internacional are able to bring back Nilmar...

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 31, 2012 5:52 pm

Spurs are going to get Damiao without CL?

If Internacional are able to bring back Nilmar... Okay-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-218
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

If Internacional are able to bring back Nilmar... Empty Re: If Internacional are able to bring back Nilmar...

Post by sportsczy Thu May 31, 2012 5:52 pm

That's why they're more a lulz candidate Mole... they have no chance.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 31, 2012 5:53 pm

sportsczy wrote:That's why they're more a lulz candidate Mole... they have no chance.

Yh i know i was more LOL'in at Spurs them selves thinking they have a hope in hell.

The best Spurs can get is Ba.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu May 31, 2012 5:55 pm

lol

Damiao in Bundesliga hmm would he fit
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 31, 2012 6:07 pm

Would be so dissapointed if he ended up as our 'Top' signing.

The problem is when teams like PSG enter the race to secure a signature of a particular player in this case Damaio ,his price tag will obviously go up and clubs end asking more for him.In the process we end up overpaying to get our man.Teams like PSG and City make it so difficult for other top clubs to compete in the market as there is only the prestige factor to lure top players which isnt enough.Its happened to the Italian clubs and now its happening to Manchester United which is slowly taking into effect.

I wouldnt pay more than 20m for him.Anything over 20m is overpaying.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 31, 2012 6:15 pm

PSG have offered 35 mil for Damiao. So the 20 mil won't cut it....
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 31, 2012 6:16 pm

Why pay so much? its ridiculous, i know he is good but not 35m good, how silly.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 31, 2012 6:18 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Why pay so much? its ridiculous, i know he is good but not 35m good, how silly.

The argument is that he bumped Pato out of the starting CF spot in Brazil NT and we offered this amount for Pato earlier.

I agree it's a lot. But PSG is desperate for a CF. He has the right physical makeup for Ligue 1 too. I like him a lot. Giroud wants to leave France... so he's not really in the picture. He's better and would only cost 20-25 mil lol.

Juve should go after Giroud imo.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 31, 2012 6:20 pm

Paying 35m for him would make Caroll's transfer look like a reasonable transfer Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 31, 2012 6:23 pm

Surag wrote:Paying 35m for him would make Caroll's transfer look like a reasonable transfer Laughing

Not really because Damaio has world class potential, Carroll has nothing Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 31, 2012 6:26 pm

I'm trying to get my point across here.He is not worth 35m at present for the potential he has shown playing in the Brazilian League.

South American market wasnt this inflated before.You cant compare them to European market.

Last edited by Surag on Thu May 31, 2012 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 31, 2012 6:28 pm

Surag wrote:I'm trying to get my point across here.He is not worth 20m at present for the potential he has shown playing in the Brazilian League.

South American market wasnt this inflated before.You cant compare them to European market.

Do get that, but if you buy Damaio your paying for potential as much as anything else..... same goes for Neymar, Oscar, Ganso, Lucas or any other Brazilian upcoming star who has'nt left Brazil yet.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu May 31, 2012 6:30 pm

Our market is not inflated,ive said this 1 million times already,our clubs dont want to sell so they put these ridiculous prices

sportsczy wrote:PSG have offered 35 mil for Damiao. So the 20 mil won't cut it....
what?i doubt thats true

Juve are the ones closer to him btw.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu May 31, 2012 6:33 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Why pay so much? its ridiculous, i know he is good but not 35m good, how silly.

Might be silly , but these kind of money are peanuts for those who are behind PSG , so they don't care for that . Better for them to spend what's needed now that they have the chance and get the players they want .

I guess they ll have to make some more offers like this one to compete for other important players , in order for them to compete in Europe .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu May 31, 2012 10:14 pm

Mole, your Cheryl obsession is getting a bit too much Laughing
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 31, 2012 10:17 pm

S32TABLANCA wrote:Mole, your Cheryl obsession is getting a bit too much Laughing

What obsession lol? think thats the first time i have ever posted that gif Laughing

The chick in my sig is Scarlett Johansson :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Thu May 31, 2012 10:29 pm

Kevin Gameiro went to PSG this summer because it was the safer move for his international career than risking a transfer to Valencia.

Now Euro 2012 is but a dream and the club's brass are already looking to replace him. Yikes.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 31, 2012 10:32 pm

justdoit_ wrote:Kevin Gameiro went to PSG this summer because it was the safer move for his international career than risking a transfer to Valencia.

Now Euro 2012 is but a dream and the club's brass are already looking to replace him. Yikes.

Started off very hot as he had 8 goals in the first month and half. But nothing after that. Had chances too... just couldn't find the net. It got so bad with the CF position that Carlo played 3 wingers and no CF over the last 6 games... and PSG won the last 6.

Nene and Menez are terrible team players and Pastore was flopping for a long time in his defense. Gameiro needs service.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu May 31, 2012 10:35 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
S32TABLANCA wrote:Mole, your Cheryl obsession is getting a bit too much Laughing

What obsession lol? think thats the first time i have ever posted that gif Laughing

You watch her music videos on mute with a packet of tissues *tut tut*

Cheryl Mole :bow:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 31, 2012 10:39 pm

S32TABLANCA wrote:

I have done but i dont make a habit of it lol ( watching the videos not the tissues part lol).... and Cheryl Mole was something Vibe said by accident lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 31, 2012 10:50 pm

Carlo was playing Menez CF because Gameiro was awful too, that has to be said. he had chances but he couldnt finish at all.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu May 31, 2012 10:53 pm

S32TABLANCA wrote:

I have done but i dont make a habit of it lol ( watching the videos not the tissues part lol).... and Cheryl Mole was something Vibe said by accident lol.

F*ck you, I said that and nobody noticed, then Vibe repeated it and everybody laughed.

If Internacional are able to bring back Nilmar... First-world-problems-ii
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:50 am

I wouldn't want Damiao at Juve...
When you actually see him play...he's not as impressive as when you just google how many goals he scored...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:52 am

Cotes wrote:Damiao isn't as impressive..
If you just look at Wikipedia/goal.com/espn & see how many goals he score, it could be a bit deceiving than when you actually see him play...
thats because you saw 2 NT games
i bet you woud feel the same way about di natale if you saw him with italy

but yeah,he has been unimpressive on the past 2 friendlies while eberyone else is fired up
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next