Blue Barrett
Swanhends
LeSwagg James
The Franchise
Le Samourai
26 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 2 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Zealous Mon May 28, 2012 3:17 pm

Celebrate winners, like Rondooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 2 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 3:20 pm

Zealous wrote:Celebrate winners, like Rondooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
What has Rondo won?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon May 28, 2012 3:21 pm

Ok.

>Melo did not f*k over anyone, Denver got a great deal.

>I am as big a Carmelo Antony fan as you're going to find.....there are a couple reasons I love him.

1.He is the best closer in the game IMO.

2.I saw him go punch for punch on both ends with prime , healthy Kobe, someone no one else has ever done.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon May 28, 2012 3:22 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
Zealous wrote:Celebrate winners, like Rondooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
What has Rondo won?

A ring.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 3:25 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Ok.

>Melo did not f*k over anyone, Denver got a great deal.

>I am as big a Carmelo Antony fan as you're going to find.....there are a couple reasons I love him.

1.He is the best closer in the game IMO.

2.I saw him go punch for punch on both ends with prime , healthy Kobe, someone no one else has ever done.
When you sulk more than Anelka and act like a little bitch while you're still playing for your team, thereby screwing up team chemistry and putting your team in a tight corner, you're a cancer! Going to deny he did any of that?

Best closer in the game has been out of the first round only once in his career. Boo hoo! Laughing

Punch for punch with Kobe? Why does that surprise you? I mean they're probably the two most heavily iso oriented players in the NBA in 15 years(bar A.I).
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 3:25 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
What has Rondo won?

A ring.
He did f*k all to win it. Did as much as Scalibrine.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon May 28, 2012 3:27 pm

Barrettinator wrote:So why are people still wanking over twats like Melo(who f*kd his former team up massively before he moved) who is a consistent loser?

Because people rate his talent...and rightly so

But nobody calls him the next MJ, the Chosen 1 and so on.

Also, Melo might be a loser..but very rarely as it been his fault. He loses to teams that have better players than he does.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon May 28, 2012 3:27 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
What has Rondo won?

A ring.

Stop talking , you obviously didn't watch the series.

Rondo won them the series....no Rondo and we had that series in the bag.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 3:30 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:So why are people still wanking over twats like Melo(who f*kd his former team up massively before he moved) who is a consistent loser?

Because people rate his talent...and rightly so

But nobody calls him the next MJ, the Chosen 1 and so on.

Also, Melo might be a loser..but very rarely as it been his fault. He loses to teams that have better players than he does.
LOL because he does not deserve any MJ comparison. LeBron does. As for talent, I think he's even more talented than MJ. MJ just has more heart and probably the bravest heart in the history of the NBA.

And btw, for the last line, you could say the same for T-Mac.......but when they both retire, will anyone remember that? I mean people laugh at the Malones and Barkleys of the world for being ringless but forget that they were unfortunate to play in MJ's era.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 3:31 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
What has Rondo won?

A ring.

Stop talking , you obviously didn't watch the series.

Rondo won them the series....no Rondo and we had that series in the bag.
My apologies for not adding the smiley LOL. But c'mon now, you're giving him too much credit. No Pierce(and Perkins) and Boston are not even in that Finals series in the first place.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon May 28, 2012 3:33 pm

LOL people were calling him the chosen one before he even got that tattoo.. Like Barret is saying, he's just embracing what people say about him

And yeah people act like LeBron shy's away from the moment every year.. They forget all of the clutch shit he's done throughout his career just because he had ONE bad series, the NBA finals last year.. Don't gimme that Boston 2010 crap either, NOBODY was doing anything on his team, its not his fault.. He pretty much raped the Celtics in 2008, the year they won the Championship.. Not his fault if he said "*bleep* it, nobody else is doing shit"

I'm not a fan boy, I criticized him accordingly after last years Finals.. That was the only time I was shocked at his play.. Never needed a reason to bash him other than that

P.S. Me bringing up Durant's two shots was not meant to bash him, I'm a big KD fan.. I'm just trying to point out that LeBron gets treated unfairly

Last edited by Swagg on Mon May 28, 2012 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon May 28, 2012 3:33 pm

You have to be kidding me with this bullshit.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon May 28, 2012 3:37 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
What has Rondo won?

A ring.

Wow, I know you like talking out of your ass, and you're good at it, but watch the series again.

Pistons series:
game 1: 11 points, 7 assists, 5 steals

game 2: 10 points, 9 boards, 8 assists, 3 steals

game 3: 12 points, 4 assists

game 5: 7 points, 13 assist, 6 boards, 4 steals

game 6: 11 points, 4 boards

Lakers:

game 1: 15 pts, 7 assists, 5 boards

game 2: 4 pts, 16 assists

game 6: 21 points, 8 assists, 7 boards, 6 steals

Last edited by dmize on Mon May 28, 2012 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 3:38 pm

^FFS read my reply. Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 28, 2012 3:48 pm

Rondo will dominate the Heat tonight book it. The Heat beat the C's last year because Wade took him out.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 28, 2012 3:49 pm

Le Samourai wrote:

You have to be kidding me with this bullshit.

:bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 4:05 pm

Zealous wrote:Rondo will dominate the Heat tonight book it. The Heat beat the C's last year because Wade took him out.
No doubt he'll get his numbers, but I'm sure the Heat have something in store for him.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 28, 2012 4:26 pm

The Heat have nothing left in their locker that no body has seen before. Doc is the coach who has something in store.

Heat are still favourites for this series since LeBron and Wade are beasts but never underestimate the heart if a champion. :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon May 28, 2012 9:36 pm

Lol @ these refs right now... joke
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon May 28, 2012 9:36 pm

Lol @these refs calling a technical on Boston for any and everything,

Edit: ^lol

That foul on KG earlier was just................................................. Laughing
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon May 28, 2012 9:44 pm

More BS. Ray Allen hammered in the paint, and then a touch foul is called on Boston as soon as Battier or whoever had the ball on the ground. All Doc can do is laugh

Edit: not to mention Joel Anthonys layup to beat the buzzer was still in his hand... but I doubt the refs will go back and change it.

and lol @ Danny Crawford trending on twitter

Last edited by dmize on Mon May 28, 2012 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon May 28, 2012 9:45 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Lol @these refs calling a technical on Boston for any and everything,

Edit: ^lol

That foul on KG earlier was just................................................. Laughing

What did Doc even say to the ref?
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon May 28, 2012 9:58 pm

Scores now tied @ 46. The officials reviewed the Anthony shot during half-time
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon May 28, 2012 10:03 pm

You guys sure put alot of trust in Stiesma when he's on the court, not sure I would have Allen running off screens making slip passes to him, but it's working alright for the while.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 10:49 pm

Good lead so far. Just have to keep our composure.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon May 28, 2012 10:54 pm

Wow so many open three's missed right there
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next