Blue
the xcx
Blue Barrett
Kick
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who?

Hazard, Hulk or Lucas Moura Vote_lcap67%Hazard, Hulk or Lucas Moura Voting_bar 67% 
[ 6 ]
Hazard, Hulk or Lucas Moura Vote_lcap33%Hazard, Hulk or Lucas Moura Voting_bar 33% 
[ 3 ]
Hazard, Hulk or Lucas Moura Vote_lcap0%Hazard, Hulk or Lucas Moura Voting_bar 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Hazard, Hulk or Lucas Moura Empty Hazard, Hulk or Lucas Moura

Post by Kick Mon May 28, 2012 12:18 am

This is something I have been asking myself since about April. Who do we buy to play on the other wing to Ramires? I will give you some Pro's and Con's about the players to help you decide.

Hazard:
Pro:
Assist machine
Creative
He will one day be a world beater
Versatile

Con:
Has considered joining City
High wages (probably highest out of the three)
Could well end up competition for Mata
Likely to block Youth

Hulk
Pro:
Cool Name
Brazilian (great in attack)
Can score from anywhere
Versatile
Strong and fast
European and international experience and proven

Con:
Not green Sad
Brazilian (doesn't defend)
Least creative out of the three
Plays outside the big 5 leagues

Lucas:
Pro:
Youngest
Great potential

Con:
Every second Brazilian is called Lucas
Raw
At present the worst player of the three
Least experienced

If there is anything else I should add, let me know. If not Vote!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Hazard, Hulk or Lucas Moura Empty Re: Hazard, Hulk or Lucas Moura

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 12:35 am

Don't care. Don't want Hazard or Moura. I want Hulk.

Hazard - Don't want anyone to compete with Mata. The only person I want to see as Mata's competition is Marin and maybe even Piazon. Hazard wants to play Mata's role and wants Mata's shirt(although he won't get it), if he doesn't get either or both he could begin to sulk. And considering the amount of drama he tends to create, sulking may not be out of the question for him in the future. You never know though, seeing as we were able to control the legendary, ultimate sulker of all time in Anelka(though he cost us in Moscow).

Moura - Who?

Hulk - Strong, fast, skilled and experienced. Would make the transition from Drogba-style to Torres-style much much smoother for the team. Portuguese and Brazillian players generally don't ask for too much wages, which is good for us(see Carvalho, Ferreira, Alex, Ramires, Luiz, Deco, etc) unlike what we would get from Hazard. He's more matured than Hazard and will be more cool headed, plus he's got Brazilians and Portuguese players around so he'll immediately feel at home.

I'd be disappointed personally if we got Hazard but at the end of the day, I'm going to have to support him once he puts on that blue shirt. Same way I was mad about the Cahill signing and look how that turned out.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon May 28, 2012 12:37 am

I would go for Hulk myself, like you described his attributes, he also has a very good technique with the ball. Hulk is proven and matured, Chelsea would be perfect for him.

Hazard on the otherhand possesses talent, but his yet to mature and prove himself against tougher opposition. Manchester would be good destination for him.

As for Lucas, I think we should leave him alone for now, hes talented and all but likes to play over his head sometimes and Imo he should stay in Brazil for atleast one more year.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon May 28, 2012 1:00 am

Barrettinator wrote:Don't care. Don't want Hazard or Moura. I want Hulk.

Hazard - Don't want anyone to compete with Mata. The only person I want to see as Mata's competition is Marin and maybe even Piazon. Hazard wants to play Mata's role and wants Mata's shirt(although he won't get it), if he doesn't get either or both he could begin to sulk. And considering the amount of drama he tends to create, sulking may not be out of the question for him in the future. You never know though, seeing as we were able to control the legendary, ultimate sulker of all time in Anelka(though he cost us in Moscow).

Moura - Who?

Hulk - Strong, fast, skilled and experienced. Would make the transition from Drogba-style to Torres-style much much smoother for the team. Portuguese and Brazillian players generally don't ask for too much wages, which is good for us(see Carvalho, Ferreira, Alex, Ramires, Luiz, Deco, etc) unlike what we would get from Hazard. He's more matured than Hazard and will be more cool headed, plus he's got Brazilians and Portuguese players around so he'll immediately feel at home.

I'd be disappointed personally if we got Hazard but at the end of the day, I'm going to have to support him once he puts on that blue shirt. Same way I was mad about the Cahill signing and look how that turned out.

I honestly don't think Hazard is as bad as the media have made him out to be and I believe he would accept a winger role at Chelsea given the fact it's a lot more than what he will get at city. I would be very happy with any of the three as they are all improvements on our current wingers.

I would prefer Hulk or Hazard though, not sure which yet,
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon May 28, 2012 1:02 am

Who is to say we are not signing two out of three?

Ramires will most likely play in midfield next season.

If i had to chose

1a. Hazard
1b. Hulk

Lucas

I have seen Lucas numerous times with Sao Paulo i don't think he is anywhere near being ready for Europe. He is 19 but he lacks football intelligence and a end product.

He looks like another Di Maria rather then the next superstar from Brazil. But he is 19 maybe i am being harsh.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon May 28, 2012 1:07 am

Considering each will cost 30-40m, I doubt we will sign more than one.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 1:18 am

Kick wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:Don't care. Don't want Hazard or Moura. I want Hulk.

Moura - Who?

I honestly don't think Hazard is as bad as the media have made him out to be and I believe he would accept a winger role at Chelsea given the fact it's a lot more than what he will get at city. I would be very happy with any of the three as they are all improvements on our current wingers.

I would prefer Hulk or Hazard though, not sure which yet,
‘I also had the most assists in the League, and I never believed I could possibly come up with such a fantastic set of statistics,’ he said.
‘Certainly, I could not have made such a decisive contribution, had the coach at Lille not changed my position.
‘It is all down to that. I have always dreamed of playing the number 10 role, and wearing that number on my back, and you can see what a difference it makes from how many goals I have scored and set up for others. That will be a consideration when I decide on my club. Where I will play will influence my thinking on who I should join.’
Clearly he's thinking about playing Mata's role.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon May 28, 2012 1:21 am

I don't think it will be a major factor IMO, if anything it eould mean he is more likely to move on when he is older. I suppose that is another reason for Hulk, I doubt he will move for the rest of his prime.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 1:34 am

Oh well, I'll just have to live with it.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon May 28, 2012 1:40 am

Or buy Hulk. Razz
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 1:45 am

Kick wrote:Or buy Hulk. Razz
Who do YOU personally want?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon May 28, 2012 1:52 am

Barrettinator wrote:
Kick wrote:Or buy Hulk. Razz
Who do YOU personally want?

Hulk if Hazard is indeed a greedy little sht.

Hazard if Porto won't sell Hulk for less than 40m.

Or whoever we can get cheaper, Hulk most likely.

Either one, I just don't have a clear cut favourite.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon May 28, 2012 1:53 am

Kick wrote:Considering each will cost 30-40m, I doubt we will sign more than one.

How successful do you think we could be next season with one of Hulk or Hazard?

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 1:58 am

Blue wrote:
Kick wrote:Considering each will cost 30-40m, I doubt we will sign more than one.

Depends on if we fix other areas as well(e.g RB, CM)
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon May 28, 2012 2:00 am

Blue wrote:

If we play like we did under Robbie, top 4 for sure and that is what I want. As long as we look to add more youngsters over the next few years we will be challenging EPL in no time, but not next year.

I would love to win the FA cup again but I don't see us winning any other trophy, maybe EPL if Robbie gets the job and does an incredible job.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobloblaw Mon May 28, 2012 2:04 am

It'd be great if Hazard agreed to play on the right wing. Then subs in for Mata in the center once in a while when mata needs a break. However, given his ego, I doubt he'd go for that.
Bobloblaw
Bobloblaw
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 2:04 am

Kick wrote:
Blue wrote:

If we play like we did under Robbie, top 4 for sure and that is what I want. As long as we look to add more youngsters over the next few years we will be challenging EPL in no time, but not next year.

I would love to win the FA cup again but I don't see us winning any other trophy, maybe EPL if Robbie gets the job and does an incredible job.
We're winning the FA Cup again next year. :coffee:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 2:17 am

Bobloblaw wrote:It'd be great if Hazard agreed to play on the right wing. Then subs in for Mata in the center once in a while when mata needs a break. However, given his ego, I doubt he'd go for that.
Welcome! cheers
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon May 28, 2012 2:23 am

Kick wrote:
Blue wrote:

I don't think the board would be happy by taking a step back. We just won the CL, i am sure the board is thinking using the CL victory as a momentum to take a step further. The investment will be worth it if we challenge on all fronts.

I am pretty sure Hazard and Hulk wont be convinced to come here, if the club not making big investment and build a squad to challenge the world best.

We just lost our best player in Drogba, we are not a better team then a few weeks ago. And the way we won the CL can't be replicated.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BornBlueLiveBlueDieBlue Mon May 28, 2012 2:25 am

Is it me or are we generally leery about big-money transfers after *ahem ahem* and is that clouding our judgement in general?

I can't help but think about this.
BornBlueLiveBlueDieBlue
BornBlueLiveBlueDieBlue
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 2:26 am

BornBlueLiveBlueDieBlue wrote:Is it me or are we generally leery about big-money transfers after *ahem ahem* and is that clouding our judgement in general?

Well I certainly am. Razz
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BornBlueLiveBlueDieBlue Mon May 28, 2012 2:30 am

PS. Your Lampard pic is way better than mine banana
BornBlueLiveBlueDieBlue
BornBlueLiveBlueDieBlue
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon May 28, 2012 2:35 am

Blue wrote:
Kick wrote:
Blue wrote:

I don't think the board would be happy by taking a step back. We just won the CL, i am sure the board is thinking using the CL victory as a momentum to take a step further. The investment will be worth it if we challenge on all fronts.

I am pretty sure Hazard and Hulk wont be convinced to come here, if the club not making big investment and build a squad to challenge the world best.

We just lost our best player in Drogba, we are not a better team then a few weeks ago. And the way we won the CL can't be replicated.

I don't want to replicate our CL run in the EPL. I believe Roberto used the correct tactics for each match and can do the same for the EPL. Drogba is a massive loss but who is to say Torres cannot score important goals for us next year? RDB has certainly brought the best out of him and can do the same next season.

As for CL and pushing on, either Roman will say 'ok we won CL, now lets rebuild' or he will want more. Personally, I think it would be best to have a rebuilding year with RDM as he brings the best out of our players, listen to any player interview about Robbie and you will see the same. Even with a rebuilding year, Robbie would get the best out of our players and more creativity behind Torres means there won't be a lack of goals. The only thing left is to plug up the defence which can be done by bringing in a Good assistant like Steve Clarke.
BornBlueLiveBlueDieBlue wrote:Is it me or are we generally leery about big-money transfers after *ahem ahem* and is that clouding our judgement in general?

Fresh blood Twisted Evil

Who would you sign?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon May 28, 2012 2:41 am

Kick wrote:
I don't want to replicate our CL run in the EPL. I believe Roberto used the correct tactics for each match and can do the same for the EPL. Drogba is a massive loss but who is to say Torres cannot score important goals for us next year? RDB has certainly brought the best out of him and can do the same next season.

As for CL and pushing on, either Roman will say 'ok we won CL, now lets rebuild' or he will want more. Personally, I think it would be best to have a rebuilding year with RDM as he brings the best out of our players, listen to any player interview about Robbie and you will see the same. Even with a rebuilding year, Robbie would get the best out of our players and more creativity behind Torres means there won't be a lack of goals. The only thing left is to plug up the defence which can be done by bringing in a Good assistant like Steve Clarke.

Yea I agree with the first part of the second paragraph. I hope the win this year will, in a way, quench Roman's apparent thirst for the trophy and he won't be so uptight about it next year and will allow us some time to transition and rebuild. Cause, in reality, it's only been his own impatience that's kept us from doing so thus far.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BornBlueLiveBlueDieBlue Mon May 28, 2012 2:42 am

Kick wrote:
Blue wrote:
Kick wrote:
Blue wrote:

Fresh blood Twisted Evil

Who would you sign?

I would sign Hazard. All the indecisiveness that has been put in the media is most likely agent-driven. He's spent 7 years at Lille, and when the transfer rumours started last year, he said he'd stay for one more year. He's only 21, and it seems more like naivete than ego.

That being said, he's got bags of skill, and I'd love to see the competition develop for the #10 role with Mata. Mata doesn't seem like the kind of guy to have too much trouble playing on the left side, and with De Bruyne coming in ever so often, the midfield won't be as much of a liability as it used to be.

How about a deep-lying creator (Modric?) Any ideas?
BornBlueLiveBlueDieBlue
BornBlueLiveBlueDieBlue
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next