Old Man Johan: Barca's cycle is over, Only people in chelsea district are happy about CL final

+37
vivabarca38
aleumdance
Rebaño Sagrado
harhar11
Be/\/ceCALI
jibers
DuringTheWar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
rwo power
Zealous
the xcx
ELO
Senor Penguin
Lord Awesome
kiranr
Kick
Zero
Noonan22
Gomez83
Abramovich
stunt
Ali
Le Samourai
Blue Barrett
Sushi Master
Neutral
S32TABLANCA
Dnmac4
_LMG_10_
animal.crackers
Bellabong
Doc
Lord Hades
RED
Guiltybystander
Gil
Yuri Yukuv
41 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Old Man Johan: Barca's cycle is over, Only people in chelsea district are happy about CL final - Page 7 Empty Re: Old Man Johan: Barca's cycle is over, Only people in chelsea district are happy about CL final

Post by Blue Barrett Sat May 26, 2012 6:50 pm

alexjanosik wrote:As usual he is right.The Chelsea win was a blotch on the beautiful game.
As for whether winning is all that matters,for some its not.And Cruyff is one of them.He believes correctly that there is one way to play the game,his way, the Johan Cruyff way.
And there are millions of football fans around the world who agree with him.A decent proportion of them being Barca fans.
How hard is it to understand? Are Chelsea the first team to win a CL playing defensively? Did they win the match by any illegal means? F off, the lot of you!

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Old Man Johan: Barca's cycle is over, Only people in chelsea district are happy about CL final - Page 7 Empty Re: Old Man Johan: Barca's cycle is over, Only people in chelsea district are happy about CL final

Post by the xcx Sat May 26, 2012 7:08 pm

Chelsea cant play attractive football, its known for years now. What they did in CL is the example of this, but win is a win.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun May 27, 2012 12:05 am

aleumdance wrote:the butthurt from Europe since chelsea won the EPL is classic

its a major, major major juge ass butthurtness

when inter won it I did not see this butthurt though

I think that thats got to do with the fact that Inter actually did defend well and didnt rely on their opponent to miss sitter after sitter, which left the impression that chelsea got lucky...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun May 27, 2012 12:07 am

harhar11 wrote:

I think that thats got to do with the fact that Inter actually did defend well and didnt rely on their opponent to miss sitter after sitter, which left the impression that chelsea got lucky...
How does one "rely on their opponent to miss"? smh
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sun May 27, 2012 7:20 am

well you shouldnt have missed then.. both barca and bayern missed their chances, chelsea took them and won it .. if they were so poor you should have thrashed them . old man johan should just keep quiet now
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun May 27, 2012 11:17 am

Barrettinator wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

How does one "rely on their opponent to miss"? smh
They didn't rely on opponents to miss. No one does. But u have to agree that Chelsea must be one of the luckiest teams to win the CL in recent memory due to the fact that their opponents missed and missed as much as they did, be it PKs, sitters, or what have u. Not taking anything away from Chelsea's win. A CL win is a CL win no doubt, but I just feel that it has to be said that luck played a part is all. Between Barca and Bayern those were lots of big misses, more than the usual. but on the flipside its also fair to say that if either team was truly better, Chelsea would have been thrashed outright. I know it sounds like venting and I congratulate Chelsea on the win even though it happened a week ago but all I'm trying to convey (and again not taking anything away from this Chelsea side) is that Ive never before seen a team win such high profile silverware and do it fairly with the other teams missing as much. I'm not saying Chelsea won because of the misses the other teams had, but Ive just never seen that many big misses is all Im saying. Chelsea took their chances like winners do. But of all those misses, had ONE gone just a bit differently who knows??? LOL i know i sound extremely butthurt but I assure u I am not. Just wanted to express my feelings is all..
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun May 27, 2012 11:27 am

Barrettinator wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:As usual he is right.The Chelsea win was a blotch on the beautiful game.
As for whether winning is all that matters,for some its not.And Cruyff is one of them.He believes correctly that there is one way to play the game,his way, the Johan Cruyff way.
And there are millions of football fans around the world who agree with him.A decent proportion of them being Barca fans.
How hard is it to understand? Are Chelsea the first team to win a CL playing defensively? Did they win the match by any illegal means? F off, the lot of you!

Calm down. Everyone is entitled to view football however they want, you need to accept that.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun May 27, 2012 11:28 am

Chelsea used an evil kind of voodoo that caused them to miss bazillions of sitters to defeat Barca and Bayern. Fact.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun May 27, 2012 11:49 am

rwo power wrote:Chelsea used an evil kind of voodoo that caused them to miss bazillions of sitters to defeat Barca and Bayern. Fact.
Or,,,,is it the other way around????? That is the question!!! LOL, and no one should be offended by this. It's all in good fun, at least on this thread im sure and Chelsea won the CL, everyone's accepted it and its in the books now. Done and Done.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun May 27, 2012 11:53 am

barca 2011 wrote:
rwo power wrote:Chelsea used an evil kind of voodoo that caused them to miss bazillions of sitters to defeat Barca and Bayern. Fact.
Or,,,,is it the other way around????? That is the question!!! LOL, and no one should be offended by this. It's all in good fun, at least on this thread im sure and Chelsea won the CL, everyone's accepted it and its in the books now. Done and Done.
The "them" was referring to the FCBs of course. Looks like I messed up the grammar a bit. Chelsea voodoo obviously affected me, too.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun May 27, 2012 12:05 pm

rwo power wrote:
barca 2011 wrote:
The "them" was referring to the FCBs of course. Looks like I messed up the grammar a bit. Chelsea voodoo obviously affected me, too.
No worries, lol it seems this voodoo has us all a bit :vagi:
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun May 27, 2012 3:18 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

Calm down. Everyone is entitled to view football however they want, you need to accept that.

LOL my annoyance is not just from this forum. Its also from certain media outlets and some of them are even English. Apart from the "parking the bus" issue that a lot of people seem to be concerned with, they have also picked up on JT dressed in his full kit(FFS!) and ridiculed him like no other. Meireles, Ivanovic and Ramires did the same but no......its fun to ridicule JT. There are a couple of other things too.

Its just that I've never seen a CL winner being so disrespected after the victory. Even Liverpool in '05(who had a poorer team) weren't this disrespected.

Maybe its just me though.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun May 27, 2012 3:19 pm

King Drogba. :coffee:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun May 27, 2012 4:12 pm

I'll be honest.

I was counting Bayern missing their opportuities after I saw Bayern's display vs RM.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun May 27, 2012 4:14 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:I'll be honest.

I was counting Bayern missing their opportuities after I saw Bayern's display vs RM.
There's like this football law: the more chances you miss the higher the probability of the opposition scoring a last chance goal.

Everytime Gómez or whoever missed a clear chance, the more afraid I was until the inevitable happened.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun May 27, 2012 4:18 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
There's like this football law: the more chances you miss the higher the probability of the opposition scoring a last chance goal.

Everytime Gómez or whoever missed a clear chance, the more afraid I was until the inevitable happened.

You guys still scored first though. I'll be honest here too, I was pissed when Muller scored. I was litterally :vagi:. My dad is my witness. He trolled me immediately.

But then Dragba scoared and I was like :coffee:. And my dad was :vagi:. I didn't say anything until the match was over though. smoking
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun May 27, 2012 4:32 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:

You guys still scored first though. I'll be honest here too, I was pissed when Muller scored. I was litterally :vagi:. My dad is my witness. He trolled me immediately.

But then Dragba scoared and I was like :coffee:. And my dad was :vagi:. I didn't say anything until the match was over though. smoking
That was pretty much my own reaction.

And once Müller went out and DVB on I was like :vagi:

Pretty much lost most hope there.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun May 27, 2012 4:35 pm

But you were winning? Razz Although I understand if the sentiment came after Drogba's Header.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7