elm_baraja_shaman
dronte
Cotes
lucianomoggi
Juveman17
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Drogba offred two year contract by Juventus  - Page 2 Empty Re: Drogba offred two year contract by Juventus

Post by Luca Fri May 25, 2012 3:40 pm

Borriello is valued because he fits Conte's style.
If you're looking for Juventus' strikers to score goals, look for another club, in Conte's football this task seems secondary.

Borriello tracks back and presses high. He has great work rate and the right mentality. He is not world class, but he can score goals, he didn't even get a full season...

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Drogba offred two year contract by Juventus  - Page 2 Empty Re: Drogba offred two year contract by Juventus

Post by juve_gigi Fri May 25, 2012 7:40 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Thats my opinion facepalm it do whatever u want ...bit so much disrespect really disappointed me. I've seen so much stupid posts here from person I see intelligent thats amazing but maybe I should start facepalming and laughing while being deluded hmm

Drogba offred two year contract by Juventus  - Page 2 PuppyLove
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri May 25, 2012 9:26 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Thats my opinion facepalm it do whatever u want ...bit so much disrespect really disappointed me. I've seen so much stupid posts here from person I see intelligent thats amazing but maybe I should start facepalming and laughing while being deluded hmm

who made fun of you? scratch bounce
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri May 25, 2012 9:51 pm

juve_gigi wrote:From Cavani, to Higuain, to Drogba... :coffee:

"Van Persie shown around the Juventus Stadium"

...to Van Persie :coffee:

I'd take any of the 4 listed in this post GLADLY.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sat May 26, 2012 3:37 am

Luca wrote:Borriello is valued because he fits Conte's style.
If you're looking for Juventus' strikers to score goals, look for another club, in Conte's football this task seems secondary.

Borriello tracks back and presses high. He has great work rate and the right mentality. He is not world class, but he can score goals, he didn't even get a full season...

I agree with everything you said and I always respect your opinion, Luca. But I would really like to see how Juve's tactics would work with a great, world class striker. With all due respect to Matri, Quags, and Boriello, I would really like to see how Conte would use his tactics with a quality CF. I would like to know if his tactics in the second half of the season were a result of his actual tactics or a result of the players he had available at his disposal. I say this because I'm not that convinced that any of our strikers would be that great even with an offense that strongly features the CF position. I appreciate all of the things that Boriello does that go unnoticed to the average football viewer and I endorse his permanent signing at a reduced fee, but I also want to see how this team would function with a great CF.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat May 26, 2012 4:56 am

Juventude wrote:

I agree with everything you said and I always respect your opinion, Luca. But I would really like to see how Juve's tactics would work with a great, world class striker. With all due respect to Matri, Quags, and Boriello, I would really like to see how Conte would use his tactics with a quality CF. I would like to know if his tactics in the second half of the season were a result of his actual tactics or a result of the players he had available at his disposal. I say this because I'm not that convinced that any of our strikers would be that great even with an offense that strongly features the CF position. I appreciate all of the things that Boriello does that go unnoticed to the average football viewer and I endorse his permanent signing at a reduced fee, but I also want to see how this team would function with a great CF.

To be honest, I'd prefer a second striker in the mold of more of a Vucinic type player. Creating chances in the final third of the field (without Vucinic) has also been a point that needs to be addressed.

Creating more high quality chances = more goals scored

What people are also considering (which is perfectly reasonable) is:

World class finisher = more goals scored

Juventus needs both.
Giovinco + Cavani
Jovetic + Dzeko
(Just for example)

You can get Higuain or Drogba but Juventus can only do so much play making from deep in the form of Pirlo's play. The final third completely rests on Vucinic and this needs to be addressed as well (more so for the 4-3-3, for the 3-5-2, we see a better balance as long as the wingers are active- PDC becomes the weak spot because of his injury proneness).

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat May 26, 2012 8:22 am

it'd never happen, the only club Drogba would join where he would have the potential to play against chelsea would be OM

Cotes wrote:Drogba offred two year contract by Juventus  - Page 2 540343_393722560678304_2045017824_n

i like Juventus, but this photo made me cringe
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by stefanobada Sat May 26, 2012 6:04 pm

Luca wrote:
Juventude wrote:

To be honest, I'd prefer a second striker in the mold of more of a Vucinic type player. Creating chances in the final third of the field (without Vucinic) has also been a point that needs to be addressed.

Creating more high quality chances = more goals scored

What people are also considering (which is perfectly reasonable) is:

World class finisher = more goals scored

Juventus needs both.
Giovinco + Cavani
Jovetic + Dzeko
(Just for example)

You can get Higuain or Drogba but Juventus can only do so much play making from deep in the form of Pirlo's play. The final third completely rests on Vucinic and this needs to be addressed as well (more so for the 4-3-3, for the 3-5-2, we see a better balance as long as the wingers are active- PDC becomes the weak spot because of his injury proneness).

I like the examples . A smaller creative player taking players on and creating chances and a larger finishing strength player . Rite now it seems like we are stuck in the middle or leaning towards the larger player in the forward positions
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 pm

Drogba would be a signing for Champions League (he alone basically won it for Chelsea). Now, It would also mean a free striker, but given his current options i expect Drogba to ask for a massive salary. Drogba paired with a young CF like Destro would be good but i stick to my point and say Higuain is the man who could lead us to great glory..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2