Juve and Inter duel for Destro

+3
DeviAngel
dronte
LWL91
7 posters

Go down

Juve and Inter duel for Destro Empty Juve and Inter duel for Destro

Post by LWL91 Wed May 23, 2012 9:45 am

Inter and Juventus have both been in talks with Genoa regarding the future of Siena revelation Mattia Destro.
The striker, co-owned with the Marassi outfit, is expected to join a big club after his 12 goals in Serie A this term.
However, a transfer can not take place until his co-ownership status is resolved between the sides who own him.
According to the Gazzetta dello Sport, Genoa have offered Siena €5m to buy the player back. Siena want €6m.
Inter, meanwhile, are understood to have offered around €7m to Genoa for a half-share in the Under-21 international – €3m short of Genoa’s valuation.
Juventus allegedly want to sign the player outright from Genoa and are ready to do a player exchange deal which could include Ciro Immobile [already 50 per cent owned by Genoa], Marcelo Estigarribia or Luca Marrone.

-----------------------------

YES!!!! F.U Inter, we have the better hand in Immobile!!!!! banana
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 933
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Juve and Inter duel for Destro Empty Re: Juve and Inter duel for Destro

Post by dronte Wed May 23, 2012 11:39 am

I'd rather take Immobile back than exchanging him for Destro really.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2333
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Juve and Inter duel for Destro Empty Re: Juve and Inter duel for Destro

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 23, 2012 2:43 pm

dronte wrote:I'd rather take Immobile back than exchanging him for Destro really.

Sorry Destro pushed off IBrahimovic which is one of the strongest players in the world. Immobile can't do that..

I would still go for Pinilla ;D
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Juve and Inter duel for Destro Empty Re: Juve and Inter duel for Destro

Post by juve_gigi Wed May 23, 2012 2:59 pm

I don't know. That is a tough one, Immobile or Destro. Both had breakout years. Both are young Italians with great potential. I don't think anyone really knows who will be better. But at 6'1" Italy finally has a young, tall striker in its future, so I am hoping Immobile blossoms into a Serie A star. If it was me I would keep Immobile...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 3670
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Juve and Inter duel for Destro Empty Re: Juve and Inter duel for Destro

Post by 7amood11 Wed May 23, 2012 3:22 pm

I would welcome Destro, but our quest for a world class CF is still far from over.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 3112
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Juve and Inter duel for Destro Empty Re: Juve and Inter duel for Destro

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 23, 2012 3:43 pm

juve_gigi wrote:I don't know. That is a tough one, Immobile or Destro. Both had breakout years. Both are young Italians with great potential. I don't think anyone really knows who will be better. But at 6'1" Italy finally has a young, tall striker in its future, so I am hoping Immobile blossoms into a Serie A star. If it was me I would keep Immobile...

Why would we choose? Buy Destro and let Immobile to pescara in serie A ... In that way we have 2 hot prospects
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Juve and Inter duel for Destro Empty Re: Juve and Inter duel for Destro

Post by juve_gigi Wed May 23, 2012 4:20 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:I don't know. That is a tough one, Immobile or Destro. Both had breakout years. Both are young Italians with great potential. I don't think anyone really knows who will be better. But at 6'1" Italy finally has a young, tall striker in its future, so I am hoping Immobile blossoms into a Serie A star. If it was me I would keep Immobile...

Why would we choose? Buy Destro and let Immobile to pescara in serie A ... In that way we have 2 hot prospects

Well in a perfect world that would be ideal, but since we have a limited budget that is not going to work because we need all the money we can to purchase a world class CF and any money left over needs to go to get Giovinco back and purchase another defender and midfielder.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 3670
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Juve and Inter duel for Destro Empty Re: Juve and Inter duel for Destro

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 23, 2012 4:27 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:I don't know. That is a tough one, Immobile or Destro. Both had breakout years. Both are young Italians with great potential. I don't think anyone really knows who will be better. But at 6'1" Italy finally has a young, tall striker in its future, so I am hoping Immobile blossoms into a Serie A star. If it was me I would keep Immobile...

Why would we choose? Buy Destro and let Immobile to pescara in serie A ... In that way we have 2 hot prospects

actually u don't need perfect world.

We have Martinez as bargain chip don't forget Iaquinta. We are selling Krasic,Elia,Melo.

Money are there....

Well in a perfect world that would be ideal, but since we have a limited budget that is not going to work because we need all the money we can to purchase a world class CF and any money left over needs to go to get Giovinco back and purchase another defender and midfielder.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Juve and Inter duel for Destro Empty Re: Juve and Inter duel for Destro

Post by juve_gigi Wed May 23, 2012 4:30 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:I don't know. That is a tough one, Immobile or Destro. Both had breakout years. Both are young Italians with great potential. I don't think anyone really knows who will be better. But at 6'1" Italy finally has a young, tall striker in its future, so I am hoping Immobile blossoms into a Serie A star. If it was me I would keep Immobile...

Why would we choose? Buy Destro and let Immobile to pescara in serie A ... In that way we have 2 hot prospects

actually u don't need perfect world.

We have Martinez as bargain chip don't forget Iaquinta. We are selling Krasic,Elia,Melo.

Money are there....

Well in a perfect world that would be ideal, but since we have a limited budget that is not going to work because we need all the money we can to purchase a world class CF and any money left over needs to go to get Giovinco back and purchase another defender and midfielder.

Haha, we are gonna have to PAY teams to get rid of Iaquinta and Martinez!! Hopefully our budget is big enough for this... Laughing
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 3670
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Juve and Inter duel for Destro Empty Re: Juve and Inter duel for Destro

Post by LWL91 Wed May 23, 2012 5:44 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:I don't know. That is a tough one, Immobile or Destro. Both had breakout years. Both are young Italians with great potential. I don't think anyone really knows who will be better. But at 6'1" Italy finally has a young, tall striker in its future, so I am hoping Immobile blossoms into a Serie A star. If it was me I would keep Immobile...

Why would we choose? Buy Destro and let Immobile to pescara in serie A ... In that way we have 2 hot prospects

actually u don't need perfect world.

We have Martinez as bargain chip don't forget Iaquinta. We are selling Krasic,Elia,Melo.

Money are there....

Well in a perfect world that would be ideal, but since we have a limited budget that is not going to work because we need all the money we can to purchase a world class CF and any money left over needs to go to get Giovinco back and purchase another defender and midfielder.

Haha, we are gonna have to PAY teams to get rid of Iaquinta and Martinez!! Hopefully our budget is big enough for this... Laughing

True. I would choose Destro over Immobile any day. I still remember the Immobile of america-tour summer 2011. He was horrible. I believe Destro is way above Immobile alone given the fact that he's scored 12 goals in serie a and that's by far an achievement to Immobiles' 28 in serie b!!!! Destro is called-up for the Azzuri as well and if he does good in Euro12 I am confident he will be a huge star one day, maybe even in a season or two if he gets regular first team football. And he could get enough with us, now that we have so many competition to participate next season.
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 933
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Juve and Inter duel for Destro Empty Re: Juve and Inter duel for Destro

Post by juventrini Thu May 24, 2012 1:52 am

LWL91 wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:I don't know. That is a tough one, Immobile or Destro. Both had breakout years. Both are young Italians with great potential. I don't think anyone really knows who will be better. But at 6'1" Italy finally has a young, tall striker in its future, so I am hoping Immobile blossoms into a Serie A star. If it was me I would keep Immobile...

Why would we choose? Buy Destro and let Immobile to pescara in serie A ... In that way we have 2 hot prospects

actually u don't need perfect world.

We have Martinez as bargain chip don't forget Iaquinta. We are selling Krasic,Elia,Melo.

Money are there....

Well in a perfect world that would be ideal, but since we have a limited budget that is not going to work because we need all the money we can to purchase a world class CF and any money left over needs to go to get Giovinco back and purchase another defender and midfielder.

Haha, we are gonna have to PAY teams to get rid of Iaquinta and Martinez!! Hopefully our budget is big enough for this... Laughing

True. I would choose Destro over Immobile any day. I still remember the Immobile of america-tour summer 2011. He was horrible. I believe Destro is way above Immobile alone given the fact that he's scored 12 goals in serie a and that's by far an achievement to Immobiles' 28 in serie b!!!! Destro is called-up for the Azzuri as well and if he does good in Euro12 I am confident he will be a huge star one day, maybe even in a season or two if he gets regular first team football. And he could get enough with us, now that we have so many competition to participate next season.

me as well. i would rather destro than immobile especially for next season...destro has really impressed me this season and i think he is ready for the responsibility. immobile on the other hand despite his 28 goals in serie b still has to debut properly, mature and impress consistently in serie a first...destro looks the part and he's strong and not short of confidence...we have 2 major competitions and at times high intensity games midweek and weekend and we need players we can rely on to step up especially when the 'starters' need to be rested for various reasons

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 169
Join date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Juve and Inter duel for Destro Empty Re: Juve and Inter duel for Destro

Post by Juventude Thu May 24, 2012 1:57 am

I would rather have Verratti and drive up the price on Destro for either of the Milan teams. I just don't see Juve signing a 21 year old CF as the answer to our attacking problems and I don't think we should sign a 21 year old to solve our problems. I also don't see Juve getting into a bidding war for two young players like Verratti and Destro with the Milan clubs.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Juve and Inter duel for Destro Empty Re: Juve and Inter duel for Destro

Post by juventrini Thu May 24, 2012 2:27 am

Juventude wrote:I would rather have Verratti and drive up the price on Destro for either of the Milan teams. I just don't see Juve signing a 21 year old CF as the answer to our attacking problems and I don't think we should sign a 21 year old to solve our problems. I also don't see Juve getting into a bidding war for two young players like Verratti and Destro with the Milan clubs.

who says we're getting into a war? and destro is not intended to be the main or only signing to our attacking line. the will of both players is to play for us

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 169
Join date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Juve and Inter duel for Destro Empty Re: Juve and Inter duel for Destro

Post by Juventude Thu May 24, 2012 3:43 am

juventrini wrote:
Juventude wrote:I would rather have Verratti and drive up the price on Destro for either of the Milan teams. I just don't see Juve signing a 21 year old CF as the answer to our attacking problems and I don't think we should sign a 21 year old to solve our problems. I also don't see Juve getting into a bidding war for two young players like Verratti and Destro with the Milan clubs.

who says we're getting into a war? and destro is not intended to be the main or only signing to our attacking line. the will of both players is to play for us

I agree that he won't be our only attacking signing, but I think it's realistic to say that we will only sign one CF and I think a high quality CF is more needed than a developed SS. That's just my opinion on our current attack.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Juve and Inter duel for Destro Empty Re: Juve and Inter duel for Destro

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum