juventus101
windkick
Thimmy
Dante
shamr9pato
46 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

who deserves the ballon d'or this season - Page 3 Empty Re: who deserves the ballon d'or this season

Post by Albiceleste Tue May 29, 2012 5:35 pm

punkfusion1992 wrote:hey one question....
didnt Ronaldo do exactly the same as Messi last year hmm
won a Copa, Real Madrid were super dependant on him and scored more than Messi

huh.....

still Messi deserved it last year?

double standards I wonder.....

again, I think its going to be between Ronaldo and Messi
One big flaw in your logic, Messi won the Champion's League as well, while being player of the tournament, top scorer and MotM in the final, if CRonaldo had that as well as La Liga then I would say he deserves it.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

who deserves the ballon d'or this season - Page 3 Empty Re: who deserves the ballon d'or this season

Post by billionmillion Tue May 29, 2012 6:01 pm

73% voted for messi? bye bye ronaldo you have no chance winning ballon dor as long as messi exists
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue May 29, 2012 7:43 pm

That table only shows how Barcelona are nothing without messi and that despite Ronaldo's amazing stats without him we could still come out on top.

So as to why jiopsi keeps posting it the world will never know.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue May 29, 2012 8:57 pm

your table only shows that barca may have been dependent on messi more than madrid on ronaldo.. it doesnt automatically mean messi has been better.. for all you know, rvp's arsenal was more dependent on him than barca on messi, doesnt make him the best player in the world , eh einstein?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by paddy Tue May 29, 2012 9:00 pm

Messi. 73 goals ffs

paddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue May 29, 2012 9:02 pm

Lord Hades wrote:your table only shows that barca may have been dependent on messi more than madrid on ronaldo.. it doesnt automatically mean messi has been better.. for all you know, rvp's arsenal was more dependent on him than barca on messi, doesnt make him the best player in the world , eh einstein?

Being the best player in the world makes him the best player in the world though.

I agree with the dependence aspect though.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Tue May 29, 2012 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Tue May 29, 2012 9:04 pm

Lord Hades wrote:your table only shows that barca may have been dependent on messi more than madrid on ronaldo.. it doesnt automatically mean messi has been better.. for all you know, rvp's arsenal was more dependent on him than barca on messi, doesnt make him the best player in the world , eh einstein?
Why so much fail in one post? :facepalm:
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Tue May 29, 2012 9:05 pm

Lol @ the butthurt; negging jiopsi after he posted some stats. Laughing

It actually says two things. First, yes Barcelona was very dependant on Messi this past season, more so than previous years. Secondly, Messi was more important to Barcelona than Ronaldo was to Real Madrid. Messi's actual contribution to the team was of higher value, as displayed by the stats. So yes, all the stats point in the direction that he was the better player.
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue May 29, 2012 9:08 pm

billionmillion wrote:
Why so much fail in one post? :facepalm:

dunno man, perhaps you can explain 'why'
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue May 29, 2012 9:09 pm

Le Samourai wrote:

Being the best player in the world makes him the best player in the world though.

messi is the best player in the world for me too, but in my opinion ronaldo was more decisive and better in 'la liga'
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue May 29, 2012 9:13 pm

Lord Hades wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:

messi is the best player in the world for me too, but in my opinion ronaldo was more decisive and better in 'la liga'

I think he was influential in a winning campaign....which at the end of the day is better than being influential in a losing one.

He was probably more decisive as well.

I don't think he was actually better because he isn't capable of being better.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Tue May 29, 2012 9:25 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
Lord Hades wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:

I think he was influential in a winning campaign....which at the end of the day is better than being influential in a losing one.

He was probably more decisive as well.

I don't think he was actually better because he isn't capable of being better.

The thing is, even though Messi was influential in a losing campaign, as you put it, he was more influential as a whole to Barça performances than Ronaldo was to Real Madrid's performances. That's exactly what the stats point out. And basing everything on stats isn't something I prefer, but when you're talking about the performance of two players during an entire season, it sure beats a gut feeling.
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue May 29, 2012 9:31 pm

If Ozil performs at Euro(he will), he can win it. It's a shame that midfielders are such underrated.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue May 29, 2012 9:32 pm

Messi is a stat padder, nothing more.

Spoiler:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Tue May 29, 2012 9:33 pm

Kizu wrote:If Ozil performs at Euro(he will), he can win it. It's a shame that midfielders are such underrated.
the only striker won fifa wpoty is r9 how midf are underrated
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue May 29, 2012 9:36 pm

Messi.

/thread
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue May 29, 2012 9:51 pm

billionmillion wrote:
Kizu wrote:If Ozil performs at Euro(he will), he can win it. It's a shame that midfielders are such underrated.
the only striker won fifa wpoty is r9 how midf are underrated

Messi, CR7, Kaka played SS in 2007, Ronaldinho was a winger when he won it.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3