Santos President :' Barca and Real not the only clubs on Neymar. There is Juventus also'

+6
Juveman17
Tomwin Lannister
FilthyLuca
LWL91
Juventino89
DeviAngel
10 posters

Go down

Santos President :' Barca and Real not the only clubs on Neymar. There is Juventus also' Empty Santos President :' Barca and Real not the only clubs on Neymar. There is Juventus also'

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 21, 2012 12:41 am

It may not be the top player in Europe so much sought by management for Juventus rnforzare the rose for the season 2012-2013. According to reports gathered by LiberoReporter Marotta would fit between Barca and Real in Turin to bring the jewel of Santos and the Brazilian national Neymar (20). To confirm the interest of Juventus was the chairman of Santos, which found that the playmaker is tracked by several clubs, not only by the two superpowers Spanish:

"Neymar is not only required by the club of Mourinho, there are also Barcelona, ​​Juventus , Chelsea and PSG. "count at this point, the motivations of the player. Marotta and Paratici will have to rely primarily on this aspect, since the other suitors can put on the plate figures much higher to take home the player.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Santos President :' Barca and Real not the only clubs on Neymar. There is Juventus also' Empty Re: Santos President :' Barca and Real not the only clubs on Neymar. There is Juventus also'

Post by Juventino89 Tue May 22, 2012 2:50 am

Please get him ! 100 goals and he is only 20:O. I believe he can be del piero's heir.
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Santos President :' Barca and Real not the only clubs on Neymar. There is Juventus also' Empty Re: Santos President :' Barca and Real not the only clubs on Neymar. There is Juventus also'

Post by LWL91 Tue May 22, 2012 2:51 am

Neymar? Uhm.. Way too overhyped to come to Juve, if not italy in general. he would not leave Brazil for anything but Barca or RM..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Tue May 22, 2012 2:58 am

He just came out the other day talking about how amazing it was that juve went undefeated and to think that his favorite player (zidane) played for such an illustrious club, and on and on. Combined with the good relationships we have in brazil. there is a very good chance.

Besides, in Barca, he'll be just another player in the rotation.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 22, 2012 2:59 am

FilthyLuca wrote:He just came out the other day talking about how amazing it was that juve went undefeated and to think that his favorite player (zidane) played for such an illustrious club, and on and on. Combined with the good relationships we have in brazil. there is a very good chance.

He is just another elia, great in dribbles in shot but in strength is 0 ...

Giaccherini will eat him alive ( and YEAH I LOVE GIACH ! HE IS GREAT PLAYER AND GREAT SEASON )
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Tue May 22, 2012 3:15 am

DeviAngel wrote:
FilthyLuca wrote:He just came out the other day talking about how amazing it was that juve went undefeated and to think that his favorite player (zidane) played for such an illustrious club, and on and on. Combined with the good relationships we have in brazil. there is a very good chance.

Giaccherini will eat him alive ( and YEAH I LOVE GIACH ! HE IS GREAT PLAYER AND GREAT SEASON )

IF we bought Neymar I doubt we would/could bench him. He is a star in Brazil and could become a star in Juventus as well.
It would take at least 40-50 million €, a price i guess we could be willing to pay now that he has made a name for himself and the shirt sales alone could rise to something extreme next term, add to that - we have Champions League and a winning team. Neymar is welcome but I would not expect his arrival until I see some reliable reports.
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Tue May 22, 2012 4:22 am

DeviAngel wrote:

i love manny too, but neymar is a different animal, to say he's just another elia is ridiculous.

its like saying dwayne wade is just another rodney stuckey.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue May 22, 2012 4:36 am

He is talked about across Europe as being the next best attacker. (I say attacker because I don't buy into the best player argument because comparing forwards to defenders etc is stupid.)

One thing I think is he would need to bulk up a bit and lose pace or risk being manhandled off of the ball until he ends up seeking a move elsewhere. I would like this move to happen because shirt sales etc would cover a good chunk of the transfer over time and unlike Elia etc, he is something special.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 22, 2012 4:40 am

FilthyLuca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

i love manny too, but neymar is a different animal, to say he's just another elia is ridiculous.

Derrick Rose > all even cobe
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Tue May 22, 2012 5:42 am

DeviAngel wrote:
FilthyLuca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Derrick Rose > all even cobe

At plucking those sharp-ass eyebrows, maybe.

but seriously, it looks like pooh's never gonna be the same again after that knee injury.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Tue May 22, 2012 7:12 am

I like turtles... who are those people you talk about??
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue May 22, 2012 7:20 am

Can't see us getting Neymar. He would be sutied for Barca or Real.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue May 22, 2012 7:39 am

LWL91 wrote:I like turtles... who are those people you talk about??
I like juventus lol... I think basketball players. Rose plays for miami .. Correct me if wrong
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue May 22, 2012 7:41 am

Sorry.. He plays 4 chicago bulls
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue May 22, 2012 6:05 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

Comparing Giaccherini with arguably one of the worlds biggests talents? What a ridiculous statement. :facepalm:

They are worlds and classes apart, let alone completely different position. Giaccherini isnt fit to lick Neymar's shoe.

Neymar would be a FANTASTIC singing. Just the sort of pace and creativity we need. Sadly I dont see any chance him coming to us... but he is unbelievably talented. Hes going to be a future Balloon d'Or.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 23, 2012 1:01 am

Lynx100 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Comparing Giaccherini with arguably one of the worlds biggests talents? What a ridiculous statement. :facepalm:

They are worlds and classes apart, let alone completely different position. Giaccherini isnt fit to lick Neymar's shoe.

Neymar would be a FANTASTIC singing. Just the sort of pace and creativity we need. Sadly I dont see any chance him coming to us... but he is unbelievably talented. Hes going to be a future Balloon d'Or.

Whats rediculous thing is that you guys think I compare him to Giach when all I am saying is that I prefer Giach and that he is created for Serie A ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed May 23, 2012 3:42 am

Lynx100 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Don't get ahead of yourself...
Nothing is put down fro Neymar
He would've have to work for that in Europe...
As far as we know...He could become a next Robinho
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed May 23, 2012 3:45 am

LoL seriously if you have eyes you can decide if a player is potential world class or not, even if he hasn't played in Europe so far..

Neymar definitely is.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed May 23, 2012 4:05 am

dronte wrote:LoL seriously if you have eyes you can decide if a player is potential world class or not, even if he hasn't played in Europe so far..

Neymar definitely is.

Look at some clips when Robinho was at Santos & tell me what's the difference with him & Neymar currently...
Not that Robinho isn't/wasn't a good enough player with alot of trickery but the over-hyping will always leave more to be desire from the public so unless he can drastically improve each year...He will be a flop in some people's eyes!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Thu May 24, 2012 2:54 am

salmano9 wrote:Sorry.. He plays 4 chicago bulls

salmano gets an A for general sports knowledge.

and while im at it, since most of you probably dont watch b-ball, im just going to assume everyone in the Juve forum to be a Heat fan, its the only logical conclusion.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down