allegri galli press conference

+2
M99
shamr9pato
6 posters

Go down

allegri galli press conference Empty allegri galli press conference

Post by shamr9pato Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:12 pm

Milan have won the championship in the 2010/2011 season but they do not intend to stop there as CEO Adriano Galliani is keen on getting the second Scudetto star soon, and more importantly – before Inter do!

Galliani has asked Coach Massimiliano Allegri to promise him that he’ll do it.

“You have to promise me something,” Galliani said looking at Max. “You have to promise that Milan will make it to 20 league titles before Inter do! And this is a target that the club have to hit with Allegri at helm.”

Allegri spoke about this commitment, saying: I’d very much like to be the coach that gets the second star on the Milan jersey but at the moment we should only be thinking of getting off to a good start.”

Allegri brought Milan the 18th Scudetto on his first season.

MILAN – It was an extraordinary season. Milan stitched their 18th title on the jersey after a really emotional season, one of the best of recent years.” That’s how the club CEO defined the 2010/2011 season in his opening speech at the 13th annual workshop of the Rossoneri champions. A opportunity for sponsors and club officials as well as coach Allegri and marketing director Laura Masi and sales director Mauro Tavola. “We were top of the table since the 11th match day, we won with 2 games in hand and we had the best defense in the country with only 22 goals conceded. The first team won the title and the youth teams achieved some important success as well. No club in the country did better than us”, Galliani continued, “We had some important success stories in the commercial sector as well where the collaboration with Infront Italy is showing itself to be really profitable. The idea of reducing the number of sponsors in order to maximize visibility is going even better than expected.

Galliani went on to open the workshop conference. “A special thank you to Massimiliano Allegri. My sincere compliments. As a real leader, he brought the team to the 18th title and so let’s give him a big round of applause. The league was a memorable victory, a fabulous season that brought us our 26th trophy in 25 years of the Berlusconi presidency.”

MILAN – At 11.30 today, from Livorno, Massimiliano Allegri speaks to the press. Here’s what he had to say: “The club gave me wonderful gift by organizing the workshop in my city. I’d very much like to be the coach that gets the second star on the Milan jersey but at the moment we should only be thinking of getting off to a good start because we have the Supercup on the 6th August in Beijing and w want to bring that home. That’s the first target for the season.”
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

allegri galli press conference Empty Re: allegri galli press conference

Post by M99 Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:23 pm

We don't have to wait much, just two years and we'll have 2 stars and also equal Real Madrid's 9 Champions League titles Twisted Evil
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Superpeppe Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:05 pm

milanista99 wrote:We don't have to wait much, just two years and we'll have 2 stars and also equal Real Madrid's 9 Champions League titles Twisted Evil

I would love that!!!
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by cripsy dipsy Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:13 am

milanista99 wrote:We don't have to wait much, just two years and we'll have 2 stars and also equal Real Madrid's 9 Champions League titles Twisted Evil

Thats an expensive dream Afro
cripsy dipsy
cripsy dipsy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by cositomilan Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:31 am

yes but worth it bounce
cositomilan
cositomilan