Onyx
Adit
urbaNRoots
Dante
55 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Should he stay or leave ?

Van Persie's moment of truth is close - Page 9 Vote_lcap29%Van Persie's moment of truth is close - Page 9 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 14 ]
Van Persie's moment of truth is close - Page 9 Vote_lcap50%Van Persie's moment of truth is close - Page 9 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 24 ]
Van Persie's moment of truth is close - Page 9 Vote_lcap21%Van Persie's moment of truth is close - Page 9 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 48

Van Persie's moment of truth is close - Page 9 Empty Re: Van Persie's moment of truth is close

Post by Red Alert Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:28 pm

Why the *bleep* do you have a nazi symbol in your sig?

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Van Persie's moment of truth is close - Page 9 Empty Re: Van Persie's moment of truth is close

Post by The Sanchez Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:36 pm

aleumdance wrote:
paxtonpale wrote:Oh no... Arsenal fans are now creditting RVP of how useless he is... Whats next. Messi going to Arsenal... :coffee:

Love how you just validated what i meant by " getting high on your own shit"

pls say more.. RVP goals were mostly tap ins, nobody ever said he was mediocre..

but at Citeh you thyink Aguero, tevo, or Silva would do all the work to get it up to him?

at Arsenal the number 10 is the Center of all activity, even Adebayor scored 30 Goals in the position Cuz of all the activity placed on him

drop the haterade

also love how you just ignored the other things I said, typical of an Arsenal hater on GL when confronted with logic

I love Arsenal style of play and I love RVP... :coffee: His style of play won't be suited towards Citeh. I prefer if he does stay at Arsenal tbh. How am I an Arsenal hater through my original comment mate? Seems like your logic is typical of an Arsenal supporter.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:39 pm

ynwa wrote:Why the *bleep* do you have a nazi symbol in your sig?

Not a Nazi symbol. It is a Swastika

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:42 pm

i hopee Man city keeps underachieving... im tired of money spending clubs ruining true competition and football .. and was sooo glad when a team like that got knocked out of both CL and EL last season Smile

Also, what will it take for TV revenue to be equally distributed in Spain? seriously
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:44 pm

Real Kandahar wrote:i hopee Man city keeps underachieving... im tired of money spending clubs ruining true competition and football .. and was sooo glad when a team like that got knocked out of both CL and EL last season Smile

Also, what will it take for TV revenue to be equally distributed in Spain? seriously

Laughing

What is the difference between Madrid and City spending? By your logic, both ruin true competition.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:44 pm

Real Kandahar wrote:i hopee Man city keeps underachieving... im tired of money spending clubs ruining true competition and football .. and was sooo glad when a team like that got knocked out of both CL and EL last season Smile

wining the league isn't really underachieving, it's just a stepping stone for them for more glory
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:48 pm

Van Persie's moment of truth ?

Spoiler:

There you go.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:57 pm

as ive said before, being a Key player in a good team is much better than being a bench warmer in an excellent team...
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum