RED
justdoit_
matpol
Dante
Zealous
38 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Nike Commercial: My time is Now - Page 3 Empty Re: Nike Commercial: My time is Now

Post by Dante Fri May 18, 2012 7:35 pm

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:
Dante13 wrote:
Actually , the :vagi: is strong with him ..

Because , if i recall correctly , which i do , it is Adidas which has the evil roots

Adi Dassler , the founder of Adidas , was affiliated with the Nazi party since their very beginning ,and his brother as well , which also happens to be the founder of Puma.. Laughing

but sure , Nike is the evil company Laughing

Nike is an American company, but does nothing for the US in terms of job creation. There are no factories here in the U.S. which actually create any shoes or sportswear.

All of the factories are overseas, and they have violated just about every labor law you can think of, including using child workers, paying below minimum wage, forced unpaid overtime etc. It costs them about 3$ US for the materials to create a shoe and when shipped back, they're all marked up to 100$+. The child workers are taken away from their families and they rarely see each other, while they work their asses off all day making roughly 2$ US each day...

Adidas may have the Nazi founder. (I admit that I didn't know that), but at least they help the German economy and create local jobs, something which Nike can't say the same for. Adidas isn't a completely innocent company either, as they are also guilty outsourcing jobs for cheap profit, but nowhere near to the same extent as Nike has done in the past and continues to do.

Don't forget that Nike also signed a new deal with the dog killer, Michael Vick. Nike has no sense of morals at all, only profit. If these reasons aren't good enough to boycott Nike products, then I don't even know..

Here's how it goes , we are in 21st century and what they both stand for is the money , Nike doesn't differ at all from Adidas but the logos.

Now , whilst your arguement about the jobs made outside of the country by such companies is totaly valid , what can be done about it , tell me? Would you stop buying Nike stuff , go do it. 1 man down in sales , wow Nike will s*** their pants Laughing

Companies such as Nike and Adidas make the money go round today and Adidas are as "evil" as Nike is . Nike make factories in Philipines with children-workers ,whilst Adidas makes factories inside Germany and bring Philipenese/foreigners to work for them because it's cheaper , go figure out who's worst :coffee:

it doesn't worth it to defend or support any of them.

Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Nike Commercial: My time is Now - Page 3 Empty Re: Nike Commercial: My time is Now

Post by che Fri May 18, 2012 7:43 pm

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:
Adidas may have the Nazi founder. (I admit that I didn't know that), but at least they help the German economy and create local jobs, something which Nike can't say the same for. Adidas isn't a completely innocent company either, as they are also guilty outsourcing jobs for cheap profit, but nowhere near to the same extent as Nike has done in the past and continues to do.

lol every single one of the dozen or so adidas products i've got was manufactured in east asia... even the *bleep* shower gels

get real dude... if you're wearing any piece of clothing that cost more than 10$ it was probably made by a child in a sweatshop...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Fri May 18, 2012 7:58 pm

damnit :vagi:

time to start making my own shoes
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri May 18, 2012 7:59 pm

Zealous wrote:
rwo power wrote:We know what happened to the Nike players at the WC2010 :coffee:
Ozil and Gotze are in the ad :coffee:
That's my biggest fear for the Euro. Nike is a bad omen *insert tragic music*
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri May 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Ad is full of win. :bow:
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Fri May 18, 2012 8:41 pm

:lol!: @Ronaldo
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri May 18, 2012 9:36 pm

After watching this ad, we can officially say Cristiano Ronaldo is gay. Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Fri May 18, 2012 9:46 pm

Chicharito :bow:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 18, 2012 10:31 pm

danyjr wrote:After watching this ad, we can officially say Cristiano Ronaldo is gay. Laughing

Cristiano is a humble guy who is willing to have fun even at his own expense :bow:

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 18, 2012 10:31 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:Chicharito :bow:

Chicharito vs LeBron :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri May 18, 2012 10:51 pm

Nike adverts :bow:

Their kits are ridiculously bad, but their marketing is just so insane. I personally love Adidas, but my dream is to work for Nike's Marketing Dept :bow:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by KMD Fri May 18, 2012 10:52 pm

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:
Don't forget that Nike also signed a new deal with the dog killer, Michael Vick. Nike has no sense of morals at all, only profit. If these reasons aren't good enough to boycott Nike products, then I don't even know..

O please, you Americans are funny. Forget dogs, Koreans have been eating them for generations, get real, save humans, stop believing in propaganda. All your corporations are Evil, because all they care about is bottom line. The way they tell you that they care about you, quality, cheap clothe or have great costumer service and send you letters in the mail box is just another strategy that they follow in order to survive in the game. Almost every company that tried to stick in USA with their factories and labor has got crushed, from the top of my head probably 90% of things you see is made not in USA.

PS. what a stupid commercial.
KMD
KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Fri May 18, 2012 11:01 pm

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:
Dante13 wrote:
Actually , the :vagi: is strong with him ..

Because , if i recall correctly , which i do , it is Adidas which has the evil roots

Adi Dassler , the founder of Adidas , was affiliated with the Nazi party since their very beginning ,and his brother as well , which also happens to be the founder of Puma.. Laughing

but sure , Nike is the evil company Laughing

Nike is an American company, but does nothing for the US in terms of job creation. There are no factories here in the U.S. which actually create any shoes or sportswear.

All of the factories are overseas, and they have violated just about every labor law you can think of, including using child workers, paying below minimum wage, forced unpaid overtime etc. It costs them about 3$ US for the materials to create a shoe and when shipped back, they're all marked up to 100$+. The child workers are taken away from their families and they rarely see each other, while they work their asses off all day making roughly 2$ US each day...

Offshoring is defined as the movement of organisational processes or departments to a foreign country, generally to take advantage of differentials in wages.

I cannot tell you how many major companies at some stage in their developments have offshored or outsourced to take advantage of a cheaper situation somewhere else
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat May 19, 2012 1:05 am

Pato staying in the car because if he gets out he'll injure himself hmm
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat May 19, 2012 1:18 am

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:Pato staying in the car because if he gets out he'll injure himself hmm

Reported for Trolling .

Spoiler:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat May 19, 2012 1:18 am

Nike making sure that Pato is still relevant hmm
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat May 19, 2012 1:24 am

Nike making Pato look like a star hmm
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Sat May 19, 2012 1:52 am

Nike commercial w/o Ronney Sad

Still Great though.
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat May 19, 2012 1:54 am

Pretty obvious they are trying to make England win the euro with this English-less add
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Sat May 19, 2012 1:57 am

Ganso wrote:Pretty obvious they are trying to make England win the euro with this English-less add

The nike jinx,time to bet on England winning Euro 12.
Nike Commercial: My time is Now - Page 3 Wayne-rooney-advertising Cool
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat May 19, 2012 2:06 am

Mr_Puyol wrote:
Ganso wrote:Pretty obvious they are trying to make England win the euro with this English-less add

The nike jinx,time to bet on England winning Euro 12.
Nike Commercial: My time is Now - Page 3 Wayne-rooney-advertising Cool

i already have :coffee:

Nike jinx just further proves they ll win it :coffee:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sat May 19, 2012 2:51 am

The ad was good.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sat May 19, 2012 3:01 am

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:Pato staying in the car because if he gets out he'll injure himself hmm

Laughing
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sat May 19, 2012 6:35 am

dat marketing philosophy :bow:

football IQ 122 Wink
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sat May 19, 2012 3:55 pm

how do you find your football iq :vagi:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat May 19, 2012 4:04 pm

It's a secret :vagi:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next