RED
justdoit_
matpol
Dante
Zealous
38 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Nike Commercial: My time is Now - Page 2 Empty Re: Nike Commercial: My time is Now

Post by Swanhends Fri May 18, 2012 4:17 pm

kiranr wrote:
CR was training and training, but never showed up in the game, like always.

Laughing

Trolling is an art :bow:

Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Nike Commercial: My time is Now - Page 2 Empty Re: Nike Commercial: My time is Now

Post by Doc Fri May 18, 2012 4:21 pm

kiranr wrote:

Laughing

Well played... :coffee:
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri May 18, 2012 4:25 pm

kiranr wrote:

Laughing

Reported for Trolling :vagi:

lol good one
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri May 18, 2012 4:27 pm

Goatjito is missing there Sad

Still a GOAT ad :bow:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri May 18, 2012 4:44 pm

rwo power wrote:We know what happened to the Nike players at the WC2010 :coffee:

Yeah, one of them scored the winning goal in the final :coffee:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri May 18, 2012 4:45 pm

And I thought Nike couldn't match Write The Future :bow:

And kiranr Nike Commercial: My time is Now - Page 2 3176931354
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri May 18, 2012 4:47 pm

kiranr wrote:

Laughing
:lol!:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by goonbrain Fri May 18, 2012 4:51 pm

Who directed the ad? Zach Snyder?
goonbrain
goonbrain
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri May 18, 2012 4:55 pm

goonbrain wrote:Who directed the ad? Zach Snyder?

more like Guy Ritchie stuff Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuess99 Fri May 18, 2012 5:00 pm

Why didnt they add Zlatan and rooney? Thought they were one of nikes stars.??
Zuess99
Zuess99
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Fri May 18, 2012 5:05 pm

Nike is an evil company and I will never buy their products or support them + what they stand for. Wish Adidas could just destroy them but it won't happen.

They make cool ads though, for sure. Where's Zlatan?
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 18, 2012 5:10 pm

Cristiano had his gear stolen. But I didn't see Bayern in the ad :vagi:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri May 18, 2012 5:16 pm

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:Nike is an evil company and I will never buy their products or support them + what they stand for. Wish Adidas could just destroy them but it won't happen.

Nike is evil hmm

Wishes Adidas destroy Nike hmm

WHY
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri May 18, 2012 5:23 pm

Dante13 wrote:
Be/\/ceCALI wrote:Nike is an evil company and I will never buy their products or support them + what they stand for. Wish Adidas could just destroy them but it won't happen.

Nike is evil hmm

WHY
Ill intention hmm
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Fri May 18, 2012 5:44 pm

Balotelli with the mullet @ 2:34

:bow: :bow: :bow:
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri May 18, 2012 6:05 pm

Anti-DNA wrote:
Dante13 wrote:

Nike is evil hmm

WHY
Ill intention hmm

Actually , the :vagi: is strong with him ..

Because , if i recall correctly , which i do , it is Adidas which has the evil roots

Adi Dassler , the founder of Adidas , was affiliated with the Nazi party since their very beginning ,and his brother as well , which also happens to be the founder of Puma.. Laughing

but sure , Nike is the evil company Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri May 18, 2012 6:07 pm

Cool ad.

Lebron and his hairline lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Fri May 18, 2012 6:09 pm

The Franchise wrote:Cool ad.

Lebron and his hairline lol

Laughing
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Fri May 18, 2012 6:09 pm

Nike Trolling Adidas with an awesome ad right before the start of a major adidas sponsored event :bow:

Nike take it to the next level before Euro 2008 :bow:

Nike Write the future before World Cup 2010 :bow:
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri May 18, 2012 6:10 pm

Dante13 wrote:

Because , if i recall correctly , which i do , it is Adidas which has the evil roots

Adi Dassler , the founder of Adidas , was affiliated with the Nazi party since their very beginning ,and his brother as well , which also happens to be the founder of Puma.. Laughing

I have also read that Adidas is responsible for lot of the corruption in FIFA since the time of Sepp Blatter's predecessor.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri May 18, 2012 6:10 pm

Nike isint all that bad. When it comes to menswear I prefer Adidas but Nike edges over Adidas when it comes to football boots or balls. My opinion.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Fri May 18, 2012 6:12 pm

Kit wise I think we know who the winner is
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri May 18, 2012 6:18 pm

kiranr wrote:
Dante13 wrote:

I have also read that Adidas is responsible for lot of the corruption in FIFA since the time of Sepp Blatter's predecessor.

well , i don't know about that . Never even heard of it , but anyway , i don't care about their pasts , or what they stand for lol . What they stand for is money , both of them Laughing

I mentioned that because of his claim that Nike is evil ,that triggered something in my mind and i remembered about Adi Dassler.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Fri May 18, 2012 6:39 pm

You guys have to check out the extended/enhanced version of this. Here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/user/nikefootball?feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_739162&src_vid=QMv8g8CO4cQ

There's a little side scene with Pep talking about La Masia, and another with Balotelli at the Barber shop with Sakho and Pastore in there too...

you have to click on the names of the people when the pop up during the trailer to see the scenes.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Fri May 18, 2012 6:54 pm

Dante13 wrote:

Nike is an American company, but does nothing for the US in terms of job creation. There are no factories here in the U.S. which actually create any shoes or sportswear.

All of the factories are overseas, and they have violated just about every labor law you can think of, including using child workers, paying below minimum wage, forced unpaid overtime etc. It costs them about 3$ US for the materials to create a shoe and when shipped back, they're all marked up to 100$+. The child workers are taken away from their families and they rarely see each other, while they work their asses off all day making roughly 2$ US each day...

Adidas may have the Nazi founder. (I admit that I didn't know that), but at least they help the German economy and create local jobs, something which Nike can't say the same for. Adidas isn't a completely innocent company either, as they are also guilty outsourcing jobs for cheap profit, but nowhere near to the same extent as Nike has done in the past and continues to do.

Don't forget that Nike also signed a new deal with the dog killer, Michael Vick. Nike has no sense of morals at all, only profit. If these reasons aren't good enough to boycott Nike products, then I don't even know..
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri May 18, 2012 7:35 pm

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:
Dante13 wrote:

Nike is an American company, but does nothing for the US in terms of job creation. There are no factories here in the U.S. which actually create any shoes or sportswear.

All of the factories are overseas, and they have violated just about every labor law you can think of, including using child workers, paying below minimum wage, forced unpaid overtime etc. It costs them about 3$ US for the materials to create a shoe and when shipped back, they're all marked up to 100$+. The child workers are taken away from their families and they rarely see each other, while they work their asses off all day making roughly 2$ US each day...

Adidas may have the Nazi founder. (I admit that I didn't know that), but at least they help the German economy and create local jobs, something which Nike can't say the same for. Adidas isn't a completely innocent company either, as they are also guilty outsourcing jobs for cheap profit, but nowhere near to the same extent as Nike has done in the past and continues to do.

Don't forget that Nike also signed a new deal with the dog killer, Michael Vick. Nike has no sense of morals at all, only profit. If these reasons aren't good enough to boycott Nike products, then I don't even know..

Here's how it goes , we are in 21st century and what they both stand for is the money , Nike doesn't differ at all from Adidas but the logos.

Now , whilst your arguement about the jobs made outside of the country by such companies is totaly valid , what can be done about it , tell me? Would you stop buying Nike stuff , go do it. 1 man down in sales , wow Nike will s*** their pants Laughing

Companies such as Nike and Adidas make the money go round today and Adidas are as "evil" as Nike is . Nike make factories in Philipines with children-workers ,whilst Adidas makes factories inside Germany and bring Philipenese/foreigners to work for them because it's cheaper , go figure out who's worst :coffee:

it doesn't worth it to defend or support any of them.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next