Raphael Varane

+38
farfan
urbaNRoots
Casciavit
jibers
Perucho21
The Demon of Carthage
Thimmy
McAgger
halamadrid2
sportsczy
Firenze
Lucifer
Valkyrja
Adit
OLpower
Mamad
Jack Daniels
StrugaRock
hrealmadrid
Magricos
guest7
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Error
Mr Nick09
The Franchise
barca 2011
Guiltybystander
Onyx
Lionel Bieber
Lord Awesome
Yuri Yukuv
Doc
Seppuku
nj
Albiceleste
EarlyPrototype
M99
dverasc
42 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Raphael Varane - Page 4 Empty Re: Raphael Varane

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:05 am

The Franchise wrote:SMH

Like talking to a brick wall it is, really.




Spot on.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Raphael Varane - Page 4 Empty Re: Raphael Varane

Post by barca 2011 Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:02 am

Crimson wrote:
barca 2011 wrote:How many Madrid fans have actually seen him play, aside from youtube vids?

I watched Ligue 1 and 2 last year pretty extensively why?

He's better than Albiololololololol

If you can stand out as a CB in one of the most defensive leagues in Europe, then that should say something imo.
just wondering to be completely honest, but thats cool.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1755
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Raphael Varane - Page 4 Empty Re: Raphael Varane

Post by hrealmadrid Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:29 am

I hadn't before we signed him. But I had definitely heard and read good things. If he gets Zizou's stamp of approval I'm like Adidas: I'm all in.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 2013
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Raphael Varane - Page 4 Empty Re: Raphael Varane

Post by StrugaRock Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:38 am

I hope he doesn't turn into another Garay, just sitting in the bench waiting for his chance to show his talent.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1267
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Raphael Varane - Page 4 Empty Re: Raphael Varane

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:43 am

garay was injured all the time.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Raphael Varane - Page 4 Empty Re: Raphael Varane

Post by Doc Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:38 am

You wouldn't find a bucket full of examples of 18 year old aspiring footballers rejecting a club as grand as Real Madrid no matter how much times you say "Canales" to them.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 15980
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Raphael Varane - Page 4 Empty Re: Raphael Varane

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:13 am

BarcaVandali. lol
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3265
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Raphael Varane - Page 4 Empty Re: Raphael Varane

Post by Mamad Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:21 am

Lionel Messi wrote:The next Garay/Pedro Leon/Canales?

Raphael Varane - Page 4 Dmytro+chygrynskiy+barcelona+presentation+2
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Raphael Varane - Page 4 Empty Re: Raphael Varane

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:23 am

Mamad wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:The next Garay/Pedro Leon/Canales?

Raphael Varane - Page 4 Dmytro+chygrynskiy+barcelona+presentation+2
The next Chygrynskiy?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Raphael Varane - Page 4 Empty Re: Raphael Varane

Post by Mamad Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:30 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Mamad wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:The next Garay/Pedro Leon/Canales?

Raphael Varane - Page 4 Dmytro+chygrynskiy+barcelona+presentation+2
The next Chygrynskiy?

Don't think so. He is better, Younger and his price is half.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Raphael Varane - Page 4 Empty Re: Raphael Varane

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:34 am

Mamad wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Mamad wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:The next Garay/Pedro Leon/Canales?

Raphael Varane - Page 4 Dmytro+chygrynskiy+barcelona+presentation+2
The next Chygrynskiy?

Don't think so. He is better, Younger and his price is half.
Why is he better? Because Zidane said so?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Raphael Varane - Page 4 Empty Re: Raphael Varane

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:36 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Mamad wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Mamad wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:The next Garay/Pedro Leon/Canales?

Raphael Varane - Page 4 Dmytro+chygrynskiy+barcelona+presentation+2
The next Chygrynskiy?

Don't think so. He is better, Younger and his price is half.
Why is he better? Because Zidane said so?

because mou signed him, and mourinho knows defense
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Raphael Varane - Page 4 Empty Re: Raphael Varane

Post by OLpower Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:38 am

Going to Madrid was a big error. He is way too young. He does not even have a full season of ligue 1.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 1518
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Raphael Varane - Page 4 Empty Re: Raphael Varane

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:41 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Mamad wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Mamad wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:The next Garay/Pedro Leon/Canales?

Raphael Varane - Page 4 Dmytro+chygrynskiy+barcelona+presentation+2
The next Chygrynskiy?

Don't think so. He is better, Younger and his price is half.
Why is he better? Because Zidane said so?

because mou signed him, and mourinho knows defense
So a kid with 23 appearances is better than an experienced center back with 177 because Mou and Zidane say so? Are Mou and Zidane omnipotent?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Raphael Varane - Page 4 Empty Re: Raphael Varane

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:45 am

no none said he is better, but he has way more potential, and the level and maturity with which he started playing is ridiculous. and again, mourinho knows defense, great track record, and i would like to believe that fergie who were tracking him as well knows defense. Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Raphael Varane - Page 4 Empty Re: Raphael Varane

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:46 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:no none said he is better, but he has way more potential, and the level and maturity with which he started playing is ridiculous.
Actually yes, someone said he is better.

Mamad wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Mamad wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:The next Garay/Pedro Leon/Canales?

Raphael Varane - Page 4 Dmytro+chygrynskiy+barcelona+presentation+2
The next Chygrynskiy?

Don't think so. He is better, Younger and his price is half.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Raphael Varane - Page 4 Empty Re: Raphael Varane

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:47 am

At least he is faster, that's already a pretty big plus XD
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Raphael Varane - Page 4 Empty Re: Raphael Varane

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:03 am

Your assuming that because he has less appearances he is not as good or even better.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Raphael Varane - Page 4 Empty Re: Raphael Varane

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:21 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:Your assuming that because he has less appearances he is not as good or even better.
*you're

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Raphael Varane - Page 4 Empty Re: Raphael Varane

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:24 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:Your assuming that because he has less appearances he is not as good or even better.
*you're

yep
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Raphael Varane - Page 4 Empty Re: Raphael Varane

Post by Adit Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:12 pm

One of the very best.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9571
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Raphael Varane - Page 4 Empty Re: Raphael Varane

Post by Valkyrja Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:28 pm

The best defender out there ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11355
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Raphael Varane - Page 4 Empty Re: Raphael Varane

Post by Lucifer Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:45 pm

Time for varane vs boateng thread hmm

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8409
Join date : 2015-06-16
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Raphael Varane - Page 4 Empty Re: Raphael Varane

Post by Valkyrja Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:50 pm

Pirloisjesus wrote:Time for varane vs boateng thread hmm


Messi's boss vs Messi's beach hmm
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11355
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Raphael Varane - Page 4 Empty Re: Raphael Varane

Post by Firenze Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:16 pm

what's the dealio with the guy? I admit I bought into the hype and how he was going to be the next GOAT CB a few years ago, seems like I never hear anything about him now. Still not a nailed on starter for Madrid, but he's only 24 (in a week) Pepe looks set to move on so will he finally get the starter role or does he have no future at Madrid? has he just not developed like people thought he would? I ask because I wouldn't mind taking him as part of a DDG deal tbh. Can't be as bad as Smalling/Jones.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 34283
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Raphael Varane - Page 4 Empty Re: Raphael Varane

Post by sportsczy Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:30 pm

Ton of injuries. He can't find his rhythm before he gets injured again. I know people think that you can come back and play at your peak within a couple of weeks of returning from injury... but that's not how it works. Especially for guys who have chronic injury issues because they develop hesitancy for fear of injury.

IF he's able to go a season without any significant injuries (a couple of 2 week injuries are normal) then he'll be back.

Still very young. He needs to adjust something in his training and game though. His body isn't accepting what he's doing right now.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21571
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Raphael Varane - Page 4 Empty Re: Raphael Varane

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum