Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'

+4
FilthyLuca
LWL91
Vlad the Impaler
DeviAngel
8 posters

Go down

Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'  Empty Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 15, 2012 8:28 pm

Fiorentina concede “there are many clubs interested in Stevan Jovetic,” so the player might be eager to move on.

The Montenegrin talent is the only remaining big star at the club after Riccardo Montolivo let his contract expire so he could join Milan.

“We’d like to keep Jovetic with us and consider him a key figure for our future plans,” general manager Sandro Mencucci told Radio Blu.

“There are certainly many clubs interested in him but, as I said, we’d really like to keep him with us for a long time yet.”

Jovetic could opt to walk away, as there is a sense of revolution in the air at Fiorentina after they failed to qualify for Europe again.
=====

GET HIM MAROTTA !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'  Empty Re: Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue May 15, 2012 8:32 pm

Jovetic seems to be a great talent and you know what makes him wanted by many clubs?That he has Montenegrin blood.Anyway...recently, it's not Juve's style to buy young talents and use them at their maximum efficience.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 3779
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'  Empty Re: Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 15, 2012 9:01 pm

vlafy wrote:Jovetic seems to be a great talent and you know what makes him wanted by many clubs?That he has Montenegrin blood.Anyway...recently, it's not Juve's style to buy young talents and use them at their maximum efficience.


What does nationality have with the talent Very Happy ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'  Empty Re: Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue May 15, 2012 9:03 pm

Read my post again.I said he is very talented and then i said that clubs want him because has Montenegrin blood.That means he is a real fighter and he has a 'warrior spirit' like Vucinic, Vidic, Stankovic and other Serbian or Montenegrin players.Understood?It's not very hard Shocked
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 3779
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'  Empty Re: Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 15, 2012 10:05 pm

vlafy wrote:Read my post again.I said he is very talented and then i said that clubs want him because has Montenegrin blood.That means he is a real fighter and he has a 'warrior spirit' like Vucinic, Vidic, Stankovic and other Serbian or Montenegrin players.Understood?It's not very hard Shocked

Oh I misunderstood, nothing to get u angry lol just asking :d lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'  Empty Re: Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'

Post by LWL91 Tue May 15, 2012 10:22 pm

Warrior spirit.. :lol!:
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 933
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'  Empty Re: Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 15, 2012 10:28 pm

If they have warrior spirit Very Happy than what do I have as Macedonian ?! Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'  Empty Re: Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'

Post by LWL91 Tue May 15, 2012 10:32 pm

Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'  Ttochiellini-blood

This is warrior spirit..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 933
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'  Empty Re: Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed May 16, 2012 4:41 am

DeviAngel wrote:
vlafy wrote:Read my post again.I said he is very talented and then i said that clubs want him because has Montenegrin blood.That means he is a real fighter and he has a 'warrior spirit' like Vucinic, Vidic, Stankovic and other Serbian or Montenegrin players.Understood?It's not very hard Shocked

Oh I misunderstood, nothing to get u angry lol just asking :d lol

I didn't get angry, it's ok Twisted Evil .

DeviAngel wrote:If they have warrior spirit Very Happy than what do I have as Macedonian ?! Very Happy

We were talking about Jovetic and his nation.I guess Macedonians are fighters too.

LWL91 wrote:Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'  Ttochiellini-blood

This is warrior spirit..

Chiellini has a warrior spirit too, we saw him pirat . Not every player is like him.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 3779
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'  Empty Re: Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 16, 2012 1:42 pm

^ I am just joking bro Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'  Empty Re: Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'

Post by FilthyLuca Wed May 16, 2012 6:54 pm

vlafy wrote:Read my post again.I said he is very talented and then i said that clubs want him because has Montenegrin blood.That means he is a real fighter and he has a 'warrior spirit' like Vucinic, Vidic, Stankovic and other Serbian or Montenegrin players.Understood?It's not very hard Shocked


Easy buddy, no need to get snippy

Besides, my Tiger Blood trumps your 'warrior spirit' any day

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 724
Join date : 2011-12-09

Back to top Go down

Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'  Empty Re: Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'

Post by Ion Creanga Wed May 16, 2012 7:46 pm

well, we all know the serbian spirit for example (and some ex. Yugoslavian parts to).. They are known for never quiting and fighting to blood.. as a nation, in sport, in history they have this reputation of being the best representation of the fighting spirit.. Maybe you have friends that visited Serbia.. I heard many kinds of story.. Anyway, never try to pick-up a girl that has a Serbian boyfriend Very Happy
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1256
Join date : 2012-02-19

Back to top Go down

Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'  Empty Re: Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'

Post by FilthyLuca Wed May 16, 2012 7:57 pm

I
tuddor wrote:well, we all know the serbian spirit for example (and some ex. Yugoslavian parts to).. They are known for never quiting and fighting to blood.. as a nation, in sport, in history they have this reputation of being the best representation of the fighting spirit.. Maybe you have friends that visited Serbia.. I heard many kinds of story.. Anyway, never try to pick-up a girl that has a Serbian boyfriend Very Happy

If your equating a fighting with being a warrior, then thats everywhere. I live in miami and get to interact with many different nationalities. the common thread is that they all think they are the toughest (not them specifically, their people) the Cubans, Russians, black americans, nicas, haitians all of them think they've had it the toughest, their jails are the roughest, their neighborhoods were warzones, and all 'these people' are fake tough.

you have real hard asses and people who talk a big one.


FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 724
Join date : 2011-12-09

Back to top Go down

Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'  Empty Re: Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed May 16, 2012 8:11 pm

FilthyLuca wrote:
vlafy wrote:Read my post again.I said he is very talented and then i said that clubs want him because has Montenegrin blood.That means he is a real fighter and he has a 'warrior spirit' like Vucinic, Vidic, Stankovic and other Serbian or Montenegrin players.Understood?It's not very hard Shocked


Easy buddy, no need to get snippy

Besides, my Tiger Blood trumps your 'warrior spirit' any day

What was wrong with my post?You have no reason to tell me to take it easy.My 'warrior spirit'?I didn't said anything about me, or about you or your nation so i don't understand what made you to say that things.It is incredible...i was trying to say that Jovetic may be a fighter on the pitch and would be great to sign Juve and people come and tell me to take it easy.I don't know why i am waisting my time with you.I didn't offend anyone, i didn't said anything about anyone and still...everyone tries to be arrogant in front of me.You chose the wrong guy.


Last edited by vlafy on Wed May 16, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 3779
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'  Empty Re: Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'

Post by Juventude Wed May 16, 2012 8:13 pm

Regardless of national "fighting spirits," I want Jovetic. I would take him over Giovinco. Maybe Juve can figure out something that involves Gio in a Jovetic deal. Now is the time to buy him. Fiorentina is definitely in a selling mode.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'  Empty Re: Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'

Post by Juveman17 Wed May 16, 2012 8:23 pm

Juventude wrote:Regardless of national "fighting spirits," I want Jovetic. I would take him over Giovinco. Maybe Juve can figure out something that involves Gio in a Jovetic deal. Now is the time to buy him. Fiorentina is definitely in a selling mode.

Thumbs up Why the hell did everyone start going nation vs nation on each other?
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 7017
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 28

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'  Empty Re: Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed May 16, 2012 8:30 pm

juveman17 wrote:
Juventude wrote:Regardless of national "fighting spirits," I want Jovetic. I would take him over Giovinco. Maybe Juve can figure out something that involves Gio in a Jovetic deal. Now is the time to buy him. Fiorentina is definitely in a selling mode.

Thumbs up Why the hell did everyone start going nation vs nation on each other?

I said that Jovetic can be a great fighter on the pitch, then some guys tried to show me that there are other players and other nations with great spirit, which is true; but is illogical, because i was talking about Jovetic and only Jovetic and his spirit and i didn't said anything about other countries or nations.

Juventude wrote:Regardless of national "fighting spirits," I want Jovetic. I would take him over Giovinco. Maybe Juve can figure out something that involves Gio in a Jovetic deal. Now is the time to buy him. Fiorentina is definitely in a selling mode.

Very well said.Giovinco is more an attacking midfielder and Jovetic a second striker and first option for Juve, i think it is to buy a pure striker.Anyway, we will live and see.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 3779
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'  Empty Re: Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'

Post by Juveman17 Wed May 16, 2012 8:34 pm

ah i see well Jovetic is really good could he be our next Baggio? Razz (Just joking saying it because we bought Baggio from Fiorentina and Im sure they would riot again if we got Jovetic Very Happy :lol!: )
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 7017
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 28

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'  Empty Re: Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'

Post by FilthyLuca Thu May 17, 2012 12:44 am

The
vlafy wrote:
FilthyLuca wrote:
vlafy wrote:Read my post again.I said he is very talented and then i said that clubs want him because has Montenegrin blood.That means he is a real fighter and he has a 'warrior spirit' like Vucinic, Vidic, Stankovic and other Serbian or Montenegrin players.Understood?It's not very hard Shocked


Easy buddy, no need to get snippy

Besides, my Tiger Blood trumps your 'warrior spirit' any day

What was wrong with my post?You have no reason to tell me to take it easy.My 'warrior spirit'?I didn't said anything about me, or about you or your nation so i don't understand what made you to say that things.It is incredible...i was trying to say that Jovetic may be a fighter on the pitch and would be great to sign Juve and people come and tell me to take it easy.I don't know why i am waisting my time with you.I didn't offend anyone, i didn't said anything about anyone and still...everyone tries to be arrogant in front of me.You chose the wrong guy.

First chill out, the tiger blood thing was a joke. you my friend take yourself WAAAAAAY to seriously and your last post proves my point exactly.

The man asked you a simple question: "what does nationality have to do with talent?"

and your response ended in "Understood? Its not very hard."

Thats an unnecessarily condescending response for no reason and to try to play it off as if it wasnt, is bullshit.

Now your all upset and swole chested, threating people over the internet, like anybody gives a *bleep*.

you need to chill the *bleep* out buddy, we're just talking sports.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 724
Join date : 2011-12-09

Back to top Go down

Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'  Empty Re: Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'

Post by stefanobada Thu May 17, 2012 3:55 am

juveman17 wrote:ah i see well Jovetic is really good could he be our next Baggio? Razz (Just joking saying it because we bought Baggio from Fiorentina and Im sure they would riot again if we got Jovetic Very Happy :lol!: )


I think riots might be an understatement
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 195
Join date : 2011-12-05

Back to top Go down

Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'  Empty Re: Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'

Post by Vlad the Impaler Thu May 17, 2012 4:55 am

FilthyLuca wrote:The
vlafy wrote:
FilthyLuca wrote:
vlafy wrote:Read my post again.I said he is very talented and then i said that clubs want him because has Montenegrin blood.That means he is a real fighter and he has a 'warrior spirit' like Vucinic, Vidic, Stankovic and other Serbian or Montenegrin players.Understood?It's not very hard Shocked


Easy buddy, no need to get snippy

Besides, my Tiger Blood trumps your 'warrior spirit' any day

What was wrong with my post?You have no reason to tell me to take it easy.My 'warrior spirit'?I didn't said anything about me, or about you or your nation so i don't understand what made you to say that things.It is incredible...i was trying to say that Jovetic may be a fighter on the pitch and would be great to sign Juve and people come and tell me to take it easy.I don't know why i am waisting my time with you.I didn't offend anyone, i didn't said anything about anyone and still...everyone tries to be arrogant in front of me.You chose the wrong guy.

First chill out, the tiger blood thing was a joke. you my friend take yourself WAAAAAAY to seriously and your last post proves my point exactly.

The man asked you a simple question: "what does nationality have to do with talent?"

and your response ended in "Understood? Its not very hard."

Thats an unnecessarily condescending response for no reason and to try to play it off as if it wasnt, is bullshit.

Now your all upset and swole chested, threating people over the internet, like anybody gives a *bleep*.

you need to chill the *bleep* out buddy, we're just talking sports.

I get your point but you didn't understand many things from what i said and i don't want to comment anymore because it is pointless.

Anyway, in all this time i was joking, calm down :lol!: I think it will be better if we stop posting off-topic now Thumbs up .
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 3779
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'  Empty Re: Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'

Post by FilthyLuca Thu May 17, 2012 2:09 pm

no i understand your point about jovetic, its cool.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 724
Join date : 2011-12-09

Back to top Go down

Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'  Empty Re: Fiorentina: 'Clubs want Jovetic'

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum