Who is Bundesliga's player of the season ?

+13
The Messiah
quadrotor
ELO
Raptorgunner
izzy
free_cat
Bellabong
Great Leader Sprucenuce
rwo power
VivaStPauli
Toffer Harley
Zealous
S
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who is Bundesliga's player of the season ?

Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Vote_lcap10%Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 4 ]
Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Vote_lcap13%Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 5 ]
Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Vote_lcap21%Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 8 ]
Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Vote_lcap13%Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 5 ]
Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Vote_lcap3%Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Vote_lcap23%Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 9 ]
Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Vote_lcap3%Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Vote_lcap0%Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Vote_lcap13%Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 5 ]
Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Vote_lcap0%Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Vote_lcap3%Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
 
Total Votes : 39
 
 

Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Empty Who is Bundesliga's player of the season ?

Post by S Mon May 14, 2012 10:47 pm

Who do you think was the best player in Bundesliga this season ?There are no.of nominees in this one and would seem like a close contest..

Kindly pick your vote and also explain your reasoning if possible.

Feel free to add other options as well..Excuse me RWO for not including GK's.. Razz


Last edited by rwo power on Tue May 15, 2012 2:33 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Vote edited...again)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28470
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Empty Re: Who is Bundesliga's player of the season ?

Post by Zealous Mon May 14, 2012 10:49 pm

No Podolski is blasphemy :vagi:

I vote Reus :coffee:

But Lewandowski and Huntelaar were great too.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Empty Re: Who is Bundesliga's player of the season ?

Post by Toffer Harley Mon May 14, 2012 11:24 pm

i voted Reus as well cauz his achievements are difficult to pull off keeping in mind that he played for gladbach. they most likely they wouldn't have qualified for the Europa League without him. On top of that he scored several spectacular goals.

Huntelaar's stats are out of this world though...
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg
Posts : 827
Join date : 2011-07-21

Back to top Go down

Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Empty Re: Who is Bundesliga's player of the season ?

Post by Zealous Mon May 14, 2012 11:29 pm

Wait didn't BMG qualify for the UCL qualifying round? confused
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Empty Re: Who is Bundesliga's player of the season ?

Post by VivaStPauli Mon May 14, 2012 11:32 pm

Yes, BMG are going into UCL qualifiers.

And I can't decide between Reus and Podolski, obviously Reus achieved more success, but he had a team, Podolski obviously didn't, and had to score or assist three quarters of his teams goals (actual stat, not exaggerating)...
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8978
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Empty Re: Who is Bundesliga's player of the season ?

Post by rwo power Tue May 15, 2012 12:54 am

Surag wrote:Excuse me RWO for not including GK's.. Razz
I was already going Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? 2276801876 when I saw the poll. Razz

But okay, apology accepted. BTW, Marc-André ter Stegen sure deserves a mention!

From the above choices, I shall go for the Hunter, though. Quite some amazing stats he achieved!
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Empty Re: Who is Bundesliga's player of the season ?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 15, 2012 1:05 am

Kagawa for me, without Goetze for long periods he has had to shoulder alot more creative responsibility and one of the main reasons for BVB's league and cup double.

If he is to leave to Man Utd like rumoured then he will be a big loss but iam sure Kloppo has a master plan Razz

1. Kagawa 2. Reus 3. Ribery are the top 3 for me.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68966
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Empty Re: Who is Bundesliga's player of the season ?

Post by Bellabong Tue May 15, 2012 1:43 am

Gündugan.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich
Posts : 3474
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Empty Re: Who is Bundesliga's player of the season ?

Post by S Tue May 15, 2012 1:46 am

Phritz wrote:Gündugan.

I would've had him in the list actually..but he did not play that many games in the first half of the season right ?

Though agreed..He has been instrumental..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28470
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Empty Re: Who is Bundesliga's player of the season ?

Post by free_cat Tue May 15, 2012 2:10 am

I voted for Kagawa, what an awesome player. Come to barça.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8546
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Empty Re: Who is Bundesliga's player of the season ?

Post by izzy Tue May 15, 2012 2:12 am

Voted Other. Ter-Stegern. :coffee:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Empty Re: Who is Bundesliga's player of the season ?

Post by S Tue May 15, 2012 2:15 am

Can Moderators edit a poll ?

If so then RWO you're free to edit it..Smile
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28470
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Empty Re: Who is Bundesliga's player of the season ?

Post by VivaStPauli Tue May 15, 2012 2:19 am

Surag wrote:
Phritz wrote:Gündugan.

I would've had him in the list actually..but he did not play that many games in the first half of the season right ?

Though agreed..He has been instrumental..

This is why I didn't vote for a Dortmund player.
Götze barely played the second half of the season.
Gündogan was shit in the first half of the season.
Kagawa was injured in the first half of the season.

And Dortmund always were boss anyway. Klopp, the system, and hte team are the star. Everyone's replacable there. Not that they aren't all good players, but I just can't point at a single Dortmund player and call him the MVP.

That's why it's Reus or Podolski for me.
Podolski, though.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8978
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Empty Re: Who is Bundesliga's player of the season ?

Post by Raptorgunner Tue May 15, 2012 2:21 am

Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Tumblr_l693qp1K8U1qcdfm4o1_500
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18057
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Empty Re: Who is Bundesliga's player of the season ?

Post by S Tue May 15, 2012 2:23 am

Maybe you should've voted for Lewandowski then..His goal against bayern won them the Bundesliga title :coffee:

I voted for Lewandowski though.:vagi:

Not only his goal tally but he has assisted many goals too..Wasnt he second choice last season ?If so it has been a remarkable improvement and he is now actually one of the main players of BVB.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28470
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Empty Re: Who is Bundesliga's player of the season ?

Post by rwo power Tue May 15, 2012 2:28 am

Surag wrote:Can Moderators edit a poll ?
If so then RWO you're free to edit it..Smile
I can. I added ter Stegen and allowed for editing the votes, so that people can redo their decisions if they wish now.

LOL, looks like the vote got slightly messed up now. I think I shall reset it completely XD

Edit: Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? 2276801876 I can't reset it, I would have to delete it and recreate it, but I'm frankly to lazy for that. Everybody who wants, just cancel your vote and vote anew. And yes, I added Podolski, too, now Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Empty Re: Who is Bundesliga's player of the season ?

Post by ELO Tue May 15, 2012 2:56 am

1. Ribery
2. Kagawa
3. Reus

i'm not too sure about the exact order though Wink
ELO
ELO
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 243
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Empty Re: Who is Bundesliga's player of the season ?

Post by VivaStPauli Tue May 15, 2012 4:45 am

Surag wrote:Maybe you should've voted for Lewandowski then..His goal against bayern won them the Bundesliga title :coffee:

I voted for Lewandowski though.:vagi:

Not only his goal tally but he has assisted many goals too..Wasnt he second choice last season ?If so it has been a remarkable improvement and he is now actually one of the main players of BVB.

Lewandowski is nowhere as good as his goal tally suggests IMHO, he's a very good striker, but nothing special, in that I'd sign him. He plays his role quite well, and Dortmund feed him well, because they're a well-functioning team, but Lewandowski is nothing special, and hasn't been a standout from his supporting cast.

His great achievement maybe was not getting injured, so that he played more matches than either of Götze, Kagawa, or Sven Bender, who all played a more important role, and were objectively better.

If I was to vote for a Dortmund player, it'd probably be Kehl or Pisczek, who both played all season and were more part of the overall fluidity and pressing of Dortmund, than Lewandowski, who was very good, I repeat, he had a great season and is a great player, but he wasn't the best in his team, and all Dortmund players didn't me impress as much as Reus and Podolski did, this season.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8978
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Empty Re: Who is Bundesliga's player of the season ?

Post by quadrotor Tue May 15, 2012 7:53 am

I agree that Lewandowski isn't elite. If you put any good striker in that system, they would get 20 goals.

Though I don't agree that none of Dortmund's players are worthy of player of the year. In my opinion, Hummels is the best central defender in the whole world and I don't know why he doesn't get more discussion in this. (Though being a Dortmund fan, I don't mind as hopefully it means he will stay with us longer). I think Hummels would be a starter at any club in any division in any country.

That being said, I give the player of the season to Marco Reus. All of Gladbach's play went through him and although they play well as a unit and as a defence, he won many games on his own this year and without him they'd be nowhere near 4th.

I don't understand the discussion on Podolski though. If he hadn't of been at Koln, they'd have finished only one place behind where they finished with him. Koln needed Podoski to save them from relegation and he couldn't.

Gladbach played through one player mainly and finished 4th, Koln played through one player mainly and finished 17th.

Anyway, I'm not meaning to sound argumentative, it's just my opinion. Thanks for an interesting discussion and hope to talk more here (:

quadrotor
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 16
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Empty Re: Who is Bundesliga's player of the season ?

Post by S Tue May 15, 2012 8:00 am

Welcome to the forum and do stick around here..This is a cool forum.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28470
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Empty Re: Who is Bundesliga's player of the season ?

Post by VivaStPauli Tue May 15, 2012 8:03 am

quadrotor wrote:I agree that Lewandowski isn't elite. If you put any good striker in that system, they would get 20 goals.

I like you, you understand me. Very Happy

Though I don't agree that none of Dortmund's players are worthy of player of the year. In my opinion, Hummels is the best central defender in the whole world and I don't know why he doesn't get more discussion in this. (Though being a Dortmund fan, I don't mind as hopefully it means he will stay with us longer). I think Hummels would be a starter at any club in any division in any country.
Well there's something to be said against every Dortmund player. Hummels, on the whole, didn't have as good of a season as Badstuber, maybe not even as good as Dante, though I'd give Hummels 2nd place behind Badstuber. I agree though, that Hummels will probably turn out ot be the better of the two, I just think Badstuber had the better season.


That being said, I give the player of the season to Marco Reus. All of Gladbach's play went through him and although they play well as a unit and as a defence, he won many games on his own this year and without him they'd be nowhere near 4th.

I don't understand the discussion on Podolski though. If he hadn't of been at Koln, they'd have finished only one place behind where they finished with him. Koln needed Podoski to save them from relegation and he couldn't.

Gladbach played through one player mainly and finished 4th, Koln played through one player mainly and finished 17th.

Anyway, I'm not meaning to sound argumentative, it's just my opinion. Thanks for an interesting discussion and hope to talk more here (:

I can fully understand your point, and I was close to voting Reus as well, but ultimately I think Reus had a functioning team, Podolski hadn't. And 70% of Kölns goals were either scored or assisted by Podolski, that's a ridiculous number, but numbers aside: I watched them. And Podolski showed incredible morale, he showed up time and time again for a team whose players, besides him, had clearly lost faith in victory, all the while Solbakken really did not get along with him, or so it seems.

I was like 51-49 in favor of Podolski over Reus, though, so I would be fine wiht either of them.

And if I had to pick a player for man of the season from Dortmund, it would be Hummels or Kehl, so I guess we're close enough Razz

Welcome to the Forums, mate!
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8978
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Empty Re: Who is Bundesliga's player of the season ?

Post by The Messiah Tue May 15, 2012 8:55 am

Kroos
Ribery
Lewandowski
Huntelaar
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Empty Re: Who is Bundesliga's player of the season ?

Post by The Messiah Tue May 15, 2012 8:56 am

I hate how some people are deliberately failing to understand how great Lewandowski is(Mostly Germans), he is a world-class striker, that's of course if you consider Mario Gomez as world-class.

He is Dortmund best player and biggest asset.

Who was the last player to score hat-trick against Bayern...?


Last edited by Idrisozet on Tue May 15, 2012 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Empty Re: Who is Bundesliga's player of the season ?

Post by The Messiah Tue May 15, 2012 9:03 am

VivaStPauli wrote:
quadrotor wrote:I agree that Lewandowski isn't elite. If you put any good striker in that system, they would get 20 goals.

I like you, you understand me. Very Happy

Though I don't agree that none of Dortmund's players are worthy of player of the year. In my opinion, Hummels is the best central defender in the whole world and I don't know why he doesn't get more discussion in this. (Though being a Dortmund fan, I don't mind as hopefully it means he will stay with us longer). I think Hummels would be a starter at any club in any division in any country.
Well there's something to be said against every Dortmund player. Hummels, on the whole, didn't have as good of a season as Badstuber, maybe not even as good as Dante, though I'd give Hummels 2nd place behind Badstuber. I agree though, that Hummels will probably turn out ot be the better of the two, I just think Badstuber had the better season.


That being said, I give the player of the season to Marco Reus. All of Gladbach's play went through him and although they play well as a unit and as a defence, he won many games on his own this year and without him they'd be nowhere near 4th.

I don't understand the discussion on Podolski though. If he hadn't of been at Koln, they'd have finished only one place behind where they finished with him. Koln needed Podoski to save them from relegation and he couldn't.

Gladbach played through one player mainly and finished 4th, Koln played through one player mainly and finished 17th.

Anyway, I'm not meaning to sound argumentative, it's just my opinion. Thanks for an interesting discussion and hope to talk more here (:

I can fully understand your point, and I was close to voting Reus as well, but ultimately I think Reus had a functioning team, Podolski hadn't. And 70% of Kölns goals were either scored or assisted by Podolski, that's a ridiculous number, but numbers aside: I watched them. And Podolski showed incredible morale, he showed up time and time again for a team whose players, besides him, had clearly lost faith in victory, all the while Solbakken really did not get along with him, or so it seems.

I was like 51-49 in favor of Podolski over Reus, though, so I would be fine wiht either of them.

And if I had to pick a player for man of the season from Dortmund, it would be Hummels or Kehl, so I guess we're close enough Razz

Welcome to the Forums, mate!

I am a Bayern fan and this post is full of shiit
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Empty Re: Who is Bundesliga's player of the season ?

Post by VivaStPauli Tue May 15, 2012 9:09 am

Your knee still hurting mate? :shisha:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8978
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Who is Bundesliga's player of  the season ? Empty Re: Who is Bundesliga's player of the season ?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum