2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets

+13
dostoevsky
Cruijf
S
TonyDaBeast
Dante
Potential
Giovanni10
Rossoneri Ninja
Forza
Valkyrja
Milantildeath
KR10
Grande_Milano
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets Empty 2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets

Post by Grande_Milano Sun May 13, 2012 11:43 pm

Who should we buy? Who will likely join s
and leave? Whats our goals for next season? (CL ? Serie A?) What changes in tactics should Allegri make?


I personally feel that Juve is here for serious business and for long time to stay. If nothing like calciopoli of 2006 happens, they are going to dominate the league. They if you remember are superb in playing in the league format (aka crushing opponents 1 by 1 and getting points consistently), and I dont see anyone but Milan challenging them. Also, we got Scudetto not so long ago. I am not saying we should give up on it, but our priority shall be CL.

I also think Allegri should make rotations in our formations and change the style aswell.

Abbiatti

Abate-TS-CB-LB
Montolivo-DM-Boateng/Nocerino
Ganso/Boateng
Ibra-Pato

Instead of playing 2 CMs and a DM or 3 DM like he sometimes does, we should return more to the diamond-like formation under Ancelotti with 2 CMs occupying wings when needed bounce (???)






The player we need:

Regista (CM) + (Montolivo)
Trequartista (AM) - (Ganso)
LB - (Vila)
CB - (Ogbonna/Acerbi)
DM - (Strootman)


The players that might or need/might leave:

Must:
Antonini (low level)
Bonera (when finally?)

Aquilani (might not like bench role, will not be a starter)
Flam








Also our predicted transfers might not (will not actually) happen, so here I think the cheapest/opportunistic variant if B/G dissappoint us again:

Abate-TS-Mexes-Vila
Montolivo-Flam-Nocerino
Boateng
Ibra-Pato
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 2250
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets Empty Re: 2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets

Post by KR10 Mon May 14, 2012 2:05 am

I think we'll get one big name player... i'm hoping it's not a striker.

A creative CM is what we require most right now... He must be world class, not Montolivo.
With Van Bommel departing I see us moving for Strootman as well.

Departures(besides expiring contract players):
Muntari
Maxi Lopez

Arrivals:
Strootman(Loan with option to buy at 10 million, paid in 50000 installments, Galliani style).

GANSO! I really hope and beleive this will happen. I expect us to pay 20-25 million in several installments, perhaps sending Robinho the other way, although I doubt we'll sell him

Bring back Didac

Montolivo+Traore + Acerbi(confirmed)

Team:

--------abbiati
abate-------t.silva------acerbi----------Didac


Nocerino--------Strootman---------------Ganso

--------------KPB-------------------

Ibra-----------------Cassano/Pato

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 293
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets Empty Re: 2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets

Post by Milantildeath Mon May 14, 2012 6:33 am

If it were to me

Sell Robinho; Then we move Prince to the more attacking left sided mid-field player. After, we can have a total attack with El_92, Cassano and Zlatan. Ogbonna is a great center back, but is also good at LB. I like Didac, don't get me wrong, but he still hasen't proven anything to me in spain and Ogbonna is a real talent. Now, lets talk about El_92 as the trequartista. If you notice in the games he tracks back very far and is tireless. His creativity and movement is fantastic and I feel he has everything it takes to excel in that position. the only question to me, who would be the new striker?

25 man roster:

-----------------------------Abbiati
Abate-------------Silva-------------Mexes/Acerbi-----------Ogbonna

----------------------------Montolivo
------------------Nocerino-----------Prince

--------------------------------El-92
-------------Cassano/Pato------------Zlatan

Subs:
Amelia
Kawashima
Acerbi/Mexes
Bonera
Antonini
Yepes
Mesbah
Muntari
Aquilani
Flamini
Emmanuelson
Maxi
Pato/Cassano
st?


Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 2275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets Empty Re: 2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 7:52 am

i certainly expected 1 or 2 guys to leave, but not 7 of them!!

lot of work to be done this summer. before our club even start spending, they need to evaluate the current players, and guys on loan, who can fit in who cant.

personally i think strasser, merkel and even de sciglio who i felt showed such calmness persona in derby, can play a good role in new era. we already have montolivo and traore now.

my biggest worry is on technical side, guys like seedorf pirlo kaka these were great professionals with great technical intelligence who played with their brain and natural creative talent rather than power. we need players who are visionary creative who can think 1 step ahead of others, who can think of quick solution, rather than players who solely relies on physical power, work rate or pressing.

strasser montolivo traore, ambrosini boateng, we have already good enough physical players in midfield , and we have currently only say montolivo and boateng as technical players. so we def. need a technical player.

then fullback and CB. i think de sciglio should get more playing time there, great thing about him is that he can play both as LB or RB. i was hoping if armero of udinese can join us, but now they are in CL so.

i read recently that milan wants raul albiol, i think he is good. or i wished if it was possible to exchange mexes with sakho of PSG he hasnt played much at all under ancelotti.


muntari, he is a disaster and its just baffling he will end up with us. next year if allegri still prefers muntari as starter, then prepare for disaster just waiting to happen. he is a reserve player at best.

acerbi is heavily linked. meanwhile its heartbreaking to say but maxi shouldnt be bought, we will be already using money to get outright of el sharawwy means we have already spent money for forwards.

would be interesting summer but i would like our club to look at more technical players.

want to point out that ever since leonardo was appointed as coach from technical director who got us so much great tech and creative players, and braida inheriting all those technical decisions, he has been disaster. i have really bad feeling about braida making those big decision on whom to bring, recommending galliani.

either way praying for a good summer. its really going to be tough summer

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets Empty Re: 2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 14, 2012 8:49 am

Abbiati
Abate Silva Astori Kolarov
Montolivo
Nocerino Hernanes
Ganso
Pato Ibra
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11335
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets Empty Re: 2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets

Post by Forza Mon May 14, 2012 9:51 am

None of our current CBs are good enough to partner Silva.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 8871
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets Empty Re: 2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 10:14 am

milan should submit bid for christian zapata now!!! i dont watch la liga at all but i hear from fellow posters here in forum in G.S. he didnt have good season

but i m fully convinced he is still top notch defender and villarreal fall is not his fault.

milan can and should take this into consideration immediately he can be bought in cheap now that they are relegated.

he is great as CB he can play as LB as well. physically strong and fast he would be perfect to couple with silva

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets Empty Re: 2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets

Post by Forza Mon May 14, 2012 10:27 am

time to pillage napoli, lazio and villareal
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 8871
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets Empty Re: 2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Mon May 14, 2012 12:38 pm

Nice OP Grande Thumbs up

The way we can figure out what we need is to identify what we lacked this season.

One of the obvious things was that our midfield lacked mobility. Many might claim that our midfield is sub standard and lack ability, however many fail to understand how our midfield works and the requirements that is needed to make our team win. We may not have the technically blessed players of old, but there was a drawback to having such players, they were often inconsistent and lacked battling qualities. Coming back to the main point of mobility, we have many midfielders that can run for the whole match , which is great for our durability. The problem however is that our midfield players speed / top speed / acceleration is slightly below average.

Apart from K.P and Urby the others lack serious pace, its vital to our system that the two b2b midfielders can cover great distance in the shortest amount of time possible. This is why i personally don't want to see Nocerino as a long term starting midfielder. If he only was blessed with more speed then i'd be satisfied, but his lack of pace was seriously exploited against top quality opposition. So i'd rather want us to focus on improving our b2b position's which i believe will have a greater effect on the teams overall performance than focusing on that Talisman aka TQ signing.

My shortlist for the two b2b positions:
1. Sven bender
This guy fits the b2b description perfectly, great pair of lungs, dynamic and eats up turf like nothing I've seen in Serie A.

2. Isla

Naturally a wide player, but Dosto has assured me that he is versatile enough to play RCM, he is a relentless runner, skillful dribbler , can cross accurately and has good work rate defensively.

3. Hamsik
Ahh if only Berlusconi had quit from office 1 year earlier, Hamsik could have been on our Roster already Sad . Hamsik is the bench mark for the modern midfielder, complete set of skills and physically up to standard. Goal scoring midfielder that can virutally play anywhere in midfield and play any role without much difficulty.

4. Kwadwo Asamoah
Physically exceptional, pace , strength and durability. However its the combination of his incredible physique and technical skills that make him highly rated in Serie A. His is a rare breed of footballer, the ability to play from CF all the way down in deep midfield and even fullback positions! If b2b fullback was not a fictional manifestation created by two Juve fans, he'd definitely be the greatest of them all!

If 1 or 2 of these players arrive at Milan we would take some serious strides into becoming a force in the elite group of teams.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1669
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 112

Back to top Go down

2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets Empty Re: 2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets

Post by Giovanni10 Tue May 15, 2012 10:43 am

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:Nice OP Grande Thumbs up

The way we can figure out what we need is to identify what we lacked this season.

One of the obvious things was that our midfield lacked mobility. Many might claim that our midfield is sub standard and lack ability, however many fail to understand how our midfield works and the requirements that is needed to make our team win. We may not have the technically blessed players of old, but there was a drawback to having such players, they were often inconsistent and lacked battling qualities. Coming back to the main point of mobility, we have many midfielders that can run for the whole match , which is great for our durability. The problem however is that our midfield players speed / top speed / acceleration is slightly below average.

Apart from K.P and Urby the others lack serious pace, its vital to our system that the two b2b midfielders can cover great distance in the shortest amount of time possible. This is why i personally don't want to see Nocerino as a long term starting midfielder. If he only was blessed with more speed then i'd be satisfied, but his lack of pace was seriously exploited against top quality opposition. So i'd rather want us to focus on improving our b2b position's which i believe will have a greater effect on the teams overall performance than focusing on that Talisman aka TQ signing.

My shortlist for the two b2b positions:
1. Sven bender
This guy fits the b2b description perfectly, great pair of lungs, dynamic and eats up turf like nothing I've seen in Serie A.

2. Isla

Naturally a wide player, but Dosto has assured me that he is versatile enough to play RCM, he is a relentless runner, skillful dribbler , can cross accurately and has good work rate defensively.

3. Hamsik
Ahh if only Berlusconi had quit from office 1 year earlier, Hamsik could have been on our Roster already Sad . Hamsik is the bench mark for the modern midfielder, complete set of skills and physically up to standard. Goal scoring midfielder that can virutally play anywhere in midfield and play any role without much difficulty.

4. Kwadwo Asamoah
Physically exceptional, pace , strength and durability. However its the combination of his incredible physique and technical skills that make him highly rated in Serie A. His is a rare breed of footballer, the ability to play from CF all the way down in deep midfield and even fullback positions! If b2b fullback was not a fictional manifestation created by two Juve fans, he'd definitely be the greatest of them all!

If 1 or 2 of these players arrive at Milan we would take some serious strides into becoming a force in the elite group of teams.


Like!

..but are any of these targets actually realistic? Uncle Fester is only interested in "free and cheap"... If he is into hookers like Berlu, then I shudder at the thought of what he ends up with on a regular basis. Laughing



Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 36

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets Empty Re: 2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 11:45 am

Allegri on next year’s Milan squad


MASSIMILIANO ALLEGRI says next year’s squad will consist of 25 players

Milan will refresh their lines in the summer as many players that carried the club for years are leaving – players like Gennaro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta, Filippo Inzaghi and probably Clarence Seedorf too.

The Rossoneri have already confirmed the signings of Bakaye Traoré from Nancy and Riccardo Montolivo from Fiorentina and Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri says how he intends to use his squad next year.

Acerbi dreams of Milan move
Aquilani hopes for Milan stay

“Montolivo can play in front of the defence or on either side in a 3-man midfield. He could revive the regista position,” he said. “The alternative to the regista position is Muntari. Traoré will play on one of the sides in the midfield. Emanuelson will play as a left back next year. He could grow and develop well in that position.

“De Sciglio is ‘da Milan’ (Milan quality) and he can play both as a right and as a left back. The next season will be great for Mexes. I’m sure that he will perform well. Boa or Robinho will be used as the trequartista.

“The squad next year will consist of 25 players and I hope that our head athletic trainer, Daniele Tognaccini, will stay. Tognaccini (whose contract ends this summer) has been here for 14 years and has done a great job. If he doesn’t stay here, then we will still be in good hands. With the departure of all these players, Milan have lost quantity, quality and moral values. But we will continue to have clear rules in the changing room.

“Next year we will start over with Ibra, Boateng and Thiago Silva. There is no danger that they will leave. We will be counting a lot on Pato next season. He had a sabbatical year due to all these injuries. Robinho to be sacrificed? At the moment no one is in danger of being sacrificed. My future? I’m 100% sure I’ll stay.”

Milan's rating from La Gazzetta dello Sport for the 2011/2012 season (screenshot from La Gazzetta dello Sport)

Milan’s season was rather a disappointment as they finished it without winning any trophy – they lost the Scudetto to Juventus and got knocked out of the Champions League after the legs with Barcelona in the quarter finals.

“How I would rate this season for Milan? I would give it a rating of 6,5. We were at a rating of 8 before the Barça matches and after that only a 5, in my opinion,” the former Cagliari Calcio boss added. In order to stay at Milan for a long time, you need technical and physical qualities as well as great moral qualities.

“It won’t be easy to replace these champions that have now left Milan. A player like Alessandro Nesta is born every 50 years. Along with Franco Baresi, Nesta is the best defender in the history of football. Filippo Inzaghi is a monster. He knows the characteristics of every single defender in Serie A. Even vs. Novara, Inzaghi knew perfectly well what he had to do in order to put the defenders in difficulty. I preferred not to talk much after the Novara match, because it was a day that was dedicated to the players leaving Milan.”

Allegri, who also said “Mario Balotelli has to mature” when asked about the prospect of the troublemaker joining Milan, will now be on a vacation before trainings for the next season resume on the 8th of July

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets Empty Re: 2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 11:50 am

so atm we have,

abbiati, amelia, abate, mexes, yepes, thiago silva, bonera, de sciglio, antonini, emanuelson, traore, ambrosini, montolivo, muntari, nocerino, el sharawwy, ibra, pato, robinho, boateng, cassano

so 4 players left to complete squad in which, we have no idea about future of aquilani, maxi lopez. also question marks on whether strasser, merkel will be integrated to team or loaned out again.

muntari purchase is a complete waste, we have 4 players left, in which everyone here wants technically sound players to fill the midfield position. the midfield department is so average seriously... i mean look at those names, bar nocerino... montolivo and traore is ???? we have no idea how they will integrate in this team.

also nesta leaving means only thiago silva is the best defender in his position. would love to see someone like zapata, complete the defense department.



Last edited by JespSwe on Tue May 15, 2012 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets Empty Re: 2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets

Post by Potential Tue May 15, 2012 11:56 am

Does anyone else think it's time to move De Sciglio into the RB spot and convert Abate into a CB? Abate is amazing defensively and isn't well going forward therefore he'll be an excellent CB, not to mention his and Thiago's speed and workrate will enable us to play a very high line.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 1203
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets Empty Re: 2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue May 15, 2012 1:04 pm

Potential wrote:Does anyone else think it's time to move De Sciglio into the RB spot and convert Abate into a CB? Abate is amazing defensively and isn't well going forward therefore he'll be an excellent CB, not to mention his and Thiago's speed and workrate will enable us to play a very high line.

Are you on crack ?

You can't be serious at all !! Abate made several huge errors in all of our big matches, apart from his amazing speed he has next to zero anticipation skills, he lacks strength, and he will be next to useless in the air.

Also Urby on Lb ...
2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets Tumblr_lny59bC2qe1qixf5v
2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets Tumblr_lny5avxNgH1qixf5v
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1669
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 112

Back to top Go down

2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets Empty Re: 2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 1:25 pm

Potential wrote:Does anyone else think it's time to move De Sciglio into the RB spot and convert Abate into a CB? Abate is amazing defensively and isn't well going forward therefore he'll be an excellent CB, not to mention his and Thiago's speed and workrate will enable us to play a very high line.

yeah like rossoneri ninja says, he has poor anticipation as a CB, he is not good physically and he is poor with aerial encounter to become CB. maybe u imagined on sergio ramos situation.



Last edited by JespSwe on Tue May 15, 2012 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets Empty Re: 2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 1:27 pm

allegri has just 1 technical player on disposal.... and that is also montolivo... :facepalm:

bar montolivo nocerino, all are players who play with physical, power, workrate rather than creativity and brain in midfield department, allegri better ask for technical players.... i would be pissed if allegri galliani and berlusconi settles for that kind of midfield.... it will get us nowhere near the best teams in europe!! :facepalm:


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets Empty Re: 2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets

Post by Dante Tue May 15, 2012 1:29 pm

JespSwe wrote:Allegri on next year’s Milan squad


MASSIMILIANO ALLEGRI says next year’s squad will consist of 25 players

Milan will refresh their lines in the summer as many players that carried the club for years are leaving – players like Gennaro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta, Filippo Inzaghi and probably Clarence Seedorf too.

The Rossoneri have already confirmed the signings of Bakaye Traoré from Nancy and Riccardo Montolivo from Fiorentina and Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri says how he intends to use his squad next year.

Acerbi dreams of Milan move
Aquilani hopes for Milan stay

“Montolivo can play in front of the defence or on either side in a 3-man midfield. He could revive the regista position,” he said. “The alternative to the regista position is Muntari. Traoré will play on one of the sides in the midfield. Emanuelson will play as a left back next year. He could grow and develop well in that position.

“De Sciglio is ‘da Milan’ (Milan quality) and he can play both as a right and as a left back. The next season will be great for Mexes. I’m sure that he will perform well. Boa or Robinho will be used as the trequartista.

“The squad next year will consist of 25 players and I hope that our head athletic trainer, Daniele Tognaccini, will stay. Tognaccini (whose contract ends this summer) has been here for 14 years and has done a great job. If he doesn’t stay here, then we will still be in good hands. With the departure of all these players, Milan have lost quantity, quality and moral values. But we will continue to have clear rules in the changing room.

“Next year we will start over with Ibra, Boateng and Thiago Silva. There is no danger that they will leave. We will be counting a lot on Pato next season. He had a sabbatical year due to all these injuries. Robinho to be sacrificed? At the moment no one is in danger of being sacrificed. My future? I’m 100% sure I’ll stay.”

Milan's rating from La Gazzetta dello Sport for the 2011/2012 season (screenshot from La Gazzetta dello Sport)

Milan’s season was rather a disappointment as they finished it without winning any trophy – they lost the Scudetto to Juventus and got knocked out of the Champions League after the legs with Barcelona in the quarter finals.

“How I would rate this season for Milan? I would give it a rating of 6,5. We were at a rating of 8 before the Barça matches and after that only a 5, in my opinion,” the former Cagliari Calcio boss added. In order to stay at Milan for a long time, you need technical and physical qualities as well as great moral qualities.

“It won’t be easy to replace these champions that have now left Milan. A player like Alessandro Nesta is born every 50 years. Along with Franco Baresi, Nesta is the best defender in the history of football. Filippo Inzaghi is a monster. He knows the characteristics of every single defender in Serie A. Even vs. Novara, Inzaghi knew perfectly well what he had to do in order to put the defenders in difficulty. I preferred not to talk much after the Novara match, because it was a day that was dedicated to the players leaving Milan.”

Allegri, who also said “Mario Balotelli has to mature” when asked about the prospect of the troublemaker joining Milan, will now be on a vacation before trainings for the next season resume on the 8th of July

2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets Jack-nicholson-yes


I can't f**** wait




Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets Empty Re: 2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets

Post by Forza Tue May 15, 2012 1:32 pm

Alternative to the regista position is Muntari? ugh.

And how can Emanuelson be a LB, while De Sciglio is also 'Milan quality'? One of them will be benched. I hope it's Urby, but it will likely be DS which is very dissapointing. Not to mention that this leaves Didac Vila in limbo too, he must feel so shafted by Milan.

I cannot stand having Mexes as our 1st choice CB. Any fast striker absolutely roasts him 9/10 times. He is a brilliant back-up option, but if we want titles, we need better.

There are some big questions to sort out here regarding our 'fringe' players. Ambrosini, Flamini and Aquilani have all played a fairly low number of games, but could certainly be of some value to the team.

Personally, I think Ambrosini should've moved on with the others. He is our captain, but I think it is time to go. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he hasn't officially left the club, even though his contract is up, right? Hence, he should be included in your list of players JespSwe.

Flamini - 1 game, 1 goal. He's only 27 and I don't really see a better midfield utility player coming into the club, so I'd prefer him to stay.

Aquilani should also remain. He has played quite well for us when he's been fit and I would hate for him to do a 'Pirlo' and go to back to Roma, etc. and have an epic injury-free season.

This was our squad before the transfers/retirements started, compared with now...

Abbiati, Christian > Starting XI
Amelia, Marco > Squad
Roma, Flavio > Gone
Abate, Ignazio > Starting XI
Antonini, Luca > Squad
Bonera, Daniele > Squad
De Sciglio, Mattia > Squad
Mexes, Philippe > Bench
Mesbah, Djamel > Squad
Nesta, Alessandro > Gone
Thiago Silva > Starting XI
Yepes, Mario > Squad
Zambrotta, Gianluca > Gone
Ambrosini, Massimo > Squad
Aquilani, Alberto > Might go/bench
Boateng, Kevin-Prince > Starting XI
Emanuelson, Urby > Squad
Flamini, Mathieu > Might go/squad
Gattuso, Gennaro Ivan > Gone
Merkel, Alexander > Squad/loan
Muntari, Sulley Ali > Squad
Nocerino, Antonio > Squad
Seedorf, Clarence > Gone
Strasser, Rodney > Squad/loan
Van Bommel, Mark > Gone
Valoti, Mattia > Squad/youth team/loan
Cassano, Antonio > Starting XI
El Shaarawy, Stephan > Squad
Ibrahimovic, Zlatan > Starting XI
Inzaghi, Filippo > Gone
Maxi Lopez > Might go/squad
Pato > Squad
Robinho > Squad


Predicted 2012/13 with 25 players
(not exactly what I want to happen, but what I think will happen)

Starting XI: Abbiati; Abate, new CB, Silva, Emanuelson; Montolivo, new MID, Nocerino; Boateng; Cassano, Ibrahimovic

Bench: Amelia; Mexes, De Sciglio, Merkel, Aquilani/Flamini, El Shaarawy, Pato

Reserves: Piscitelli, Yepes, Antonini, Didac, Muntari, Ambrosini, Maxi Lopez


~~~

Gone: Roma, Nesta, Zambrotta, Gattuso, Seedorf, van Bommel, Inzaghi

Bought: Montolivo, Traore, new CB, new MID

Promoted from youth squad/return from loan: Piscitelli

Demoted to youth squad/loan: Valoti, Strasser

Sold/released: Robinho, Mesbah, Aquilani/Flamini (one or the other)
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 8871
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets Empty Re: 2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets

Post by Dante Tue May 15, 2012 1:35 pm

Potential wrote:Does anyone else think it's time to move De Sciglio into the RB spot and convert Abate into a CB? Abate is amazing defensively and isn't well going forward therefore he'll be an excellent CB, not to mention his and Thiago's speed and workrate will enable us to play a very high line.

It's a very good idea Potential, i agree .

But not for next season or the next . Someday in the future , we may as well see it .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets Empty Re: 2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets

Post by TonyDaBeast Tue May 15, 2012 2:34 pm

did he say muntari as an alternative regista lol? and traore could play either side of midfield?


well, that means were making muntari official and traore will be a starter :facepalm: talk about replacing our legends.............. :facepalm:
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 482
Join date : 2012-01-27
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets Empty Re: 2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets

Post by Dante Tue May 15, 2012 3:31 pm

Official departures so far : Nesta , Gattuso , Inzaghi , Seedorf , Van Bommel , Roma , Zambrotta

I would like them to leave : Mesbah , Robinho

Not sure if they should/will stay : Bonera , Strasser , Aquilani , Maxi Lopez

New players in Dark Red

How i would prefer the roster to be next season.

Goalkeepers : Abbiati , Amelia , Pisciteli / Donnaruma

Defenders : Abate , T. Silva , Mexes , De Sciglio , Antonini , Yepes , Emanuelson , Acerbi

Midfielders : Ambrosini , Boateng , Montolivo , Flamini , Traore , Muntari , Nocerino , Merkel Strootman

Forwards : Cassano , El Sharaawy , Ibrahimovic , Pato , Tevez

Abbiati

Abate - Mexes - Silva - Emanuelson

Strootman

Montolivo - Nocerino

Boateng

Ibrahimovic - Pato/Cassano





In other words , just delete Mesbah and Milan will be a delight next season :coffee:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets Empty Re: 2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets

Post by S Tue May 15, 2012 3:49 pm

Abate would never be a good CB..That suggestion as silly as your Cassano at CM suggestion.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28498
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets Empty Re: 2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets

Post by Potential Tue May 15, 2012 3:51 pm

Surag wrote:Abate would never be a good CB..That suggestion as silly as your Cassano at CM suggestion.

I suggested Abate to play RB before he was converted and people still laughed at me, who's laughing now? Also; until you become a professional football coach you are in no position to judge people.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 1203
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets Empty Re: 2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets

Post by Dante Tue May 15, 2012 3:55 pm

Surag wrote:Abate would never be a good CB..That suggestion as silly as your Cassano at CM suggestion.

like he wouldn't be a good fullback , as so many wisely said in the past... :coffee:



Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets Empty Re: 2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets

Post by Dante Tue May 15, 2012 4:04 pm

Potential wrote:
Surag wrote:Abate would never be a good CB..That suggestion as silly as your Cassano at CM suggestion.

I suggested Abate to play RB before he was converted and people still laughed at me, who's laughing now? Also; until you become a professional football coach you are in no position to judge people.

Did say the same thing in the old , old forums , that Abate is a good choice at RB and yeah , people didn't quite agree with me as well Laughing

I still remember some lolposts about how much Abate sucks , or play Antonini there instead , or "sell him and buy De Silvestri / Cassani now" Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets Empty Re: 2012/13 Formation, Tactics and Targets

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum