I wonder...

2 posters

Go down

I wonder... Empty I wonder...

Post by tehcpeng Sun May 13, 2012 4:52 am

I have some question here.. Is it possible to have B team play in lower league?

Teams like Barcelona and Bayern Munich have their own B teams and look at them, they create stars of their own nation...

This question had been in my mind for a while, anyone got an idea? confused confused
tehcpeng
tehcpeng
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

I wonder... Empty Re: I wonder...

Post by baresi Sun May 13, 2012 5:31 am

Unfortunately not in Italia, Mr.Galliani has been asking for this for ages, and had a delegated press conference for this some years back, but nothing happened.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 5:44 am

demetrio albertini had been pushing for this cause in italian football for big clubs to keep their home grown talents and let them compete as a B team in lower league, but i read somewhere that small team oppose this idea, this competition, and yet again italian FA and that f... k abete is the big loser, favouring small teams and forgetting the fact that its the big club that helps the country represent best players play for their country, and also on European level.

actually lot of sporting personnel have supported idea but this idea is not even supported a bit by italian FA. hence the young talents in Italy are really badly wasted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum