How would we fare against the following teams if we played them now?

+4
Ganso
VivaStPauli
Die Borussen
Onyx
8 posters

Go down

How would we fare against the following teams if we played them now? Empty How would we fare against the following teams if we played them now?

Post by Onyx Thu May 10, 2012 8:07 pm

Arsenal
Chelsea
Man Utd
Man City
AC Milan
Inter Milan
Juventus
Borussia Dortmund
Newcastle United
Napoli

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

How would we fare against the following teams if we played them now? Empty Re: How would we fare against the following teams if we played them now?

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 8:14 pm

You really really do just like creating threads for no reason don't you? lol

Back to top Go down

How would we fare against the following teams if we played them now? Empty Re: How would we fare against the following teams if we played them now?

Post by Die Borussen Thu May 10, 2012 8:36 pm

beat them all

except maybe draw the games against milan,juve & city

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu May 10, 2012 9:57 pm

Watch Bayern v Dortmund and decide whether you can handle their pressing. Bayern couldn't, and Bayern and Real are quite similar in many aspects.

Would probably beat the whole list more often than not, though. I'm bumping this thread because MOAR THREADS++++
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu May 10, 2012 10:08 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Watch Bayern v Dortmund and decide whether you can handle their pressing. Bayern couldn't, and Bayern and Real are quite similar in many aspects.

Would probably beat the whole list more often than not, though. I'm bumping this thread because MOAR THREADS++++
borussia didnt even make it past group stages :vagi:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu May 10, 2012 10:20 pm

If Madrid had time to prepare then I think they can beat any team tbh.

We have one of the most diverse squads in terms of skill sets and with a guy like Jose in charge we'd win a one off game.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu May 10, 2012 10:37 pm

Ganso wrote:borussia didnt even make it past group stages :vagi:

They were shit for the whole first quarter of the season, that's when they crashed out. I know I shouldn't just dismiss roling over and crawling out of the UCL like that, but they really have played a tremendous domestic season, I've never seen a team press Bayern down the drain like that, is my point, and I think Bayern and Real would behave similarly in that situation.

Of course Real are favorites, against what team aren't you? But watch the Dortmund-Bayern matches and tell me you can't see that working against Real as well.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu May 10, 2012 10:53 pm

No good against pressing teams? Excuse me, we pressed Barca into the drain. On more than one occasion. :coffee:

Not saying we will walk them over, I respect Dormund alot and they are the best German team unless Bayern wins the CL and the Pokal, but we are better than them.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri May 11, 2012 2:27 am

Idk but one thing for sure...Juve wouldn't LOSE Very Happy
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Fri May 11, 2012 2:58 am

drewBe :coffee:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down