Montella back to Roma ?

+2
dostoevsky
Patrick Bateman
6 posters

Go down

Montella back to Roma ?  Empty Montella back to Roma ?

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu May 10, 2012 9:02 am

Montella in Roma talks?

By Football Italia staff

Reports claim Vincenzo Montella met with Roma director Franco Baldini today to discuss a return to the Olimpico.

Newspapers already suggested this morning that Catania Coach Montella was the prime target to replace Luis Enrique next season.

‘L’Aeroplanino’ had already been on the Giallorossi bench last season when promoted from the youth team after Claudio Ranieri’s resignation.

According to Calciomercato.it, negotiations have already started in earnest earlier this afternoon.

The basis of a two-year contract was thrashed out and there could be developments in the next few days.

It is also widely reported that Luis Enrique has decided to announce his resignation after the final game of the season.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Montella back to Roma ?  Empty Re: Montella back to Roma ?

Post by dostoevsky Thu May 10, 2012 12:31 pm

I still maintain that Montella shouldn't return to Roma whilst he still has friends in the squad. He's done a fantastic job with Catania, however backing it up with another season and seeing how much further he can push them, especially if he can get a little investment will be round out his education a bit more. I don't believe he should be in a hurry to return so that when he does, he has every single chance of success.

I know you've grown to dislike Enrique, however I'm not backing down from my statements that he needed and deserved time to mould the team. With your defence it was always going to be a bumpy ride. I've been disappointed with the limited integration of youth players, however his players have failed him as often as he's failed them.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu May 10, 2012 5:29 pm

Enrique: ‘I’m leaving’ - report

By Football Italia staff

Luis Enrique has reportedly decided to leave Roma at the end of the season, as speculation mounts that he has informed his players so in training today.

The Spanish Coach was brought in last summer to implement a new style of play to the Giallorossi and was backed with investment in the market and support from the club’s directors.

However, things have taken a turn for the worse in recent weeks, with fans protesting against the team and critics in the media also turning on the Coach, leading to speculation that he could leave and his subsequent refusal to rule that out.

Pictures taken from Roma’s training session at Trigoria today show the Coach addressing the entire staff, where speculation is growing that he informed them of his decision to leave.

“I’m going. It is a great defeat that I was unable to convey my ideas,” Enrique reportedly told the assembled group. “I'm leaving Roma because I could not give 100 per cent. I made some choices and mistakes, I'm sorry.”

Several news outlets including Mediaset and the Corriere dello Sport are reporting that he will be leaving the club, although an official confirmation is yet to come.

Former Roma player Vincenzo Montella is the early favourite to succeed Enrique for next season, having previously coached at the club at the end of 2010-11 and having since impressed this term at Catania.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu May 10, 2012 5:34 pm

cheers Go retard Spaniard and never come back again , we dont dope nor buy referees so you never be successful Montella back to Roma ?  Get-hell-out-of-here

Last edited by Sorano Totti on Thu May 10, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 10, 2012 5:34 pm

Great move for montella he has grown so much
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri May 11, 2012 2:03 am

I think Montella can take Catania to Europa League next season!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by maruf063 Fri May 11, 2012 8:13 am

i personally don't like Montella at all ... the style of Catania is pretty much boring ... please Enrique stay one more year Sad

maruf063
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Fri May 11, 2012 3:36 pm

Very Happy Baldini tries to bring Capello as for my understanding its only the fact Capello asked to control over transfers gets in the way and that basically means good transfers because Capello transfers are good
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri May 11, 2012 3:38 pm

Watch Roma being machines next season.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down