Arquitecto
arabprince
Milan31
tehcpeng
pUsHa
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

THE AXING HAMMER IS COMING ! Empty THE AXING HAMMER IS COMING !

Post by pUsHa Sun May 06, 2012 9:33 pm

WHO NEEDS TO GET HIS ASS KICKED BECAUSE I'M DONE WITH ALL THIS LOYALTY TO THE SCRUBS !
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

THE AXING HAMMER IS COMING ! Empty Re: THE AXING HAMMER IS COMING !

Post by pUsHa Sun May 06, 2012 9:37 pm

The first hammer needs to be on Allegri ... the *bleep* lost every big game this season :bow:
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tehcpeng Sun May 06, 2012 9:40 pm

Yes... Some fans don't say that when we win we didn't credit Allegri. We should bring someone better in
tehcpeng
tehcpeng
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sun May 06, 2012 9:41 pm

Allegri is not a big game coach and it has been proven all year. His tactics are the EXACT same every game, Ibra doesn't perform, we lose, Ibra performs but other team attacks, we lose.

Goodbye Allegri.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Sun May 06, 2012 9:44 pm

I want to keep Allegri. :coffee: Give him a better squad, he'll win us CL.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun May 06, 2012 9:45 pm

pUsHa wrote:The first hammer needs to be on Allegri ... the *bleep* lost every big game this season :bow:
Milan31 wrote:Allegri is not a big game coach and it has been proven all year. His tactics are the EXACT same every game, Ibra doesn't perform, we lose, Ibra performs but other team attacks, we lose.

Goodbye Allegri.

Funny, cause I heard different thoughts from both of you before this game.

Keep the jerk coming boys.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sun May 06, 2012 9:45 pm

arabprince wrote:I want to keep Allegri. :coffee: Give him a better squad, he'll win us CL.
I kept trying to convince myself the same thing. But look at who he fielded today in a MUST WIN game!?!? Why not play Aquilani??? Why Yepes over Mexes??? Why not start Cassano???
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sun May 06, 2012 9:46 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
pUsHa wrote:The first hammer needs to be on Allegri ... the *bleep* lost every big game this season :bow:
Milan31 wrote:Allegri is not a big game coach and it has been proven all year. His tactics are the EXACT same every game, Ibra doesn't perform, we lose, Ibra performs but other team attacks, we lose.

Goodbye Allegri.

Funny, cause I heard different thoughts from both of you before this game.

Keep the jerk coming boys.
This isn't a jerk, I am done with this guy. I been supporting him since day one but this is just stupid. I can't keep trying to convince myself he will change.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sun May 06, 2012 9:47 pm

arabprince wrote:I want to keep Allegri. :coffee: Give him a better squad, he'll win us CL.

Give him what 3 better DM's ? lol

Anyway Allegri is not the only one who needs a kick up the ass ... clearly our old guard must go with all respect to them. Abate sucks ... had a good season and i hyped the f*ck out of him in the old forums so that he could have a topic now and be a known god in the GL but the sucker didnt improve a little bit ... still cant cross , is one dimensional and can only rely on his speed ... get ISLA ffs ..

Care to provide me my thoughts Arq? I didnt even mention Allegri before the game ...

Last edited by pUsHa on Sun May 06, 2012 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Sun May 06, 2012 9:48 pm

Cassano was not fit to start, Aquilani cannot play because Galliani told him not to play him, although Yepes wasn't bad; Mexes would have been better.

On a different note... we shouldn't be blaming Allegri; we should be blaming the management and our medical staff.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by viepr149 Sun May 06, 2012 9:50 pm

I was shocked when cassano didn't start. Where does it say he wasn't fit?

viepr149
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Sun May 06, 2012 9:51 pm

viepr149 wrote:I was shocked when cassano didn't start. Where does it say he wasn't fit?

Just look at him after ten minutes of play, he wasn't able to run...
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 9:52 pm

my stance on allegri remain unchanged.. whether he should be sacked or not, i am still playing that on my head , but that 3 man DM... is piss poor, and many of his tactical error have cost us huge game. even the lineup today was ridiculous. i was like what the hell cassano had been playing killer game so far robinho should be sub, mexes deserves to be with nesta. and aquilani.... quality quality quality no quality in midfield... i dont know what allegri was thinking with that lineup in midfield that he could be able to achieve against inter.

robinho was terrible....

sure on man management he is great, but tactics he is piss poor and one dimensional...

once or twice.. or even 3 or 4 times ok.. there are limits.... its like he is sticking with his status quo regardless of piisss poor result with tthat midfield lineup... even when muntari wasnt there... this tactics of allegri has gone long way since first half of the season.

Last edited by JespSwe on Sun May 06, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Sun May 06, 2012 9:55 pm

If Allegri is to be sacked, I'd love to see Aldo Dolcetti getting the job Thumbs up
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Sun May 06, 2012 9:56 pm

rafi is still waiting for a big name Wink
as usual
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Sun May 06, 2012 9:56 pm

Has he won a big game so far ?cant remember? I think Allegri should go, he won the league ,because every other team in the league were piss poor.
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Sun May 06, 2012 10:00 pm

The one who should get the sack in Berlesconi. Getting us freebies and shit players.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 10:01 pm

well if i can defend allegri then there is only 2 reasons. bad injury situation, and if our management had asked not to play aquilani. but his too much tactical error is too big of a damage to defend him much.

lets see if allegri stays and he still sticks with muntari lol..... despite possible montolivo arrival...

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun May 06, 2012 10:02 pm

I'm surprised many do not see that our tactics were actually spot on today as from a tactical point of view we were overcoming Inter, yet we lose from the individual point of view.

1. Aquilani is not being played for his quota so he can be sold back to Liverpool.

2. We DO NOT play with 3 DMs as Muntari and Nocerino function as our MEZZALAS. How hard is this too understand?

3. Cassano was not fit.

4. Abate penalty in which Milito went down quite softly and a Nesta handball. And how is this Allegri's fault? Or the missed chances?

5. Our incredibly imbalanced squad and poor quality in the midfield has cost us this season. Change of tactics? 4-3-1-2/4-1-2-1-2 is the single ONLY tactical formation that can be used for us as I'm surprise many haven't noticed any other changes aside from the formation e.g higher line and pressing, increased with etc.

I can go on but I'll let you guys cool off since obviously venting on forums is your way to take your anger out....which frankly is quite stupid.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 10:04 pm

milanfan7 wrote: The one who should get the sack in Berlesconi. Getting us freebies and shit players.

didnt u just defend him last time for clearing 65 million deficit lol... just saying..man no sarcasm from me lol

i agree though berlusconi has left the club in a little bit of mess with management, whether that is on sporting terms or financial...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 10:05 pm

Arquitecto wrote:I'm surprised many do not see that our tactics were actually spot on today as from a tactical point of view we were overcoming Inter, yet we lose from the individual point of view.

1. Aquilani is not being played for his quota so he can be sold back to Liverpool.

2. We DO NOT play with 3 DMs as Muntari and Nocerino function as our MEZZALAS. How hard is this too understand?

3. Cassano was not fit.

4. Abate penalty in which Milito went down quite softly and a Nesta handball. And how is this Allegri's fault? Or the missed chances?

5. Our incredibly imbalanced squad and poor quality in the midfield has cost us this season. Change of tactics? 4-3-1-2/4-1-2-1-2 is the single ONLY tactical formation that can be used for us as I'm surprise many haven't noticed any other changes aside from the formation e.g higher line and pressing, increased with etc.

I can go on but I'll let you guys cool off since obviously venting on forums is your way to take your anger out....which frankly is quite stupid.

cmon arq lol we arent playing poker to bluff each other... allegri was piss poor every one admits, even the neutrals lol....

Back to top Go down

Post by tehcpeng Sun May 06, 2012 10:06 pm

Yeah Allegri is not the one who should responsible for all of this. Management and medic teams also should. Btw, Aqualani should start ahead of Muntari. Even do so wont trigger the buy clause. How about Merkel, Why isn't him on the list? Allegri should explain this. Robinho should definitely ship out, whenever he go physical challenge, all I see is him falling on the ground! Evil or Very Mad
tehcpeng
tehcpeng
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun May 06, 2012 10:06 pm

red&blacklegion wrote:Has he won a big game so far ?cant remember? I think Allegri should go, he won the league ,because every other team in the league were piss poor.

Inter were better last year.

Napoli were a better team last year as well.

So was Udinese

So was Roma.

But keep coming up with flawed logic as you please.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sun May 06, 2012 10:07 pm

How about why the f*ck have we been getting dominated by every teams this whole month where we fked up everything ... clearly its our players fault that they cant even get out of their own half regularly while the opposition controls the ball with ease in front of our box and shoots freely ... tactical prowess in its true might ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun May 06, 2012 10:08 pm

JespSwe wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:I'm surprised many do not see that our tactics were actually spot on today as from a tactical point of view we were overcoming Inter, yet we lose from the individual point of view.

3. Cassano was not fit.

cmon arq lol we arent playing poker to bluff each other... allegri was piss poor every one admits, even the neutrals lol....

Who are the neutrals? This forum? Please don't tell me you judge this forums analysis. If any other please tell me along with the tactical mistakes.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next