Yuri Yukuv
LeVersacci
free_cat
Swanhends
Mr Nick09
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Galliani- We need to be careful of Mourinho and RM  Empty Galliani- We need to be careful of Mourinho and RM

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri 4 May 2012 - 14:54

following the reports in the spanish press about Mourinho giving a call to Ibra, Galliani had this to say about the matter.

"We need to be careful of Mourinho and Real Madrid. I have a good relationship with Ibra, not close enough to know whether he received those offers. I wont start spying on players phones to know what they receive and what they send"
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Galliani- We need to be careful of Mourinho and RM  Empty Re: Galliani- We need to be careful of Mourinho and RM

Post by Swanhends Fri 4 May 2012 - 14:55

Mr Nick09 wrote:following the reports in the spanish press about Mourinho giving a call to Ibra, Galliani had this to say about the matter.

"We need to be careful of Mourinho and Real Madrid. I have a good relationship with Ibra, not close enough to know whether he received those offers. I wont start spying on players phones to know what they receive and what they send"

Laughing Maximum trolling
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Galliani- We need to be careful of Mourinho and RM  Empty Re: Galliani- We need to be careful of Mourinho and RM

Post by free_cat Fri 4 May 2012 - 14:58

yes! Buy Ibra Madrid. Go on.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri 4 May 2012 - 15:05

free_cat wrote:yes! Buy Ibra Madrid. Go on.
Say bye to La Liga again banana
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri 4 May 2012 - 15:13

I always had feeling Ibra would come to Madrid sooner or later
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri 4 May 2012 - 15:14

He wouldn't fail in Madrid
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Fri 4 May 2012 - 15:15

Ibrahimovic supported by Ronaldo, Ozil and Di Maria! 70 goals 40 assists per season!
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri 4 May 2012 - 15:17

free_cat wrote:yes! Buy Ibra Madrid. Go on.

Laughing

On another note, how will Ibra fit in if he goes to Madrid?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Fri 4 May 2012 - 15:24

He would not ideally fail, but having two ego-maniacs in one team would sure make a nice soap-opera of RM.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Moratti Fri 4 May 2012 - 15:40

Ibra loves ronaldo... the real ronaldo... and he played in madrid, so I think ibra would jump to madrid if they gave him a nice offer...
Mr. Moratti
Mr. Moratti
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri 4 May 2012 - 16:26

I am a rare Barca fan that also likes Ibra a lot because my mother is Swedish and I've always followed them but this is a very bad move.

IMO the last thing Madrid need to add to the locker room is another total ego maniac, plus I think one of Real's best assets is there speed on the counter and offensive flow which Ibra would not help.

I love Ibra but he needs a forward line built around him and then he will win you trophies, if you throw him into a world class attacking side and tell him to fit in that doesn't work very well. He will still score goals and his hold up and link up play is second to none but it just is not a good fit.

Plus I know I may like this player more then most, but Madrid do have this world class striker named Gonzalo Higuian. I don't know why they keep trying to replace him? I've never understood it. In fact, if they do want Ibra, Barca will happily take Higgy off your hands for you and I'm sure everyone else in Europe would too.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri 4 May 2012 - 16:31

we are not trying to replace him, and havent in a long time, he is the one likely to walk out.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri 4 May 2012 - 16:39

Higuain playing for Barca would be like him playing for Brazil lol

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri 4 May 2012 - 17:10

Zealous wrote:Higuain playing for Barca would be like him playing for Brazil lol

Stranger things have happened. It was more of a joke but I as a Barca fan would love to have him.

And to the other guy saying you haven't been trying to replace him that's true but you haven't wanted to make him your feature striker either.

What I was saying is that if you brought in Ibra or tried to that would pretty much be trying to replace Higgy which I don't think is needed at all.

When we play you I'm more scared of Higgy then Benz. Although I know the feeling among Real fans is that Benz is the better player and I'm sure you guys have good reasons for believing that, I just don't agree. Call me crazy.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri 4 May 2012 - 17:12

dnmac4 wrote:
Zealous wrote:Higuain playing for Barca would be like him playing for Brazil lol

Stranger things have happened. It was more of a joke but I as a Barca fan would love to have him.

And to the other guy saying you haven't been trying to replace him that's true but you haven't wanted to make him your feature striker either.

What I was saying is that if you brought in Ibra or tried to that would pretty much be trying to replace Higgy which I don't think is needed at all.

When we play you I'm more scared of Higgy then Benz. Although I know the feeling among Real fans is that Benz is the better player and I'm sure you guys have good reasons for believing that, I just don't agree. Call me crazy.

no, it's only because we moved to a 1 CF formation that he has to compete with Benzema.

No one wants him to go at the club, but if he does leave, or if the club knows he intends to leave, it's only normal they would start looking for other options.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri 4 May 2012 - 17:20

Ibra is a beast buttttttttt we already have the Big Benz.. Don't want him
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri 4 May 2012 - 17:23

You're not crazy. There is a "civil war" about the whole Pipa/Benz issue although I convinced he had a vision where both would be playing together but we ended up moving into a one CF formation.

The club wants Pipa to stay, Karanka just said so in today's press conference. On Marca's website a poll was held on whether Pipa should stay and the overwhelming majority said yes. Even at yesterday's Cibeles celebration there were "Pipa stay" chants and signs.

There is a chance he stays and if he does we won't be signing any strikers. If he does leave Uncle Flo will pull out all the stops to sign a mega crack to appease the fans.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri 4 May 2012 - 17:28

a mega former reject barca crack... that wont appease the fans =_=
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri 4 May 2012 - 17:29

If we want to send shock waves through the footballing world we should sign Rooney

Very Happy
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri 4 May 2012 - 17:31

that would only send a shock on man utd's fifa stats

although he can CM hmm
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri 4 May 2012 - 17:31

I really want to see CR and Ibra playing together.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri 4 May 2012 - 17:35

Swagg wrote:If we want to send shock waves through the footballing world we should sign Rooney

Very Happy

Galliani- We need to be careful of Mourinho and RM  7y7zv3t
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri 4 May 2012 - 17:36

Mr Nick09 wrote:that would only send a shock on man utd's fifa stats

although he can CM hmm

lol.... He can play all 10 positions probably, he can do it all.. He's not afraid to track back either
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri 4 May 2012 - 17:36

Zealous wrote:
Swagg wrote:If we want to send shock waves through the footballing world we should sign Rooney

Very Happy

Galliani- We need to be careful of Mourinho and RM  7y7zv3t

eco smile
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri 4 May 2012 - 17:44

Ibra would sell his soul for a chance of winning the CL, and if Higuain is leaving then why not
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next