Ibrahimovic "I want to stay here for the next three years"

+2
Ganso
Milantildeath
6 posters

Go down

Ibrahimovic "I want to stay here for the next three years" Empty Ibrahimovic "I want to stay here for the next three years"

Post by Milantildeath Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:40 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2011/06/05/2519239/zlatan-ibrahimovic-i-want-to-stay-with-ac-milan-for-three

Thoughts? I think it's a very good thing. Zlatan is pure class!!!! Let's be honest most of our success last season was due to signing him.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Ibrahimovic "I want to stay here for the next three years" Empty Re: Ibrahimovic "I want to stay here for the next three years"

Post by Ganso Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:41 pm

great.hell finally win his first CL
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Ibrahimovic "I want to stay here for the next three years" Empty Re: Ibrahimovic "I want to stay here for the next three years"

Post by celikmilan Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:45 am

Stay.
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:53 am

I'm afraid I can not share your view that he is "pure class," however it will be a very positive move for the club when his stay is truly official. Allegri's hesitancy to bench Ibrahimovic must be addressed next season, however he is a simply brilliant force in the league and in the current transfer climate we could not build a squad as effective a squad in his absence. Our competitors in Serie A will be hoping that something occurs which would lead us to lose Ibra, of that I have no doubt.

At the same time we should be keeping an eye to the future as Zlatan was prudent in stating that he wants another three years at Milan, for beyond that, despite his quality stemming from his technique, it may be time to move on or perhaps before that. Ibrahimovic can too easily define a squad, and whilst we needed that strength of character on the pitch this season and in the immediate future I do not foresee his departure being a sorrowful one.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:25 am

Dostoevsky, you made it !

Ibra wants to stay for 3 more years? Looks like Milan will indeed get that third star before Inter Smile
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:23 am

Once Ibrahimovic bows out, guess who will be mature enough to be our out and out striker.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Ibrahimovic "I want to stay here for the next three years" 2Q==
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by superpippo Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:31 am

I love that Ibra is saying this. All the haters are wrong. The fact is without him we wouldn't win the scudetto. He will perform this year in the cl mark my words. The idea that he is a cl flop is completely over rated, he will do just fine. I was hoping beretta can replace him as a starter some day, that's why I was a bit upset when we sold half to genoa. I really liked the promise he showed in one of the last games of the season. Him and paloschi will be gems. Our strikers are set for years, our mids, well that's another story hopefully we strengthen the team there.
superpippo
superpippo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum