Luca
MMM
lucianomoggi
viepr149
DeviAngel
17 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Juventus reject chance to sign Balotelli  - Page 3 Empty Re: Juventus reject chance to sign Balotelli

Post by Lynx100 Sun May 06, 2012 12:16 am

inderbaby wrote:Luis el pistolon Suarez, Lavezzi, giroud :shisha:

Suarez and Lavezzi are SS. Not strikers. Giroud has had ONE good season at age 25. Hes good but not even CLOSE to comparing with Balotellis talent.

Cavani, Falcao, Damiao are all excellent.
(Mind you - half the people here were dissing Damiao a few days ago when I was supporting him)

Theres no arguing Balotelli is an unpredictable character. Thats there for the whole world to see. But its a gamble thats probably worth taking (and I say probably because im not 100% convinced) given that he is a future world class level player if he gets his $hit together and I think Conte is the man for that - i truly do.

Cavani, Falcao, Damiao, Torres, Dzeko or Balotelli would all be very welcome.

Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Juventus reject chance to sign Balotelli  - Page 3 Empty Re: Juventus reject chance to sign Balotelli

Post by Luca Sun May 06, 2012 1:17 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Luca wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:Balo is too risky, better options out there.

Name them (just curious)
inderbaby wrote:Luis el pistolon Suarez, Lavezzi, giroud :shisha:
inderbaby wrote:I like Ballotelli but do you serious see him chasing the ball down and running his heart out for90 mins?

Along with what these guys said, off the top of my head I would much rather spend money on Higuain/Benzema, Cavani, Damiao.. i'd even promote Immobile before spending money on a player who is inconsistent, known to do stupid things, prone to red cards, and obviously going to ruin the best part of our team, the chemistry and style. He is not a hard working team player, and that's what we need. If you arent going to be that, then you better be consistent- which he is not.

What do all those players have in common?
They cost more than Balotelli (apart from Immobile and maybe Giroud)

Each player has their flaws

Suarez- racism and biting a player- lengthy suspensions
Lavezzi- not the same role as Balotelli, would be pricey
Giroud- one spectacular season for a 'smaller' French side
Benzema- not leaving Real Madrid, so lets put this one to bed and has double the wages of Balotelli
Higuain- would cost more, had a pretty serious back injury too (iirc)
Falcao- would cost three or four times more than Balotelli and probably not in a hurry to leave, why would he?
Cavani- same as Falcao but probably more likely to leave
Damiao- less proven than Balotelli, no predictability with this player either

The mass majority of these players named have never even played in Italy, have no reason to leave their current clubs, or simply cost/make too much.

Horrible list, I must say, in all honesty, I see maybe 2 or 3 names from that list which are actual possibilities.

At 20M I don't think you would see many better players available, apart from a Vidal/Barzagli type deal- which you probably won't find in a striker.

How many red cards did Balotelli pick up while playing for Inter? It is possible that a move back to Italy is just what he needs, in any case he is worth the risk.

Some of these names you guys are coming up with, incredible. Why don't you just name Messi and end all arguments because some of these names are just as likely

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun May 06, 2012 2:08 am

Most of your post makes sense I think.

And as I said before, finding someone better than Balotelli for 25m - Id be very curious to know who youd find.

I dont think Damiao is unpredictable though - I think thats wrong. Hes very predictable. From what Ive heard from my Brazilian friends who are diehard fans of his, he is very well behaved and follows the rules. And is consistent with his scoring. I think hed be a great buy.

Still - leaning towards Balotelli.

Unfortunately I think Marotta (or atleast someone in Juve) have publically stated that we are not interested in Balotelli... what a shame..
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 06, 2012 2:16 am

When u are trying to see the things better Balotelli is proven in Italy and in big stage but he is crazy and in final or important match he can get red and there goes whole thing. He can make troubles in the squad and disorder. His skills are not debatable.

Falcao on other side I think is worthy 40mil-45 mil he is beast no miss I mean he has stats which says form every 2 shots 1 is goal he is reincarnation of Batigoal same as him for me.

Lewandowski is interesting thou
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun May 06, 2012 2:30 am

Lynx100 wrote:Most of your post makes sense I think.

And as I said before, finding someone better than Balotelli for 25m - Id be very curious to know who youd find.

I dont think Damiao is unpredictable though - I think thats wrong. Hes very predictable. From what Ive heard from my Brazilian friends who are diehard fans of his, he is very well behaved and follows the rules. And is consistent with his scoring. I think hed be a great buy.

Unfortunately I think Marotta (or atleast someone in Juve) have publically stated that we are not interested in Balotelli... what a shame..

He is still a young player, less proven than Balotelli in my books
I know, this is just for conversation, we know that Balotelli will not come but the reception, I find odd- for a player of his level

DeviAngel wrote:When u are trying to see the things better Balotelli is proven in Italy and in big stage but he is crazy and in final or important match he can get red and there goes whole thing. He can make troubles in the squad and disorder. His skills are not debatable.

Falcao on other side I think is worthy 40mil-45 mil he is beast no miss I mean he has stats which says form every 2 shots 1 is goal he is reincarnation of Batigoal same as him for me.

I agree Dejan, Balotelli runs that risk of doing something stupid but I still find him worth the risk because of his talent.
Vucinic was sent off against Bologna for stupidity, and he is an older and more mature player- it happens sometimes to the best of them.

Falcao is incredible, but in what scenario does he join Juventus?
Its his first spectacular season at a new club, the time to sign Falcao was last summer, not this summer. I just don't see him moving to yet another club so soon. I think he chose Atletico for his own reasons and the price to get him would be insane.

Either way, 20M on Balotelli is well worth the risk.
Thats like buying Martinez and Elia, or better yet less than the cost of Amauri. Its the same cost as Melo, another hot head. The list just goes on.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun May 06, 2012 2:32 am

sure... Balotelli is a double edged sword
I guess, Im willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, whereas most people here wouldnt. I think thats what it comes down to.
Only time will tell whos right

I would not spend 45m on Falcao. Sorry. Hes a very good player but not 45m.
Especially if we can get Cavani for 30m. or Balotelli for 25m
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 06, 2012 2:33 am

Luca wrote:
Lynx100 wrote:Most of your post makes sense I think.

He is still a young player, less proven than Balotelli in my books
I know, this is just for conversation, we know that Balotelli will not come but the reception, I find odd- for a player of his level

DeviAngel wrote:When u are trying to see the things better Balotelli is proven in Italy and in big stage but he is crazy and in final or important match he can get red and there goes whole thing. He can make troubles in the squad and disorder. His skills are not debatable.

I agree Dejan, Balotelli runs that risk of doing something stupid but I still find him worth the risk because of his talent.
Vucinic was sent off against Bologna for stupidity, and he is an older and more mature player- it happens sometimes to the best of them.

Falcao is incredible, but in what scenario does he join Juventus?
Its his first spectacular season at a new club, the time to sign Falcao was last summer, not this summer. I just don't see him moving to yet another club so soon. I think he chose Atletico for his own reasons and the price to get him would be insane.

Either way, 20M on Balotelli is well worth the risk.
Thats like buying Martinez and Elia, or better yet less than the cost of Amauri. Its the same cost as Melo, another hot head. The list just goes on.

There is big difference between Vuci and Balo. Vuci made it once and never again so far he learned. Balotelli never learned anything and never will he is another Cassano who will learn when he is old. I love Balo thou Smile but Falcao is the one I want or Drogba on a free Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun May 06, 2012 2:35 am

Yeah, you're probably right about Balotelli and his Cassano parallels. But at one point it will click in, I wouldn't rule him out.

He was already pushed out of Inter, he is about to be pushed out of City, I wouldn't think he is going to cause problems at his next club, there isn't enough clubs for him to fall out each season. Especially if he wants to be with the national team and realize his potential.

Cassano always had regrets about his behaviour, better late than never. I don't want to see Balotelli do the same thing

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun May 06, 2012 2:37 am

Spot on with the Cassano comparisons.

But I think, or maybe its just wishful thinking, that Balotelli will come to his sense sooner than Cassano.

I just want him to be with us when he does Smile
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 06, 2012 2:48 am

Luca wrote:Yeah, you're probably right about Balotelli and his Cassano parallels. But at one point it will click in, I wouldn't rule him out.

He was already pushed out of Inter, he is about to be pushed out of City, I wouldn't think he is going to cause problems at his next club, there isn't enough clubs for him to fall out each season. Especially if he wants to be with the national team and realize his potential.

Cassano always had regrets about his behaviour, better late than never. I don't want to see Balotelli do the same thing
there is always psg....

Lynx100 wrote:Spot on with the Cassano comparisons.

But I think, or maybe its just wishful thinking, that Balotelli will come to his sense sooner than Cassano.

I just want him to be with us when he does Smile

I want that to but I don't see it soon
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sun May 06, 2012 5:34 am

To answer your question, Devi, I'd take Balotelli. I just have a feeling about him. He is one of those strikers that possesses so many skill sets. He's a SS and CF combined. If he ever puts it all together, he will be deadly. To me, Falcao has some risk too. Also, I just feel like Juve should have one of the elite Italian talents at the forward position and we have lacked that since Del Piero. It seems like we have missed out on the top Italian forwards year after year and I would like to see that end.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stefanobada Sun May 06, 2012 4:48 pm

Juventude wrote:To answer your question, Devi, I'd take Balotelli. I just have a feeling about him. He is one of those strikers that possesses so many skill sets. He's a SS and CF combined. If he ever puts it all together, he will be deadly. To me, Falcao has some risk too. Also, I just feel like Juve should have one of the elite Italian talents at the forward position and we have lacked that since Del Piero. It seems like we have missed out on the top Italian forwards year after year and I would like to see that end.

Which players do you have in mind if not Balo ?
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 06, 2012 4:50 pm

Juventude wrote:To answer your question, Devi, I'd take Balotelli. I just have a feeling about him. He is one of those strikers that possesses so many skill sets. He's a SS and CF combined. If he ever puts it all together, he will be deadly. To me, Falcao has some risk too. Also, I just feel like Juve should have one of the elite Italian talents at the forward position and we have lacked that since Del Piero. It seems like we have missed out on the top Italian forwards year after year and I would like to see that end.

If we are looking for ADP replacement than Jovetic is the closest to him in my eyes. for CF I see FAlcao more complete than Balotelli ( for clinical CF) he is reincarnation of BatiGoal. Balotelli is player who I love but ..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun May 06, 2012 5:06 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

If we are looking for ADP replacement than Jovetic is the closest to him in my eyes. for CF I see FAlcao more complete than Balotelli ( for clinical CF) he is reincarnation of BatiGoal. Balotelli is player who I love but ..

I am definitely for Jovetic, Suarez is a player I really like too.
Falcao would be ideal but I wouldn't hold your breath, very unlikely transfer. Balotelli is more likely because his agent actually offered him to Juventus, he will leave his club, he wants to return to Italy, and the price will be right.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 06, 2012 5:22 pm

Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Falcao would be ideal but I wouldn't hold your breath, very unlikely transfer. Balotelli is more likely because his agent actually offered him to Juventus, he will leave his club, he wants to return to Italy, and the price will be right.
LEts buy this 19 yrs old Macedonian he is beast !

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t20592-aleksandar-trajkovski-lights-up-the-belgian-league-with-his-new-goal
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun May 06, 2012 5:26 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t20592-aleksandar-trajkovski-lights-up-the-belgian-league-with-his-new-goal

Juventus reject chance to sign Balotelli  - Page 3 Tumblr_lx5lqyG19e1qaa7gwo1_400

My choice is Mattia Destro

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sun May 06, 2012 6:15 pm

Cassano was never a bad guy causing problems amongst his teammates and opponents like Balotelli is doing now, in fact, Cassano is the exact opposite. The only true setbacks I've seen with Cassano are his eating habits, Fabio Capello and Marcello Lippi, but we all saw what a moron Lippi truly is and Capello had problems even with the likes of ADP.

Balotelli in my opinion was doing fine in Italy, it's when he started grabbing all of the English media's attention that crap was going bad for him. Refs are particularly strict on him, they will not hesitate to give him a red card because they know all the attention will be transferred to Mario and not the referee's decision. I honestly didn't have too many issues with Balotelli until he started playing like a *bleep* moron against Arsenal, and now I don't know whether to trust him or not. He's VERY lucky Prandelli is still taking him. I still hope he lights Euro on fire (not literally , please for the love of God) this summer, alongside Cassano... but he really needs to try extra special now because every little thing he does he's going to get penalized for.

AS for Destro, that would be a great signing although: I don't think Conte would trust him, I think he would ride the bench, and in the champions league you still need someone to thrash those big teams (I don't know if you guys think he's actually ready for that sort of stuff yet or not). I hope Destro comes to inter instead ;D
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun May 06, 2012 6:35 pm

We arent in the position to be taking risks.

Luca wrote:Yeah, you're probably right about Balotelli and his Cassano parallels. But at one point it will click in, I wouldn't rule him out.

History points toward a different direction my friend. Sure, I have no doubts that he has the potential to be top 5 in the world and carry a team to a title, but let's be real here; Juventus are not the team to take the risk. Maybe one day we will be saying 'damn, we could have had him...' but in all likeliness, we will be saying 'damn, im glad Marotta didnt get him.'

At every club he has gone to he has had his moments, but like you said, clubs push him out for a reason. He does more bad than good, and for Juventus, our mentality and desire to work for the team are the most important assets, two assets that Balotelli extremely lacks.

Oh, and that list that you criticized so heavily earlier in this thread- that was just a list of people i would much rather invest money into, not direct replacements for Balo. We don't need Balotelli, simple fact.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun May 06, 2012 6:41 pm

There was nothing wrong with your list, I am for most of the names you listed but sometimes you have to be realistic. Worth investing doesn't mean that an investment will actually happen but since this is just for discussion then I get where you're coming from.

Juventus has taken bigger risks on arguably worse players in the past is the only thing. Amauri, Diego, Martinez, Elia, Krasic (you could even say), Melo etc.

In my mind, I think Balotelli is well worth the risk. In reality I would applaud Marotta for not taking the risk if he was able to sign even one of the players that you listed. Or else, passing up Balotelli is a missed opportunity in my eyes.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun May 06, 2012 6:49 pm

Luca wrote:There was nothing wrong with your list, I am for most of the names you listed but sometimes you have to be realistic. Worth investing doesn't mean that an investment will actually happen but since this is just for discussion then I get where you're coming from.

Juventus has taken bigger risks on arguably worse players in the past is the only thing. Amauri, Diego, Martinez, Elia, Krasic (you could even say), Melo etc.

In my mind, I think Balotelli is well worth the risk. In reality I would applaud Marotta for not taking the risk if he was able to sign even one of the players that you listed. Or else, passing up Balotelli is a missed opportunity in my eyes.

The only thing about these players is that it was not a blatant risk... all of them looked promising, the coach(at the time) approved of them, and all of them did not have a history of being a diva player that at any moment can do something incredibly stupid.

And I will agree to an extent, if we do not get a big profile name in the attack i will be disappointed.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sun May 06, 2012 6:51 pm

stefanobada wrote:

Which players do you have in mind if not Balo ?

I'll let the market play itself out. I've seen too many transfer markets to dream about who we should or shouldn't sign. The transfer window will drive you crazy if you believe the latest rumor.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 06, 2012 6:52 pm

Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Juventus reject chance to sign Balotelli  - Page 3 Tumblr_lx5lqyG19e1qaa7gwo1_400

My choice is Mattia Destro

NO THE MACEDONIAN PLAYER ! 19 yrs old SS Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun May 06, 2012 6:55 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Luca wrote:There was nothing wrong with your list, I am for most of the names you listed but sometimes you have to be realistic. Worth investing doesn't mean that an investment will actually happen but since this is just for discussion then I get where you're coming from.

The only thing about these players is that it was not a blatant risk... all of them looked promising, the coach(at the time) approved of them, and all of them did not have a history of being a diva player that at any moment can do something incredibly stupid.

And I will agree to an extent, if we do not get a big profile name in the attack i will be disappointed.

Elia certainly did.
I'd say they all had a certain degree of risk, none of them ever reached their potential and there were various reasons for that. Melo was a player who made some stupid, stupid plays while wearing a Juventus jersey. But yeah, you're right. I'm just saying in terms of bang for buck, or value, I'd sign Balotelli over any of these players if given the opportunity.

And yeah, we'll revisit this in the summer when moves are actually possible. Better things going on between now and then

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sun May 06, 2012 7:05 pm

zarola wrote:Cassano was never a bad guy causing problems amongst his teammates and opponents like Balotelli is doing now, in fact, Cassano is the exact opposite. The only true setbacks I've seen with Cassano are his eating habits, Fabio Capello and Marcello Lippi, but we all saw what a moron Lippi truly is and Capello had problems even with the likes of ADP.

Balotelli in my opinion was doing fine in Italy, it's when he started grabbing all of the English media's attention that crap was going bad for him. Refs are particularly strict on him, they will not hesitate to give him a red card because they know all the attention will be transferred to Mario and not the referee's decision. I honestly didn't have too many issues with Balotelli until he started playing like a *bleep* moron against Arsenal, and now I don't know whether to trust him or not. He's VERY lucky Prandelli is still taking him. I still hope he lights Euro on fire (not literally , please for the love of God) this summer, alongside Cassano... but he really needs to try extra special now because every little thing he does he's going to get penalized for.

AS for Destro, that would be a great signing although: I don't think Conte would trust him, I think he would ride the bench, and in the champions league you still need someone to thrash those big teams (I don't know if you guys think he's actually ready for that sort of stuff yet or not). I hope Destro comes to inter instead ;D

Cassano had way more problems than eating habits. That's a ridiculous statement. Cassano fought with coaches, teammates, and management at Roma, Real Madrid, and Sampdoria. He had on-field conflicts with referees leading to multiple match bans. Cassano didn't clean up his act until he started settling down with his family and realizing that his career was going to be marred by his stupid actions.

Cassano and Balotelli are very similar. Balotelli's problems are a bit worse because he faces the backlash of both the English and Italian media. Also, athletes are becoming bigger and bigger ego-maniacs as time goes on. So, it doesn't shock me that Balotelli does a few stupider things than Cassano. The media and fans start hailing players as the second coming of [name football legend] when these kids are 16 now. So, it's no wonder that Balotelli acts like an idiot.

The guy is 21. That is way too young for him to be branded a "problem player" for the rest of his career. Most of you guys on this board are around the same age or younger than Balotelli and you're saying he's a permanent problem that you wouldn't take a chance on. As one of the older guys on here, I find it to be laughable that you think a 21 year old with ego issues can't be saved. I am nowhere near the same person I was when I was 21. People need to relax and give the kid an opportunity to change.

And I don't know what you're talking about with Capello. He didn't have major problems with Del P, he just preferred Ibra and Trez as his first choice forwards and could you blame him for that? I don't.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun May 06, 2012 8:06 pm

The guy is 21. That is way too young for him to be branded a "problem player" for the rest of his career. Most of you guys on this board are around the same age or younger than Balotelli and you're saying he's a permanent problem that you wouldn't take a chance on. As one of the older guys on here, I find it to be laughable that you think a 21 year old with ego issues can't be saved. I am nowhere near the same person I was when I was 21. People need to relax and give the kid an opportunity to change

Hit the nail on the head
I, too, am older than most people here apart from JuveGigi I think..
I completely echo your sentiments
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sun May 06, 2012 10:12 pm

Juventude wrote:
zarola wrote:Cassano was never a bad guy causing problems amongst his teammates and opponents like Balotelli is doing now, in fact, Cassano is the exact opposite. The only true setbacks I've seen with Cassano are his eating habits, Fabio Capello and Marcello Lippi, but we all saw what a moron Lippi truly is and Capello had problems even with the likes of ADP.

Cassano had way more problems than eating habits. That's a ridiculous statement. Cassano fought with coaches, teammates, and management at Roma, Real Madrid, and Sampdoria. He had on-field conflicts with referees leading to multiple match bans. Cassano didn't clean up his act until he started settling down with his family and realizing that his career was going to be marred by his stupid actions.

Cassano and Balotelli are very similar. Balotelli's problems are a bit worse because he faces the backlash of both the English and Italian media. Also, athletes are becoming bigger and bigger ego-maniacs as time goes on. So, it doesn't shock me that Balotelli does a few stupider things than Cassano. The media and fans start hailing players as the second coming of [name football legend] when these kids are 16 now. So, it's no wonder that Balotelli acts like an idiot.

The guy is 21. That is way too young for him to be branded a "problem player" for the rest of his career. Most of you guys on this board are around the same age or younger than Balotelli and you're saying he's a permanent problem that you wouldn't take a chance on. As one of the older guys on here, I find it to be laughable that you think a 21 year old with ego issues can't be saved. I am nowhere near the same person I was when I was 21. People need to relax and give the kid an opportunity to change.

And I don't know what you're talking about with Capello. He didn't have major problems with Del P, he just preferred Ibra and Trez as his first choice forwards and could you blame him for that? I don't.

first I will address the ADP issue, with this quote, take it for what it is:

" Del Piero never had a calm relation with Fabio Capello though, evident from the quote on his official site, saying, "If Capello had stayed as coach of Juventus, I would have left Juventus." " . Seems like the most loyal player of the club almost wanting to leave his team is a major problem to me.

As for Cassano, he has, in the past, had some problems with referees but many top players do, and he has never had problems with referees to the extent that Balotelli has (at least to my knowledge, I would've been very young and hard to remember that sort of stuff back then). On the otherhand, someone like Totti had a lot more issues with the officials but Cassano gets all of the attention because he was left out of the squad due to Lippi's biasedness. I haven't heard of Cassano having any problems with teammates, so if you have an actual proof of that let me know. At Sampdoria, I can hardly blame any of the situation on him, the fans were behind him the whole time, and look at how Sampdoria are doing now lol. And then at Real Madrid, and Roma the problems were mainly with Capello, only one man.

In Cassano's lengthy career he's had 18 yellows, 1 yellow/red , and 1 straight red.

Balotelli has 45 yellows and 4 yellow/reds and 1 straight red already...

[statistics from soccerway.com]

See what I mean by how Cassano is extremely exaggerated, that's a HUGE DIFFERENCE. You can hardly compare the disciplinary problems between the two!
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next