dronte
la bestia negra
rwo power
Valkyrja
Albiceleste
55 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Messi BREAKS Gerd Mullers record - Page 2 Empty Re: Messi BREAKS Gerd Mullers record

Post by rwo power Wed May 02, 2012 9:20 pm

I bet Pele will find a couple of goals he scored more somewhere just to troll a bit more on Messi Very Happy

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Messi BREAKS Gerd Mullers record - Page 2 Empty Re: Messi BREAKS Gerd Mullers record

Post by rwo power Wed May 02, 2012 9:23 pm

No wonder Gomez is at a disadvantage - Robben always steals the penalties from him. Messi BREAKS Gerd Mullers record - Page 2 2276801876
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed May 02, 2012 9:24 pm

messi has missed more penalties than ronaldo this year :coffee:

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Wed May 02, 2012 9:25 pm

Amazing. Messi :bow:
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed May 02, 2012 9:27 pm

The best player ever.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed May 02, 2012 9:32 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:I'm too tired, I'll come up with an excuse why Gerd Müller still is the bestestest finisher ever tomorrow.

I'll give you a head start: 68 goals on 62 appearances for his country...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Wed May 02, 2012 9:39 pm

Ronaldo missed penalty again lol. These 2 guys love each other
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed May 02, 2012 10:25 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:I'm too tired, I'll come up with an excuse why Gerd Müller still is the bestestest finisher ever tomorrow.
BL = 34 matchdays, La Liga = 38 matchdays. Plus the Copa del Rey has two legs for each matchday except for the final, while the DFB Cup only has one leg for each matchday, so in Germany you have considerably fewer matches per season than in Spain.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed May 02, 2012 10:30 pm

I'd post Butterball Smithy's stats, but with Madrid winning the league and Cisse winning the goal of the season award, i don't want to take any more limelight away from Missi
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed May 02, 2012 10:30 pm

Ultimate stat padder. Plays 90 minutes of every single game in the best team of all time.

Selfish c**t.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed May 02, 2012 10:36 pm

gil is rubbing it in :bow:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Wed May 02, 2012 10:36 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2012/05/02/3073549/the-record-to-beat-all-records-68-goal-lionel-messi-is-the

In Top 10 there are a lot of players from smaller footballing countries. Top two are from footballing powerhouses though. 68 goals in 54 starts, 57 apps. What a stat. Will he get 70? I wonder if someone will beat Messi's record in my lifetime hmm
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed May 02, 2012 10:38 pm

Messi can be the first player to ever get 100 goals and assists in a season. hes 3 away.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed May 02, 2012 11:00 pm

Very Happy
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed May 02, 2012 11:03 pm

Gil wrote:Ultimate stat padder. Plays 90 minutes of every single game in the best team of all time.

Selfish c**t.

shame on him for playing 90 minutes

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed May 02, 2012 11:06 pm

WTF is wrong with some of you people? How in the world is this turning into a negative thread and why is Ronaldo even brought up?

The man just broke a pretty big record and all some of you can do is trash him and what he's achieved. I'm sorry but some of you on here are just sad human beings who couldn't be more insecure.

And BTW, he won one of the penalties he made today and scored from open play as well. Only one he took from someone else winning it.

Some of you on here seriously need to grow up.

It really makes me wonder what kind of person can hate Messi so much that anytime his name is brought up you have to try and drag it through the mud. He is the most unassuming star athlete I've ever seen and always carries himself with class and I really don't get the hatred towards him.

I'm a Barca fan and don't like Madrid but you don't catch me trolling around trashing Casillas when ever he does something great. I like him, there is no reason not to, he's all class like Messi.

I really honestly feel sorry for some of you that you can't even take any joy out of watching one of the greatest goal scorers in the history of the game, it's pretty sad.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Wed May 02, 2012 11:07 pm

Gil wrote:Ultimate stat padder. Plays 90 minutes of every single game in the best team of all time.

Selfish c**t.
Selfish? he has 30 assists nvolved in 100 barca goals this season. stop acting like a little bitch

Last season Messi didnt play in last 3 useless games because he though he lost the piccici. but this time is different. when you score 50+ you start to think about breaking records. when you lead european golden shoe race you also would play every 90 minutes

unfortunately nobody reaches 50 to play every minute in useless games except messi and ronaldo
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Wed May 02, 2012 11:14 pm

dnmac4 wrote:WTF is wrong with some of you people? How in the world is this turning into a negative thread and why is Ronaldo even brought up?

The man just broke a pretty big record and all some of you can do is trash him and what he's achieved. I'm sorry but some of you on here are just sad human beings who couldn't be more insecure.

And BTW, he won one of the penalties he made today and scored from open play as well. Only one he took from someone else winning it.

It really makes me wonder what kind of person can hate Messi so much that anytime his name is brought up you have to try and drag it through the mud. He is the most unassuming star athlete I've ever seen and always carries himself with class and I really don't get the hatred towards him.

I'm a Barca fan and don't like Madrid but you don't catch me trolling around trashing Casillas when ever he does something great. I like him, there is no reason not to, he's all class like Messi.

I really honestly feel sorry for some of you that you can't even take any joy out of watching one of the greatest goal scorers in the history of the game, it's pretty sad.
Maybe you should've seen your mates reactions when Penaldo broke the Liga record.

It's all banter no need for us to get sensitive. Smile
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed May 02, 2012 11:16 pm

billionmillion your avatar and sig are creepy af
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutral Wed May 02, 2012 11:20 pm

people would rather defend a poacher they've only seen a couple of youtube clips of because theyre too butthurt to give messi any credit and think it makes them look like a "intelligent" football supporter for backing up the guy from the past even though they were born in the 90s

Last edited by Neutral on Wed May 02, 2012 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Neutral
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed May 02, 2012 11:20 pm

dnmac4 wrote:WTF is wrong with some of you people? How in the world is this turning into a negative thread and why is Ronaldo even brought up?

Man, if only you were around when Ronaldo won the Pichichi last year you would understand the irony and hypocritical responses in this thread.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Wed May 02, 2012 11:22 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:billionmillion your avatar and sig are creepy af
why? :shisha:
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed May 02, 2012 11:23 pm

she looks like she's 12 lmao
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Wed May 02, 2012 11:25 pm

banana
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Wed May 02, 2012 11:27 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:she looks like she's 12 lmao
No she is older. actually she is barbie girl of the youtube
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Wed May 02, 2012 11:34 pm

Congrats to Messi, amazing feat.

But you must see the irony in the fact that last year every Barca fan was on Ronaldos ass, discrediting his then record of 40 league goals. Because "he scored when the league was already over". While Real Madrid fans were all over the place celebrating Ronaldo. Barca fans were laughing their asses of because the pichichi wasn't even a "real title" and all Madrid got was a lousy Copa del Rey that they didn't even try to win. This year it's totally the other way around. Messi running away with the Pichichi and all time league record when the league is already over, scoring 5 goals when it doesn't really matter against Leverkusen. Barca fans are raging about Messis excellence and amazing goal scoring records. Real Madrid fans celebrating "the real title". And all Barca probably will get is the Copa del Rey.

It's like Madrid and Barca fans are Dr jekyll and Mr Hyde, taking turns in each shape.

With that said, I'm kind of bummed that Messi will win the pichichi and overtake Ronaldos record. But you can't have everything. I'd rather have the league. banana
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next