+5
Wilson37
Raptorgunner
urbaNRoots
Sina
SamuelJayC
9 posters

Go down

Arsenal legend Sol Campbell retires from football Empty Arsenal legend Sol Campbell retires from football

Post by SamuelJayC Wed May 02, 2012 1:04 pm

Sol Campbell: 211 Arsenal appearances, 12 goals, 2 Premier League titles (02 & 04), 3 FA cups (02, 03 & 05), 73 England caps.

Arsene Wenger in 2002: "When you have your back to the wall, you see the best of Sol Campbell. He is a hero, a tremendous super rock."

Goodbye to a legend. :bow:

Arsenal legend Sol Campbell retires from football Article-0-07D5D18E000005DC-745_306x490

Last edited by Samuelj29060 on Wed May 02, 2012 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Arsenal legend Sol Campbell retires from football Empty Re: Arsenal legend Sol Campbell retires from football

Post by Sina Wed May 02, 2012 1:19 pm

Big Sol :bow: :bow: :bow:
he was my Favorite Defender Heart
always looking to find New Campbell Smile
hope he will have a success as a coach as well
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Arsenal legend Sol Campbell retires from football Empty Re: Arsenal legend Sol Campbell retires from football

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 02, 2012 2:33 pm

:bow:

Had a great career, hopefully there'll be a testimonial match for him.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 02, 2012 3:27 pm

Oh and watch Fergie doing his best impression to sign him now that he's officially retired.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed May 02, 2012 4:18 pm

Big Sol we will miss you and wish you all the best, thank you for everything you did for us.
Arsenal legend Sol Campbell retires from football Sol-campbell_1557909c
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Thu May 03, 2012 1:18 am

Another legend retires.. Most of the Invincibles have become part of history..
Thanks for everything.. Wishing u all the best in your life..
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu May 03, 2012 1:20 am

Thousands of times better than Squillaci, should have extended him when it was possible...

But apart from that, legend :bow:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Thu May 03, 2012 11:45 am

Sol Campbell 15-minute interview was on @TalkSport yesterday - http://t.co/xym6JEhK

"I had to leave Spurs. Look at the team Arsenal had in 2001, it was unbelievable. It was justifiable."

"We had to get that second goal in the Champions League final, we had the chances. But Larsson came on & changed the game."

"Arsenal have allowed me to train with them again & do my badges with them. That's a possibility."

"Rio Ferdinand & John Terry have to put everything aside & be professional. They're playing for their country."

"My career highlight? The invincibles season was incredible. The 2002 double was nice, but going unbeaten was unreal."

"Best 2 players I've ever played with? Thierry Henry & Dennis Bergkamp. They caused havoc for opponents. They were special"
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Thu May 03, 2012 12:51 pm

I used to call him Sol Camp-Bell. I looked like such an idiot in front of Arsenal fans...
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Geee Thu May 03, 2012 1:20 pm

Good luck Campbell!

Such a great player and person. I hope he finds his way in a managerial role someday.
Geee
Geee
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sat May 05, 2012 3:31 pm

Wenger better get him as a coach if he goes to Spurs or any other team as a coach then *bleep* Wennger Arsenal legend Sol Campbell retires from football 2276801876
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down