Great Leader Sprucenuce
EarlyPrototype
BAYERN_MUNICH
41 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Marin to Chelsea fix - Page 3 Empty Re: Marin to Chelsea fix

Post by justdoit_ Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:07 pm

Bremen of two years ago is what football is all about; loud supporters, a loyal coach who has been there since the stone age, uber-attacking football, entertaining for 90 minutes every single week.

You wouldn't know a thing about that supporting Bayern, though, so why bother.

justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:08 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
Bremen are useless, in Europe they flop badly, I like them but did you see how they messed everything up, after they did so well beginning of this season.

They made the UEFA/EL Semifinals every other year, usually didn't go out at the UCL group stages if they were there as well, the recent years aside.

And there's a case to be made for them not really being at fault for Pizarro, Mertesacker, Naldo, Marin, Wesley, Fritz and Frings being injured at the same time, even when they still almost murdered the shit out of Inter and Tottenham.

They sold Oezil for about €15 million and signed Mehmet Ekici €5 million, how useless can a club be.

15 million for a player who wants to leave and only has 1 year left on his contract is decent. Ekici is a good prospect. I would've signed the kid for €5m as well, he's got more potential than Gündogan IMHO.

They sold Diego for €24.5 million and never bought a real replacement.

They did. He was called "Özil". They didn't need a Diego replacement, they moved Özil a bit deeper. Was brilliant, only when Özil left did they get problems, and even then it was mostly when 7 of their 11 starters were injured at the same time when they really suffered.

A club with so much potentials but for some reasons they are just useless and never show up, why do you think Wiese is leaving them.

Because Wiese is an egomanical c*nt and people like that are rightfully afraid of Schaaf? :coffee:

Bremen have always been perpetually broke, considering they have no money, they gave your shiny big-spending club a shitload of trouble until like 3 seasons ago.

If you count out a bunch of hard-to-manage bargain buys driven to ridiculous attacking football by their combined fear of Thomas Schaaf, it's your own damn fault. Considering their budget, Bremen are effing beasts.

So don't talk down to club that your precious Bayern had to artificially take down by buying Frings, Borowski, Klose off them only to bench them. You didn't need either of those players, Hoeneß just shat his pants because he was afraid of what low-budget Werder might do to FC Hollywood.

/rant
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:09 pm

justdoit_ wrote:Bremen of two years ago is what football is all about; loud supporters, a loyal coach who has been there since the stone age, uber-attacking football, entertaining for 90 minutes every single week.

I think I love you. :bow:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:09 pm

justdoit_ wrote:Bremen of two years ago is what football is all about; loud supporters, a loyal coach who has been there since the stone age, uber-attacking football, entertaining for 90 minutes every single week.

I agree they have potential, I thought or expected Bremen to be in the position that Schalke is today. But they keep failing season after season, they have good players and every now and then, they sell players for reasonable amount but still they are not reaching potentials.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:17 pm

chelsea trying to get their own mini-arshavin guy
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:23 pm

Chelsea to jump on the Bundesliga/German-players bandwagon, more clubs to follow :coffee:
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:30 pm

no hazard for chelsea, i knew chelsea would not be able to afford him, chelsea are poor nowadays.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:32 pm

but marin will start well, mark my words. however soon, once epl teams get used to his small quick feet, he will have little effect on games.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:36 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:Chelsea to jump on the Bundesliga/German-players bandwagon, more clubs to follow :coffee:

Players of the German NT and their clubs:

Bayern: Neuer, Badstuber, Boateng, Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Müller, Kroos, Gomez
Dortmund: Hummels, Götze, Reus*, Bender, (Schmelzer), (Großkreutz)
Arsenal: Mertesacker, Podolski*
Chelsea: (Marin)*
Real Madrid: Khedira, Özil
Stuttgart: Cacau
Lazio: Klose
Hannover: (Leno)
Hoffenheim?: (Wiese)*
Schalke: Höwedes, (Holtby) - Draxler is probably getting called up soon
Leverkusen: (Kießling), Rolfes, Schürrle, Bender

In Brackets: Only subs, if at all
* : Move decided, but hasn't happened yet

In a lineup like that, it really makes clubs like Schalke or Lazio sound "small", no more German NT players at 2nd rate clubs, no 2nd Bundesliga, no relegation fodder, no nothing. Good clubs through and through. Great prospect.

Only Leverkusen and Stuttgart kind of suck ATM, so those players should be divided up between Barca, ManU, Milan and Juve, obviously. :coffee:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:49 pm

REWB wrote:no hazard for chelsea, i knew chelsea would not be able to afford him, chelsea are poor nowadays.

GTFO spending £6M on a rotation player = poor?
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:59 pm

Abramovich wrote:
REWB wrote:no hazard for chelsea, i knew chelsea would not be able to afford him, chelsea are poor nowadays.

your poor, deal with it, abro doesn't want to spend all his money on chelski
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:00 pm

REWB wrote:but marin will start well, mark my words. however soon, once epl teams get used to his small quick feet, he will have little effect on games.

what bullshit lol

mata, silva, aguero, suarez are all being dominated eh?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:04 pm

Lord Hades wrote:
REWB wrote:but marin will start well, mark my words. however soon, once epl teams get used to his small quick feet, he will have little effect on games.

what bullshit lol

they are all >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>marin
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:09 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
Lord Hades wrote:

what bullshit lol

they are all >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>marin

iam not arguing about that .. the main assumption in his arguement is that pl defenses get used to a player who is nimble agile with good ball skills and he ceases to be effective which isnt right
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:13 pm

REWB wrote:
Abramovich wrote:

your poor, deal with it, abro doesn't want to spend all his money on chelski

You are a mong, he fired AVB and not what.

Doesn't wanna spend all his money lmao, you do realise he's a billionaire.

Saying Chelsea are poor is like saying Wenger loves signing veterans for massive amounts of money.

So dumb and uninformed opinion, especially considering we are getting shit loads of money from CL revenue alone.

Gosh why are there so many smartarses here next time no reply, but that post was just shameful enough to get one or either that or a good troll attempt, in which I applaud you son.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:17 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Bremen are useless, in Europe they flop badly, I like them but did you see how they messed everything up, after they did so well beginning of this season.

They made the UEFA/EL Semifinals every other year, usually didn't go out at the UCL group stages if they were there as well, the recent years aside.

And there's a case to be made for them not really being at fault for Pizarro, Mertesacker, Naldo, Marin, Wesley, Fritz and Frings being injured at the same time, even when they still almost murdered the shit out of Inter and Tottenham.

They sold Oezil for about €15 million and signed Mehmet Ekici €5 million, how useless can a club be.

15 million for a player who wants to leave and only has 1 year left on his contract is decent. Ekici is a good prospect. I would've signed the kid for €5m as well, he's got more potential than Gündogan IMHO.

They sold Diego for €24.5 million and never bought a real replacement.

They did. He was called "Özil". They didn't need a Diego replacement, they moved Özil a bit deeper. Was brilliant, only when Özil left did they get problems, and even then it was mostly when 7 of their 11 starters were injured at the same time when they really suffered.

A club with so much potentials but for some reasons they are just useless and never show up, why do you think Wiese is leaving them.

Because Wiese is an egomanical c*nt and people like that are rightfully afraid of Schaaf? :coffee:

Bremen have always been perpetually broke, considering they have no money, they gave your shiny big-spending club a shitload of trouble until like 3 seasons ago.

If you count out a bunch of hard-to-manage bargain buys driven to ridiculous attacking football by their combined fear of Thomas Schaaf, it's your own damn fault. Considering their budget, Bremen are effing beasts.

So don't talk down to club that your precious Bayern had to artificially take down by buying Frings, Borowski, Klose off them only to bench them. You didn't need either of those players, Hoeneß just shat his pants because he was afraid of what low-budget Werder might do to FC Hollywood.

/rant

Listen, I am beginning to grow tired of your obsession of attacking me indirectly on this forum as well as your attitude of "I know it all" and your hatred towards Bayern Munich.

You need to drop your pathetic hatred towards Bayern, that Made you support Madrid in the first place and start appreciating all the things Bayern have done for German National team and Bundesliga.

Who helped 1860 Munich and Dortmund when they were in financial cris?

We groom our own player and we buy reasonable compare to other big European clubs and even some Bundesliga clubs like Wolfsburg. We can do more than we are currently doing in the transfer market but yet we buy reasonably, even though we are the 4-5th richest club in the world(and richest with no debt)

How about you talk about how we've one of the youngest team in Bundesliga even to some extent younger than Dortmund team.

Who represent Bundesliga in Europe, why are we landmark for other European clubs to follow in terms of youth system and running of the club.

29years out of 30years, we've made profit, for the last 19years we've made profit every season. We allow 1860 Munich to share our stadium with us, we buy cheap players and young talent and groom them to become world-class.

All you envious, hater and small club mentality fans in Germany need to start appreciating what you have, were was Bremen and their pathetic system when we were scouting David Alaba and Toni Kroos.?

oh!...So now you want to talk about other bundesliga players leaving for Bayern Munich as if none of our players leave for other clubs. Who gave Hummels to Dortmund, Kroos to Bayer, Ottl, Lell and Kraft to Heartha, Brafhied and Alaba to Hoffenheim, Misimović to Bochum, Guerrero and Trochowski to HSV, Wessels and Rensing to Koln, Wagner to Duisburg etc.

Why don't you go and ask Dortmund why they bought Reus from BGM, Hummels from Bayern Munich, Sven Bender from 1860 Munich, Leverkusen why the bought André Schürrle from Mainz, Lars Bender from 1860, Bremen Mehmet Ekici from us and Felix Kroos.

So you think 1860 Munich do not deserve to be promoted and play in German top flight.

2010-11 season, most Bundesliga club spend more money in transfer market than us, how about you talk about that subject first..?

or is it our fault that we groom world-class and good players like Lahm, Contento, Breno, Badstuber, Alaba, Schweinsteiger, Muller, Kroos, etc and legend and icon like Kaiser Hargreaves, etc over the years.

or is it our fault that our club is run by our past players who genuinely love the club.

You need to ask yourself if it wasn't for Bayern where will bundesliga be today, and where will German national team be.?

You need to drop your hatred toward Bayern and appreciate what you have as a German and respect our stance in Germany, Europe and the world at large.

The good things Bayern have done for Bundesliga and Germany out weight any negative thing they have done, if you can even point out one.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:24 pm

At first I didn't understand this deal but This has Michael Emenalo written all over it and so far, his signings have been top notch, De Bruyne, Courtois, Cahill to name a few.

Marin will be our backup LW (hopefully De Bruyne will be a starter, fingers crossed) and probably an Impact sub. Plus this means no more FloMo and Kalouless!

Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:51 pm

First Frings, Mertesacker, Wiese now Marin.

Good bye Werder Bremen. Sad Hopefully this is good for Marin to find his potential though.
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:25 pm

you forgot Pizzaro ,Özil & Diego Surprised

Naldo also wanted to leave a few months ago
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:51 pm

This just confirms Podolski to Arsenal. I see the German market is in fashion nowadays.

As for the signing... not bad at all. Chelsea desperately need a winger and at 8m you can't go wrong. I agree he's stagnated since his supposed potential was not met, but what the hell, he's still young as hell. Plenty of time for him to explode and even if he's lightweight, dat speed and dribbling make up for it.

He'll do well if he can maintain a winning attitude.

Chelsea with Arsenal-type buys :vagi:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:54 pm

Never seen it coming, I just assumed that Chelsea would spend big on the likes of Bale or another big priced winger. This is a risk but for 8M it's hardly a big one.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:57 pm

I wonder when the Benders get realized by top-clubs. They could easily be starters at clubs like Manu,Inter,Milan,Arsenal ...
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:00 pm

Sushi Master wrote:

Chelsea with Newcastle-type buys :vagi:

Fixed, seriously when was the last time Arsenal signed someone under the radar? Koscielny?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:09 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:

Chelsea with Newcastle-type buys :vagi:

Fixed, seriously when was the last time Arsenal signed someone under the radar? Koscielny?
And where did the Newcastle model come from :vagi:.

But really, Mertesacker and Santos were big name?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:11 pm

We have taken your place, as the cheap bastards in the market Twisted Evil

Mertesacker has played for Germany for like 89 times? if thats not high profile i dont know what is.

Santos i suppose but its still not really a typical " arsenal " buy what you describe.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:14 pm

Well, Mertesacker comes from the German league, and was rated by many below Gary frakking Cahill.

Even though this has changed lately, to me Bundesliga signings are often low profile because of the price and because barely anyone rate their players. I remember the butthurt when Khedira and Özil went to Madrid.

I also remember you not trusting in Ba :coffee:.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next