Can't take it for now.

+2
McAgger
Art Morte
6 posters

Go down

Can't take it for now.  Empty Can't take it for now.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Apr - 18:04:29

No, it's not one of those attention seeking threads of a poster being fed up with the forum and trying to flounce.

I think, ignoring the forum, should be a good idea for me. It's not a moan at all as I dont take anything here seriously anymore. I am just in a self-struggle over an issue and internet is tempting me to share it, and I know I will regret it over the long run if I do. I've never been in these shoes before, and hence feeling over-fallible right now. I don't want to fool myself info: "Well, forget about it now, let's log on GL and see what's up" it's just delaying the inevitable and trying to forget/erase the original question.

In all cases, I hope we win the FA Cup. It'll make it a season to remember despite our league disaster. I also hope Bayern to win the CL. I think the next time I will post here, will probably be sometimes in late June/July once again from Canada.....or maybe, if this issue is solved by a miracle sooner. I love every single one of you guys and wish you the best of luck and health in your personal lives. We'll stick together through thick and thin and we will find success again.

Just a last note, I don't want to sound like a cocky elder despite the fact that I am 21. But in your life, all the time, make sure you time things rightly. Every second counts. Sometimes you look back, and you see you've digged yourself into a hole and the gate back is closed and it's hard to find your way out. And it is not an ideal situation. Trust me, it isn't. But don't give up, and fight on. That's what I am planning to do. Even if it sounds totally against the odds. Feeling terrible today, but I'll keep going. I would have done things very differently if I could have gone back 3 months, but that's fantasy stuff. No point thinking about wrong doings.

Never try to excuse yourself outta a hole. At one point you definitely f*cked up. so instead of trying to shift the blame, look back where you choked/fluffed/bottled/over-under did etc and learn for future.

Gosh, this hurts. Anyways, That's me. Come on Liverpool, win that cup.

Sepp

Back to top Go down

Can't take it for now.  Empty Re: Can't take it for now.

Post by Art Morte Thu 26 Apr - 19:45:51

All right, man, troubles are part of life, I'm afraid. Not that they're ever fun.

Take it easy for a while and please re-join us in the summer at the latest, buddy Wink
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri 27 Apr - 0:18:08

I wish you well Sepi, and I hope you get though the Herculean times in your life in one peace. Rejoin us when you can, we'll all be here still. One thing I ask is that you don't pull 'a newjack' on us and disappear without telling anyone what happened. Good luck mate Thumbs up
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Fri 27 Apr - 14:44:48

Hope you can sort things out mate. As much as we all care about this sport, at the end of the day, it is just a game. Life always takes precedence.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat 28 Apr - 3:20:42

Life is the most important thing in life. I hope you can get through your recent troubles. You seem like a good person, so don't stay down for too long. Good luck and take care. Oh, and remember... you'll never walk alone.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat 28 Apr - 9:12:39

Take care mate, talk to you soon
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Sat 28 Apr - 16:36:18

Hope everything works out for you, Sepp. Take care of it and come on back, we'll be waiting.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum