Arquitecto
McLewis
ErPupone
Patrick Bateman
Tifoso Romanista
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What Exactly are the positive points of Luis Enrique  Empty What Exactly are the positive points of Luis Enrique

Post by Tifoso Romanista Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:10 pm

I am calling for a reality check Shocked
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

What Exactly are the positive points of Luis Enrique  Empty Re: What Exactly are the positive points of Luis Enrique

Post by Tifoso Romanista Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:24 pm

Even De Rossi went below expectations. "I agree. They are part of a team. The ratings are also very affected by the results. I want and I hope to do better. " Convinced of the project? "I find a team down, not to say destroyed, but in the locker room today was really sorry. I think we have great trust and respect nell'allenatore, I am not the spokesman for anyone, I work for the team and if I say we take another coach that makes us win the championship, I do everything to get rid of Luis Enrique, but I do not think that is the problem. "
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

What Exactly are the positive points of Luis Enrique  Empty Re: What Exactly are the positive points of Luis Enrique

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:25 pm

The only positive thing I can say about Luis Enrique atm is that he's giving some of the youth a chance to play,other than that I don't see any improvements from this team since he took over,it's the same crap over and over again all possession but getting killed on the counter,not moving the ball quick enough,conceding shitty goals,his constant choping and changing of players and we have no discipline whatsoever.Our 10th red card of the season today.

He'll resign at the end of the season,mark my words.

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:31 pm

Patrick Bateman wrote:The only positive thing I can say about Luis Enrique atm is that he's giving some of the youth a chance to play,other than that I don't see any improvements from this team since he took over,it's the same crap over and over again all possession but getting killed on the counter,not moving the ball quick enough,conceding shitty goals,his constant choping and changing of players and we have no discipline whatsoever.Our 10th red card of the season today.

He'll resign at the end of the season,mark my words. cheers

Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:34 pm

First time we lost both derbies in 15 years. :facepalm:

First time Cagliari have done the double against us. :facepalm:

First time Lecce have ever beaten us. :facepalm:

First time Fiorentina have done the double against us.Fiorentina's first win in Rome in 20 years today. :facepalm:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:39 pm

Sorano Totti wrote:
Patrick Bateman wrote:The only positive thing I can say about Luis Enrique atm is that he's giving some of the youth a chance to play,other than that I don't see any improvements from this team since he took over,it's the same crap over and over again all possession but getting killed on the counter,not moving the ball quick enough,conceding shitty goals,his constant choping and changing of players and we have no discipline whatsoever.Our 10th red card of the season today.

I can't see him staying honestly.He looks really stressed out.

The fans were booing his name when it was called out on the speaker in the stadium today.Then this

http://www.vocegiallorossa.it/?action=read&idnotizia=35739

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:40 pm

I rather be the most disloyal fan in the world but my team plays with purpose and some actual game tactic , instead of this , Add to that the first time that i have seen Totti got boo,d by the fans :facepalm:
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:41 pm

Patrick Bateman wrote:
Sorano Totti wrote:

I can't see him staying honestly.He looks really stressed out.

The fans were booing his name when it was called out on the speaker in the stadium today.Then this

http://www.vocegiallorossa.it/?action=read&idnotizia=35739

Som were calling for Zeman
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:44 pm

Sorano Totti wrote:I rather be the most disloyal fan in the world but my team plays with purpose and some actual game tactic , instead of this , Add to that the first time that i have seen Totti got boo,d by the fans :facepalm:

That first half performance today was a bloody disgrace.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:52 pm

Luis Enrique has also made ​​an assessment on the team: "I never talked about the project, if a controller that's me."

This is him making fun of us and the whole project :facepalm:
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:48 pm

OK we get it bro. It's a tough season, this isn't news. Today's first half was shit, the second half was a big improvement but the guys were obviously destroyed morally, as anyone else would be.

But think about it, if we had any other coach, would the results be much better? Hell no, not enough to make a difference. We have to face the facts, this team's defense is a joke, midfield lacks depth and our attackers were forced on us today through suspensions. FFS Angel and Kjaer were shit, while Taddei and Heinze were shaky as hell. That's not exactly a backline that screams "CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!" but its all we have/ Enrique finally put Marquinho at LB which gave some good movement down the left and put in Gago who was responsible for creating our goal. That doesn't mean he's completely without fault, but lets not only lay the blame on him. We had to desperately invest in defenders last December but didn't, now we're paying for it.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:07 pm

Mexes said on twitter and posted on http://www.laroma24.it/ that he did want to stay but apparently Mr Enrique couldn't fit him on his plans take this and Enrique said in his interviews that he didn't know a lot about players when he arrived , blind Judgment ! the same about Pizarro and Riisse he couldn't use Pizarro that was arguably could make the best parses in the team after Totti . and he decided to use Greco well i dont want to talk against him because its not his fault and people bragging about using youngsters that i saw Caprari in Montella's squad too and he is on loan now! even Spaletti used Curci so whats new about it ? even Giannini said that its not new , i dont even compare him to those experienced managers Andrea Stramaccioni is doing better than him ATM , Borini was based on his individual effort who could shine a little in this mess Enrique brought us . I am sure we had chances that even we could get a really good manager but American guy thought " oh Barcelona is a good team lets play like them " just let me continue getting wasted

and listen to this as a gift

https://youtu.be/QlLOm5d374I
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:42 pm

Please, Mexes was gone before Enrique even got here... hell, Mexes was gone months before that.

Pizarro? It wasn't blind judgement, Enrique had him for 6 months. Pizarro was unfit as hell and still is. We had to move on and find a replacement for him.

Caprari? Is that your solution to our season? Yes, he's promising and I think he'll be good one day, but come on, attacking options is not the issue.

I don't see your point about Curci, it's a decision that was forced upon Enrique. I don't get what you're saying there.

And who cares about what Stramaccioni is doing? He's been there barely a month and either way, Inter haven't had the revolution we've had. Two completely different seasons.

And no, the "American guy" didn't think "ohh Barca's good". It was Baldini, Sabatini and co., Di Benedetto didn't have any say in that, he just nodded along and put his money up.

I understand that you're angry and disappointed, so am I, so are the rest of the Romanisti around here. But let's not go ranting without the ability to justify it. And no thanks, I'm not a fan of Malgioglio, I think he's a douche.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:04 pm

http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/443839/Live

95% pass accuracy pizarro , look de rossi is not even in ! and look at subs
Florenzi , Caprari , do you want to tell me that Loria is better than Kjaer ?

look at number 10http://www.whoscored.com/Regions/108/Tournaments/5/Seasons/2626/Stages/4659/PlayerStatistics/Italy-Serie-A-2010-2011
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:34 pm

That's what you're basing this on? Come on man, just look over to the left, 20 starts out of 38, about half the season out mostly due to injuries. Don't get me wrong, I think he was good for us over the course of his stay , but we have to move on.

And if you think Pizarro is another solution to all of Roma's problems, then once again, COME ON! This week, our defense was composed of Rosi, Heinze, Kjaer, Angel, Taddei, Marquinho and an out of position De Rossi. Do you honestly expect to compete with an unbeaten Juventus with a back line like that? No chance. But the blame can't go totally on Enrique for fielding these players, it's all he has.

Here's a status update from AS Roma Streaming on Facebook, I completely agree with it.

"Qualcuno diceva Ancellotti stronzo non viene ad allenare la Roma.

Secondo voi uno cosi viene ad infangarsi il nome co sta squadra de pippe? Sicuramente anche Luis ha sbagliato tanto ma non credo altri avrebbero fatto di meglio. Possiamo anche cambiare allenatore (staff tecnico) a fine stagione ma se non comprano i GIOCATORI l`anno prossimo ripeteremo la stessa stagione.

Oggi Angel e Greco imbarazzanti, facciamo fatica a giudicare gli altri. I giocatori questi sono, non possiamo chiedere ad Heinze di fare il Pujol della situazione anche perche non lo e' mai stato. Kjaer ha paura quando si avvicina il pallone, oggi si accappottava da solo.

Qua se c'e da incazzarsi bisogna punzecchiare la societa che dovra pesantemente investire sul mercato se vogliono davvero fare GRANDE questa Roma e non solo ricavare dai vari introiti."
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:07 pm

siena & chievo can salvage a draw , that excuse is not valid
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:18 pm

one question , do you really think that they are going to Invest heavily? or do you see that we get any top defender ? i dont and i think we will get Kjaer for 1 more year loan and at max silvestre and more of the same is coming , i'm sorry just dont believe in miracles . I do know that we have shaky defence but more of the same is coming .
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:21 am

Ok, let's play devil's advocate.

You lot are railing about LE needing to go so let's test the logic behind firing a coach because of poor result in the firs year of a 5 YEAR PLAN.

Who do you want to see come in and be his replacement?

Give me any coach and I'll name a weakness that WILL come to the fore should he coach us.

This should be interesting :coffee:
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:27 am

McLewis wrote:Ok, let's play devil's advocate.

You lot are railing about LE needing to go so let's test the logic behind firing a coach because of poor result in the firs year of a 5 YEAR PLAN.

Give me any coach and I'll name a weakness that WILL come to the fore should he coach us.

Klopp :coffee:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:33 am

Sorano Totti wrote: Luis Enrique has also made ​​an assessment on the team: "I never talked about the project, if a controller that's me."

This is him making fun of us and the whole project :facepalm:

Luis Enrique ha anche fatto un bilancio sulla squadra: "Non ho mai parlato di progetto, se c'รจ un responsabile quello sono io".
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:36 am

Patrick Bateman wrote:
McLewis wrote:Ok, let's play devil's advocate.

Klopp :coffee:

Good one
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:21 am

http://www.gazzettagiallorossa.it/2012/04/as-roma-partito-il-toto-allenatore-in-lizza-4-ex/
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:01 am

I'm not saying I want Enrique out. However in the case that he does end up leaving, there are only two coaches in the world that I would really want to go for. Prandelli and Zeman. But, I doubt that either of them will come at this point in time for one reason or another, so that would be a problem from the start. And with Zeman we'll have more of the same problems with regards to our defending.

Capello? No thanks. Betrayed the club back when he left. And if you think Enrique is stubborn, Capello would beat him at that any day of the week.

Spalletti? Also a no. He had his years here, did very well what he had, but lost control of the team, hence his departure 2 games into the 2009-2010 season. Maybe further down the road we could hire him again, but now its too soon. People will expect miracles from him too which he won't deliver.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:32 am

I remember this day , i coud easily fly now back flash to Stephan Lichtsteiner trolling us :facepalm:
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:43 am

what about this , Now we have to look up to Barcelona with Bojan that is famous for 90min in Barcelona or Angel .

can some one shoot me ?
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next