Guardiola drops F-bomb; storms out of press conference - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Guardiola drops F-bomb; storms out of press conference

+22
Doc
Zealous
urbaNRoots
kiranr
BarrileteCosmico
Lex
izzy
Dnmac4
shinigami99
everest1
donttreadonred
Le Samourai
Milan31
JAY-Z
eelir
stunt
Amar
spanky
halamadrid2
Swanhends
The Franchise
Blue Barrett
26 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Guardiola drops F-bomb; storms out of press conference - Page 2 Empty Re: Guardiola drops F-bomb; storms out of press conference

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:39 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Dnmac confusing Barettinator with BarrileteCosmico rofl. I suppose we both start with Bar hmm

Its quite funny to read. I'm still waiting for whatever reply he wants to give.

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Guardiola drops F-bomb; storms out of press conference - Page 2 Empty Re: Guardiola drops F-bomb; storms out of press conference

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:46 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Dnmac confusing Barettinator with BarrileteCosmico rofl. I suppose we both start with Bar hmm

My bad dude, I wouldn't want to lump you in with that maniac. I guess the names looked slightly the same.

And to the maniac, do you think 7 threads in a couple days about Barca is a lot better then 9. I looked at your supposed "Chelsea" Themed threads and of course all you do is talk about Barca and our pitch and then insult Barca fans in them.

And in the Mata thread if you want to call it that where you know there is one response in the "thread" there's really no room to talk because no one payed any attention to you. There's 1 post in it.

I have an task for you. Please go and see if any Barca fan has even started 7 threads in the last couple days about our own team and this is our most important part of our season.

The answer is no, so if you want, go to the Barca section and just have at it in there because that's all you seem to want to talk about.

And LOL at Puffing your little chest out with a response of, I didn't create 9 threads in a couple days about Barca, it was only 7. "So where are you man, I'm waiting?" LOLOLOLOLOL

Here's a hint 9 threads, 7 threads, 5 threads etc your still insane.

Where's all your Chelsea threads in the last couple day's? Do you have close to as many and the answer is no. This is there most important part of the season.

If you have 7 about Barca, shouldn't you have more about your team, mister big Chelsea fan?

Again, in the Barca section you can talk about Barca all day long. The trolls probably wont follow you in there so your nonsense will get shut down pretty quickly, but that's why it's there.

Please get a healthy habit and stop sitting on your butt hurt butt and thinking about our team and any time any little news that comes out that could show Barca in a negative light you run in here and post it.

Also, I looked for Chelsea threads of yours and I see anti Newcastle, anti-Manchester United, and Anti Barca threads. There's really no more then 1 maybe 2 threads in the last week or so about your precious Chelsea.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:44 pm

Just love some Madrid fans here, when Mourinho stands up and takes the pressure from his players they bow the f*ck out of the forum. But when Guardiola does it, he's fake, he's butthurt, he's feeling the pressure etc etc...

I would bet that if Mourinho said "He played a ****** good game" all here would bow to him, what a goat, what a tactictian lmao
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:51 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Just love some Madrid fans here, when Mourinho stands up and takes the pressure from his players they bow the f*ck out of the forum. But when Guardiola does it, he's fake, he's butthurt, he's feeling the pressure etc etc...

I would bet that if Mourinho said "He played a ****** good game" all here would bow to him, what a goat, what a tactictian lmao

Really? Halamadrid and Josh are the only Madrid fans that commented on it.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:52 pm

I think Pep is a great guy for standing up for Tello. He should never have played him though.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:55 pm

I really enjoyed seeing Pep standing up for Tello. Poor guy is getting some serious flack when he really wasn't bad (I would stick my head out and really say he was good). Don't get me wrong, I see nothing in Tello that says he'll be something special but then again, I said the same for Pedro...

As for Barrettinator, you keep on making whatever threads you feel like making man. Once you follow the rules of this forum, do your do.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:56 pm

izzy wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:Just love some Madrid fans here, when Mourinho stands up and takes the pressure from his players they bow the f*ck out of the forum. But when Guardiola does it, he's fake, he's butthurt, he's feeling the pressure etc etc...

Really? Halamadrid and Josh are the only Madrid fans that commented on it.

Some Madrid fans. I'm guessing some = 2 posters...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:56 pm

If you have 7 about Barca, shouldn't you have more about your team, mister big Chelsea fan?

Says the guy that has more Arsenal threads than Barcelona threads Rolling Eyes
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:58 pm

I still don't get why Dnmac came after Barretinator.

It's like he's been planning that.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:06 pm

No *bleep* way! He *bleep* swore!? Like the rest of us do!?!?

*bleep* THAT! I'm *bleep* going home. That's *bleep* out of order.

*bleep* Spaniards..

Suspect so all he said was 'he had a f*cking good game'? I'm sure most people say that after someone had a good game.

I was expecting something more brutal. :vagi:
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:07 pm

dnmac4 wrote:

My bad dude, I wouldn't want to lump you in with that maniac. I guess the names looked slightly the same.

And to the maniac, do you think 7 threads in a couple days about Barca is a lot better then 9. I looked at your supposed "Chelsea" Themed threads and of course all you do is talk about Barca and our pitch and then insult Barca fans in them.

And in the Mata thread if you want to call it that where you know there is one response in the "thread" there's really no room to talk because no one payed any attention to you. There's 1 post in it.

I have an task for you. Please go and see if any Barca fan has even started 7 threads in the last couple days about our own team and this is our most important part of our season.

The answer is no, so if you want, go to the Barca section and just have at it in there because that's all you seem to want to talk about.

And LOL at Puffing your little chest out with a response of, I didn't create 9 threads in a couple days about Barca, it was only 7. "So where are you man, I'm waiting?" LOLOLOLOLOL

Here's a hint 9 threads, 7 threads, 5 threads etc your still insane.

Where's all your Chelsea threads in the last couple day's? Do you have close to as many and the answer is no. This is there most important part of the season.

Again, in the Barca section you can talk about Barca all day long. The trolls probably wont follow you in there so your nonsense will get shut down pretty quickly, but that's why it's there.

Please get a healthy habit and stop sitting on your butt hurt butt and thinking about our team and any time any little news that comes out that could show Barca in a negative light you run in here and post it.

Also, I looked for Chelsea threads of yours and I see anti Newcastle, anti-Manchester United, and Anti Barca threads. There's really no more then 1 maybe 2 threads in the last week or so about your precious Chelsea.
It might quite surprise you that there is a Chelsea section where I discuss with Chelsea fans. You don't even need a prophet to help you figure that out.

I'm not going to go back and forth with you. You seem like such a bitter, grumpy human being and I'm not the one to help your condition. If you're so far up your arse about what I post, you do know you can put me on your foes list right? Don't like my posts? Go ahead and put me on that list. Like I give a flying f&k what some bitter idiot on the internet thinks.

I don't have the time to go back and forth with disturbed people. You'll have to meet a psychiatrist or something. I can't cure you.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:07 pm

Pep has a poopy mouth. Someone should wash it out with soup.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:09 pm

izzy wrote:I still don't get why Dnmac came after Barretinator.

It's like he's been planning that.
Naah mate. Some people are just a head case.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:09 pm

Seeing as how Chelsea and Barcelona are in a semi-final any Barca related news is kind of Chelsea related by extension.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:09 pm

he is just doing a catharsis
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:10 pm

Zealous wrote:Pep has a poopy mouth. Someone should wash it out with soup.

Soap? :vagi:
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:11 pm

No Soup :vagi:

Who puts Soap in their mouth? That's just retarded :vagi:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:13 pm

Zealous wrote:No Soup :vagi:

Who puts Soap in their mouth? That's just retarded :vagi:

I'm confused :vagi:
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:19 pm

Zealous wrote:Seeing as how Chelsea and Barcelona are in a semi-final any Barca related news is kind of Chelsea related by extension.
I beg him to try and find any Barca thread I opened before the semi-final tie. What a numpty!
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:22 pm

tsk tsk Pepe needs to put money in the swear jar..
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:04 pm

Pep lost it already, IMO. It was bound to happen eventually.

The guy trolling Barca is gonna get it big time if Chelsea lose somehow. Not that I'm counting on it.

Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:21 pm

Dude, I didn't criticize him lol.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:36 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:Pep lost it already, IMO. It was bound to happen eventually.

The guy trolling Barca is gonna get it big time if Chelsea lose somehow. Not that I'm counting on it.

But he did not storm out of the press conference.. :vagi:
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:41 pm

kiranr wrote:

I meant lost it as in he a mistake at the Classico. Pep is obviously mad, though.

BTW, once i saw The Mirror I knew I was gonna expect an exaggeration. Laughing So predictable.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:49 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
kiranr wrote:

I meant lost it as in he a mistake at the Classico. Pep is obviously mad, though.

BTW, once i saw The Mirror I knew I was gonna expect an exaggeration. Laughing So predictable.

Yeah, Pep has a bit of eccentricity about him. But i like that he took that risk on young Tello.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:02 pm

How many people who always say "duuur its the Sun/Mirror/Daily Mail" have actually read any of these papers to know they're bad?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next