Agent of Muniain: "He's Out of range for Italians"

5 posters

Go down

Agent of Muniain: "He's Out of range for Italians" Empty Agent of Muniain: "He's Out of range for Italians"

Post by Cotes Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:04 am

Iker Muniain is highlighting this season nell'Atletico Bilbao. His manager, Jesus Medina, however, exclude Calciomercato.com to a future in Italy for the exterior offensive Basque. Here is the content of the interview the agent of the player:

Juventus on my client?
"With me you have spoken, I can not exclude direct contact between the two clubs, but I do not think we were."

Possibility that off?
"Very few. First Atletico, could not registering any players of all nationalities, like the other clubs, if it does sell at high prices. Moreover, in this case, there is the will to keep the player . Whoever wants, therefore, must pay his out clause ".

How much?
"At 36 million euros. And, quite frankly, I think are too much for Juventus, and in this time, for any Italian club."
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Agent of Muniain: "He's Out of range for Italians" Empty Re: Agent of Muniain: "He's Out of range for Italians"

Post by LWL91 Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:29 am

All the man's sayin is that his client is too overpriced as a result of modern football's insane player-valuations? Sayin Italian clubs are more responsible and economically aware. Saying clubs in EPL and ESP are the only likely destination as they are the only ones dumb enough to spend 36 mill on him.

Remember the days you could sign a talent like Zidane for €7.5 mill.......
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Agent of Muniain: "He's Out of range for Italians" Empty Re: Agent of Muniain: "He's Out of range for Italians"

Post by Tomasso Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:29 pm

I think maybe the agent is more concerned about what a move to Juventus could do to Munian's image as a morally upstanding young gentleman, rather than the actual price of his client.
Tomasso
Tomasso
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:31 pm

36M?looks like thats the average price of youngsters nowadays
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:59 pm

Tomasso wrote:I think maybe the agent is more concerned about what a move to Juventus could do to Munian's image as a morally upstanding young gentleman, rather than the actual price of his client.

i am sure that is exactly the reason. Rolling Eyes

on a serious note...i get it.
being a spanish player and having the likes of barca and real madrid so close, and most certainly very interested, why would he even think of Juve? and i'm sure not just juve...but virtually all the other top teams. so no disrespect intended in my view
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:47 pm

Ganso wrote:36M?looks like thats the average price of youngsters nowadays

36 would be a fair price if the guy was a super talent. Who wouldn't pay 36 for 20y.o. Del Piero? But you never know and thats the thing.. Munian isn't that hot. 36 would be the price of Neymar, Hazard, Ganso, Eriksen etc but not Munian who's had one good season and that in a club such as Bilbao.
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down