Platini won’t judge Del Piero situation

Go down

Platini won’t judge Del Piero situation  Empty Platini won’t judge Del Piero situation

Post by DeviAngel Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:59 pm

Michel Platini has refused to be drawn on the issue of Alessandro Del Piero leaving Juventus this summer.

Del Piero is out of contract in the summer and the club confirmed in October that he would be released, after 19 years of service for the Turin outfit.

After some recent performances for the team and the 37-year-old’s recent admittance that he had intended to end his career with the Old Lady, debate is turning on whether the club are right to let him leave.

Another former No 10 from the club’s past, triple Ballon d’Or winner Platini, who retired from the game whilst a Juventus player, has refused to be drawn on the issue himself.

“It always depends on the relationship between the club and the player,” he told news agency ANSA on Thursday.

“I do not know what the club’s thoughts are and I don’t know what the player thinks, it is a situation that is different to that which I experienced, I’m not on the inside, I cannot judge.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down