Mr. Festim
Albiceleste
Raptorgunner
matpol
37 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Teams to qualify to the Final

Predictions for 2nd legs of UCL semis - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%Predictions for 2nd legs of UCL semis - Page 2 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 12 ]
Predictions for 2nd legs of UCL semis - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Predictions for 2nd legs of UCL semis - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 9 ]
Predictions for 2nd legs of UCL semis - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Predictions for 2nd legs of UCL semis - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 18 ]
Predictions for 2nd legs of UCL semis - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Predictions for 2nd legs of UCL semis - Page 2 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 16 ]

Total Votes : 55

Predictions for 2nd legs of UCL semis - Page 2 Empty Re: Predictions for 2nd legs of UCL semis

Post by juventus101 Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:09 am

Real Madrid 2-2 Bayern Munich, Bayern goes through (and wins the CL final as well.)
Barcelona 1-0 Chelsea, goes to PKs and then I have no clue.

juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Predictions for 2nd legs of UCL semis - Page 2 Empty Re: Predictions for 2nd legs of UCL semis

Post by CBarca Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:15 am

Kick wrote:"90% chance Napoli will go through"

"Napoli choked away, they deserved to go through"

"70% chance Benfica will go through"

"Benfica were the better team, they should be going through"

"Barca will thrash Chelsea Home and Away"

"shouldn't have played Cesc"

Why have we not learned anything? Chelsea are so underrated on this forum.

Honestly, we get a goal and we are through, I imagine it will finish 1 1.

I believe Bayern will also have the drive to go through.

Cause you guys have sucked all season.

Not being harsh either, it's just the truth. I think Chelsea fans themselves are ridiculously surprised how far they are despite their relatively bad season.

You play bad people don't expect you to go through. That's just the way it is.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:20 am

CBarca wrote:

Not being harsh either, it's just the truth. I think Chelsea fans themselves are ridiculously surprised how far they are despite their relatively bad season.

Sorry, but we haven't sucked all season. And no matter the form we have always stepped it up in the big games, I am not surprised by our CL run, Barca win was the only surprising one.

What I am saying is, we have heard it all before and every time they were wrong.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:22 am

Bayern-Chelsea in the final would be hilarious. It could happen too, with RM and Barca sure to press like crazy and foul each other all game on Saturday.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:24 am

When Chelsea were in the dark ages of the Villas Boas reign and were losing left and right.....the chelsea fans were nowhere to be seen for weeks.

Underrated? No. I honestly couldn't rate Chelsea this season.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:15 am

McLewis wrote:When Chelsea were in the dark ages of the Villas Boas reign and were losing left and right.....the chelsea fans were nowhere to be seen for weeks.

I hadn't even joined this forum at the time, even though I joined before he was sacked.

I was a regular poster on another forum and needless to say, I didn't go into the hiding. Why should I? I've seen Chelsea do much, much worse before.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:29 am

CBarca wrote:

Haha, r u sure about that? or are we just being humble? or maybe reverse jinxing? You decide..

McLewis wrote:When Chelsea were in the dark ages of the Villas Boas reign and were losing left and right.....the chelsea fans were nowhere to be seen for weeks.

Ok on behalf of myself, I usually stay in the Chelsea section unless something Chelsea related appear in the general section. We dont go meddling in other clubs businesses usually, unlike some others. Thumbs up
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:33 am

Platini got it all prepared already. Another Ovrebo-esque performance. I think I am not the first one who thinks it ll happen.

It will
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:36 am

Sorry, but we haven't sucked all season. And no matter the form we have always stepped it up in the big games, I am not surprised by our CL run, Barca win was the only surprising one.

What I am saying is, we have heard it all before and every time they were wrong.

You've sucked the majority of the season. This is true. At least compared to typical Chelsea standard.

All I'm saying is, you guys have been underperforming and therefore no one gives you good odds to win...well, any of your ties in the CL. Seeing as you guys were struggling against mid EPL table sides, and were never really convincing. But you guys are on a good run of form now so that changes things, but still- most people just don't expect Chelsea to do anything because of their relatively bad season.

Stepped it up in big games? I guess you kinda have a point there, sure.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:50 am

Barrettinator wrote:

I hadn't even joined this forum at the time, even though I joined before he was sacked.

I was a regular poster on another forum and needless to say, I didn't go into the hiding. Why should I? I've seen Chelsea do much, much worse before.

It's merely an observation. I'm not the first to make it.

I personally don't really care one way or another, but I found it rather amusing that as soon as Chelsea get their shit together, their fans magically return to the Gen Section after being MIA for half a month.

Just sayin'
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by manlio Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:01 am

Barca - Chelsea 3-1
Real Madrid - Bayern 1-0

Final Barca Real Madrid

manlio
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:03 am

Barcelona 2-0 Chelsea

Madrid 1-1 Bayern(Bayern to score a late goal to send them through to the final)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:08 am

Wow... not many neutral think Real Madrid can win and/ or progress.

Interesting...
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by mowgli Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:25 am

Barca vs Chelsea 2-0

Real Madrid vs Bayern 2-0

mowgli
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:46 pm

As it seems to be the option favoured by the least people I think I'll root for a Bayern - Chelsea final. I think I'd roll over the floor laughing hysterically if that happens after all of the "It will be a certain Clasico Final" predictions.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:24 pm

Barca 3-1 Chelsea
Madrid 1-1 Bayern
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:44 pm

El Classico final unfortunately.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:54 pm

Barcelona 4 - 2 Chelsea
Madrid 3 - 1 Bayern

Barcelona to get hit on the counter again, but at some point just overwhelming Chelsea.

Bayern to crash out due to a last-minute goal, probably caused by a lapse of concentration, I reckon some sub will misplace a pass or something.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:55 pm

rwo power wrote:As it seems to be the option favoured by the least people I think I'll root for a Bayern - Chelsea final. I think I'd roll over the floor laughing hysterically if that happens after all of the "It will be a certain Clasico Final" predictions.

I'd love it, but my pessimism says Clasico finale. I want Chelski v Bayern though. But TBH I think at the Allianz Bayern are favorites against anything thrown at them, they just need to survive the Bernabeu. And I kind of think they won't.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:59 pm

I'm edging towards Madrid vs Chelsea. I didnt think Chelsea were capable of it, but since UEFA has shown no signs of wanting to help Barca it must mean they won't get through. Also, don't forget, nobody wins the CL twice in a row.

Madrid have to win 1-0 or by two goals difference. I think they can do it.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:14 pm

I looked into my trusty cards and they saw a 2:1 at the Bernabeau, penalties and then a 6:5 win for Bayern. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:08 pm

Any changes in your predictions after weekend games? For me still RM and Chelsea to go through.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:21 pm

I'm going with Barca and Madrid.

-Cahill and Terry are both awfully slow off the mark, so I fully expect Barca to exploit that weakness with quick through balls.
- I'm sure Barca will revert to their trusted 4-3-3 with Pedro, Messi and Sanchez upfront.

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:40 pm

I still hope for Bayern and Chelsea. banana
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:45 pm

I probably wouldn't even watch a Bayern vs Chelsea final.. That's how pissed I would be
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:47 pm

I won't watch a Clasico final either.

I'm hoping for any other combination though.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next