Ending to our crazy season

4 posters

Go down

Ending to our crazy season  Empty Ending to our crazy season

Post by Chelsea786 Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:01 pm

Well it began awkwardly with a big signing (AVB) and now we near the end of a crazy season and look to end trophy-less and in Europa League (Worst case scenario).

Im just wondering whoever takes over full time and from where i see it we will get a new manager before July.. who will he sign??? Laughing Couple of years ago we were rumoured to sign everyone and anyone plus our news use to be leaked but nowadays I see every big team being rumoured to sign big name or talented players just not Chelsea eg: Bale, Modric, Hazard, Neymar etc..

I also wonder who will we let go??? We really can't repeat this season so need to offload all the veterans before season begins ie: Kalou (Very average and poor) Malouda (Not a winger) Drogba ( Legend but performs only in some games) Lampard (Legend but past his best and yes he scores but mostly penalties or tap ins not his trademark goals any more) Ferreira (Old) and Bosingwa (Weak), Mikel (Cant tackle, score or create) and yessss maybe Torres (If we get a good offer around £30million then let him go, to much pressure on him and the club to make him a success)

We will need to offload all of them or most of them and replace them with strong, attack minded players who can create, score and bully other teams (something like Mourinho did)

So discuss guys if who will be the manager and who can we sign and why????

Ps: Bring back Zola Cool

Chelsea786
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Ending to our crazy season  Empty Re: Ending to our crazy season

Post by Abramovich Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:00 pm

Malouda, Kalou, Drogba, Bosingwa, Torres, Essien and Paolo should go.

Save money on wages, let youth take a chance. If offers for these players were made i'd bite the hand off.

Torres sure he is improving but we can't spend another season hoping he will come good, if he doesn't perform now til end of season hes gone.

Paolo I'll miss the guy, but he's old and takes like 40k a week. Give his spot on the bench to someone else.

Rest are way past it, I'd keep Lampard on your list and Mikel just for squad options and injuries etc.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea786 Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:56 pm

Abramovich wrote:Malouda, Kalou, Drogba, Bosingwa, Torres, Essien and Paolo should go.

Save money on wages, let youth take a chance. If offers for these players were made i'd bite the hand off.

Torres sure he is improving but we can't spend another season hoping he will come good, if he doesn't perform now til end of season hes gone.

Paolo I'll miss the guy, but he's old and takes like 40k a week. Give his spot on the bench to someone else.

Rest are way past it, I'd keep Lampard on your list and Mikel just for squad options and injuries etc.

Yeh agree with you its not like they are performing and worth the wages so need to go i would still get rid of lampard because he wants first team a bit to much and mikel because im sure we can buy a strong DFM and romeu can share the spot with him or might be someone decent in reserve

Chelsea786
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:51 pm

This is the discussion we had last season all over again, and a manager tried to change it... failed. So... I'm just gonna wait and see what happens now.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea786 Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:58 pm

Hmm if we had it last season it shouldn't be happening lol.. The real problem is Chelsea are going backwards since Mourinho left Sad

Chelsea786
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:19 am

Blanc seems to be the most likely replacement at present.

If we could make it all but official early he could do some side work with the club up untill the Euro's such as tell Roman and Gourlay who he wants to buy and tell the players how he wants to play.

Judging if recent proformences De Bruyne should be a starting LW. Get Farfan as a backup RW/LW and get rid of Drogba, Malouda, Bosingwa, Kalou and Essien.

We would probably also need a CM but I am not sure who to get.

Loan Josh out.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea786 Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:05 am

We keep loaning players out im not a big fan of that. Josh showed glimpses under anchelotti at times and then never given a chance under AVB.. you know what will happen to him along with Kakuta.. both will leave and we will go after then when they peaking lol.. I say give both a chance as backups and play them when possible..

Plus if we give them a chance and lose in carling cup or a premier league game then they learn plus fans know if they any good or not then we can loan them in January or so on..

Chelsea786
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:33 am

Josh is not ready. Neither is Lukaku IMO, both should go out on loan to a newly promoted club, West Ham maybe.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea786 Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:50 pm

IMO sometimes you need to give youngsters some responsibility just like Arsenal, Spurs and United and Liverpool. Let them learn and take there chance from playing.

Iv seen like seconds of Lukaku and i remember games where we brought on Drogba or Kalou with the game won and just 5 mins left.. Why not bring on Lukaku???

PS: We need a long term manager who sees these players grow and play for 3/4 years at least and create a bond

Chelsea786
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea786 Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:52 pm

Ohh and Blanc may end up at Inter Milan.. then who's left to choose from??? lol...

We are gonna have some big problems settling for maybe an underdog manager who may pay off unless Mourinho or Guardiola have some kick off or just decide to leave in a crazy twist lol..

Chelsea786
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:04 pm

Keep RDM for one more season maybe lol...
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea786 Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:57 pm

I dont mind him staying but i have two problems one is; he might end up keeping most oldies due to his relationship then struggle next season because pressure will be on and other thing is his signings may all be down to Abramovich and co. rather than his own signings whereas if we get a big signing then he will have more of a say Smile

Chelsea786
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down