Busquets, the brilliant mind

+46
S
Jack Daniels
Winter is Coming
CBarca
farfan
jibers
Harmonica
Casciavit
Kaladin
Lucifer
Kebab
Hapless_Hans
Curtinho
Art Morte
titosantill
rincon
Onyx
Donuts
Great Leader Sprucenuce
danyjr
El Messico
Myesyats
futbol
alexjanosik
Giggslegend
BarrileteCosmico
Pedram
Lex
kiranr
EarlyPrototype
RealGunner
LeBéninois
andiii
TheRedStag
delaurentishotz
Zealous
Bellabong
BarcaLearning
Valkyrja
The Franchise
spanky
7amood11
Gomez83
Lord Awesome
I Have Mono
chinomaster182
50 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Busquets, the brilliant mind - Page 2 Empty Re: Busquets, the brilliant mind

Post by kiranr Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:36 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:Now Busquets has become overatted in this Forum. :facepalm:

Any reason why dont rate him that highly?

kiranr
First Team
First Team

Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Busquets, the brilliant mind - Page 2 Empty Re: Busquets, the brilliant mind

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:52 pm

kiranr wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:Now Busquets has become overatted in this Forum. :facepalm:

Any reason why dont rate him that highly?

As always, yes. Wouldn't make sense if I didn't have one. Laughing

Anyway, I'm pretty sure there's that video in You Tube, from the same guy who made the 4-3-2-1 vid, that made Busquets look better than he really is. Busi's best attributes are Passing and Defensive Positioning the vid makes it look like he has godly awarness when really I'd say it's the Chemistry he has developed with the Barca system that helps his awareness.\

I made the example of Javi who I believe is faster, better in the air, just as good as Busi Defensively, and a bit less then Busi on the ball, but overall superior to Busi. Then you have Gonalons who is in the same mold as Busi. Neither are hardly mentioned yet are around Busquets' level, yet Busi's WC.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 6084
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Busquets, the brilliant mind - Page 2 Empty Re: Busquets, the brilliant mind

Post by kiranr Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:02 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:

As always, yes. Wouldn't make sense if I didn't have one. Laughing

Anyway, I'm pretty sure there's that video in You Tube, from the same guy who made the 4-3-2-1 vid, that made Busquets look better than he really is. Busi's best attributes are Passing and Defensive Positioning the vid makes it look like he has godly awarness when really I'd say it's the Chemistry he has developed with the Barca system that helps his awareness.\

I made the example of Javi who I believe is faster, better in the air, just as good as Busi Defensively, and a bit less then Busi on the ball, but overall superior to Busi. Then you have Gonalons who is in the same mold as Busi. Neither are hardly mentioned yet are around Busquets' level, yet Busi's WC.

But there are plenty of world class players who were not very fast but relied on their intelligence. So Busquets is definitely one of the best in the position judging by the way he plays.

Of course, as you said, it helps that he plays in Barcelona where he has superior team-mates around. Which is why Javi does not get rated that highly often. But just because Javi is not rated highly, does not mean Busquets is not a WC player. It is all a matter of perception. Javi maybe as good or better as you say, but he is not perceived as such. That does not make Busquets any less of a player.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Busquets, the brilliant mind - Page 2 Empty Re: Busquets, the brilliant mind

Post by Lex Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:06 pm

I'm yet to get past the whole racism thing, so f*ck Biscuits
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15099
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Busquets, the brilliant mind - Page 2 Empty Re: Busquets, the brilliant mind

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:06 pm

kiranr wrote:Javi maybe as good or better as you say, but he is not perceived as such. That does not make Busquets any less of a player.

No, but it means Javi and Gonalons should be precieved as WC players. Laughing

Which, really, I don't rate none of the mentioned as WC just yet. Javi's the closest, though.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 6084
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Busquets, the brilliant mind - Page 2 Empty Re: Busquets, the brilliant mind

Post by Pedram Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:21 pm

No matter how good Busquets plays, no one respect a man that act like a girl.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7111
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Busquets, the brilliant mind - Page 2 Empty Re: Busquets, the brilliant mind

Post by kiranr Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:25 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:

No, but it means Javi and Gonalons should be precieved as WC players. Laughing

Which, really, I don't rate none of the mentioned as WC just yet. Javi's the closest, though.

Javi and Gonalons have different attributes though. You have a definite pattern in the players you rate highly Hispano. So, i get where you are coming from.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Busquets, the brilliant mind - Page 2 Empty Re: Busquets, the brilliant mind

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:32 pm

Pedram wrote:No matter how good Busquets plays, no one respect a man that act like a girl.
\\

Girls are divers now? Suspect
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 28288
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Busquets, the brilliant mind - Page 2 Empty Re: Busquets, the brilliant mind

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:33 pm

kiranr wrote:

Javi and Gonalons have different attributes though. You have a definite pattern in the players you rate highly Hispano. So, i get where you are coming from.

Javi is a little different but Gonalons is a copy of Busi, I tell ya. Laughing
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 6084
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Busquets, the brilliant mind - Page 2 Empty Re: Busquets, the brilliant mind

Post by Gomez83 Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:47 pm

Pedram wrote:No matter how good Busquets plays, no one respect a man that act like a girl.
Do you respect Di Maria, Pepe, and CR7?
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 346
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 40

Back to top Go down

Busquets, the brilliant mind - Page 2 Empty Re: Busquets, the brilliant mind

Post by TheRedStag Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:49 pm

A girl?

ZING

You got him good there!
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3045
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Busquets, the brilliant mind - Page 2 Empty Re: Busquets, the brilliant mind

Post by chinomaster182 Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:04 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
kiranr wrote:Javi maybe as good or better as you say, but he is not perceived as such. That does not make Busquets any less of a player.

No, but it means Javi and Gonalons should be precieved as WC players. Laughing

Which, really, I don't rate none of the mentioned as WC just yet. Javi's the closest, though.

You better call Del Bosque and show him the error in his ways
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 990
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Busquets, the brilliant mind - Page 2 Empty Re: Busquets, the brilliant mind

Post by Giggslegend Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:04 am

Gomez83 wrote:Not a crowd favorite but everyone knows hes one of the best if not the best in his position.

spanky489 wrote:i love busquets and i have always regarded him as world class, i have been supporting him since the yaya toure days when we started benching toure for busquets.

as alexjanosik said, he is the new redondo Very Happy

The Franchise wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:That's because he isn't there yet.

Javi Martinez > Busquets for example, yet I don't hear people saying he's WC.

Maybe because Javi isnt better than him.

spanky489 wrote:now now gentlemen, lets keep it civil please, the initiative of this thread was to discuss the majesterialness of busquets. how magnificent is he? there is no answer, its like counting the bubbles in a bottle of champagne.

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:I still maintain that Busquets is underrated. Not by all mind you but his performances often don't get the credit they deserve.

Maybe because people are jealous. That seems an obvious explanation for it Rolling Eyes

:LtotheUCAS:
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 619
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Busquets, the brilliant mind - Page 2 Empty Re: Busquets, the brilliant mind

Post by chinomaster182 Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:36 am

Is he suddenly a bad player or what?
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 990
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Busquets, the brilliant mind - Page 2 Empty Re: Busquets, the brilliant mind

Post by alexjanosik Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:21 am

Giggslegend wrote:
Gomez83 wrote:Not a crowd favorite but everyone knows hes one of the best if not the best in his position.

spanky489 wrote:i love busquets and i have always regarded him as world class, i have been supporting him since the yaya toure days when we started benching toure for busquets.

as alexjanosik said, he is the new redondo Very Happy

The Franchise wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:That's because he isn't there yet.

Javi Martinez > Busquets for example, yet I don't hear people saying he's WC.

Maybe because Javi isnt better than him.

spanky489 wrote:now now gentlemen, lets keep it civil please, the initiative of this thread was to discuss the majesterialness of busquets. how magnificent is he? there is no answer, its like counting the bubbles in a bottle of champagne.

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:I still maintain that Busquets is underrated. Not by all mind you but his performances often don't get the credit they deserve.

Maybe because people are jealous. That seems an obvious explanation for it Rolling Eyes

:LtotheUCAS:

Were you also this amused when Busquets was owning Rooney in the CL final?

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Posts : 3236
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Busquets, the brilliant mind - Page 2 Empty Re: Busquets, the brilliant mind

Post by futbol Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:57 pm

Busquets, the brilliant mind - Page 2 3p6ek7j2


Funny I stumbled on this. Just a few days ago after the Arsenal game I was just thinking to myself what a great coach Busquets would make.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle
Posts : 11254
Join date : 2012-11-23

Back to top Go down

Busquets, the brilliant mind - Page 2 Empty Re: Busquets, the brilliant mind

Post by Myesyats Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:16 pm

Having tactical awareness doesn't make you a great coach. You need to have far more than that, especially at the top level.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 19220
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 95

Back to top Go down

Busquets, the brilliant mind - Page 2 Empty Re: Busquets, the brilliant mind

Post by futbol Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:22 pm

Yes, his personality is probably not optimal, he comes across very shy but his tactical knowledge and the way he sees the game must be unreal.

Puyol/Busquets managerial duo. Busquets does the tactics, Puyol provides the balls and handles the egos. :bow:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle
Posts : 11254
Join date : 2012-11-23

Back to top Go down

Busquets, the brilliant mind - Page 2 Empty Re: Busquets, the brilliant mind

Post by Valkyrja Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:18 pm

What about Vagi ? hmm
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11339
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Busquets, the brilliant mind - Page 2 Empty Re: Busquets, the brilliant mind

Post by futbol Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:31 pm

Xavi, Mascherano, Coachessi ... I think we'll see a lot of good coaches from this current Barca generation. :bow:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle
Posts : 11254
Join date : 2012-11-23

Back to top Go down

Busquets, the brilliant mind - Page 2 Empty Re: Busquets, the brilliant mind

Post by Valkyrja Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:37 pm

Coachessi is already elite tbh
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11339
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Busquets, the brilliant mind - Page 2 Empty Re: Busquets, the brilliant mind

Post by El Messico Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:07 pm

2nd best player in the world Molenation

Valkyrja wrote:Coachessi is already elite tbh


true tbh. Lucho and Pep took one full season to win a treble. Coachessi only needed half a season. Molenation

El Messico
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 202
Join date : 2015-04-23

Back to top Go down

Busquets, the brilliant mind - Page 2 Empty Re: Busquets, the brilliant mind

Post by danyjr Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:27 pm

Watch him at 00:41 Laughing

danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 8400
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Busquets, the brilliant mind - Page 2 Empty Re: Busquets, the brilliant mind

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:21 pm

Marcus Aurelius wrote:Having tactical awareness doesn't make you a great coach. You need to have far more than that, especially at the top level.


Head coach sure, but he could be an assistant of some kind if he wants to be.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Busquets, the brilliant mind - Page 2 Empty Re: Busquets, the brilliant mind

Post by Donuts Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:33 pm

a Xavi head coach with buscuit as assistant would be something to watch.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel
Posts : 5710
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Busquets, the brilliant mind - Page 2 Empty Re: Busquets, the brilliant mind

Post by Onyx Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:32 am

Just imagine a midfield of:

-----------Busquets
-----Modric--------Iniesta

Would be orgasmic. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40128
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Busquets, the brilliant mind - Page 2 Empty Re: Busquets, the brilliant mind

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum