Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg.

+104
billy_gr
the xcx
halamadrid2
Cassius
Brady2Moss
dostoevsky
Collblanc
teamanarchy
Lord Spencer
honduran09
Cotes
nandrolona
windkick
modernplaymakers
everest1
MaraVilla
arabprince
juventus101
Swanhends
jibers
•MilanDevil•
Kev
Luca
Lex
I Have Mono
Grande_Milano
ToEy
DuringTheWar
punkfusion1992
paperbackwriter
Yuri Yukuv
Arquitecto
Mr Nick09
leemhuis
V
red&blacklegion
nichabr
che
Dnmac4
tonger
CBarca
KMD
Seppuku
_LMG_10_
aford92
kiranr
The Verminator
VanDeezNuts
Cookie Monster
shamr9pato
steve_smith
serieAkings
Baraa
donttreadonred
vivabarca38
Eman
harhar11
dronte
Tomwin Lannister
Amar
Mamad
RED
Kuru
EarlyPrototype
Be/\/ceCALI
Adit
RealGunner
ronalessi
Zealous
Babun
S
Forza
Eivindo
Seth
Soul
sbaggio
StevieRayVaughan
cositomilan
chad4401
The Messiah
pUsHa
Mr_Puyol
guest7
johniet
The Franchise
Die Borussen
Lord Hades
Margera
spanky
Doc
Tigole
Albiceleste
zizzle
manlio
Milan31
Raptorgunner
Le Samourai
Ganso
rsinatra
Tomasso
TonyDaBeast
LeVersacci
Pedram
milanfan7
108 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg. - Page 10 Empty Champions League is no place to set a precedent: Referee robbed Milan, Barcelona & fans with ludicrous penalty call

Post by Le Samourai Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:23 am

By Clark Whitney

Watch a football game, any game, and you will see fouls that are not given. In every league, there are unwritten rules: it generally is accepted that even the slightest touch of a goalkeeper results in a free-kick to the defending team. But not just any touch to an attacking player in the penalty box results in a spot-kick: it always requires a little more of an infraction to make such a game-changing call.

But on Tuesday night, referee Bjorn Kuipers deviated from the code by which footballers play every week as he awarded a highly controversial penalty to Barcelona in their Champions League semi-finals second-leg clash with Milan. The infraction? Shirt-pulling on the part of Alessandro Nesta upon Sergio Busquets as a corner-kick was delivered.

The contact was nowhere near the ball, and it can be safely assumed that Busquets never had a chance of impacting the play. And at the same time, Carles Puyol stepped in front of Nesta, creating contact that easily could have resulted in a foul against the Barcelona man.

But whether Puyol was guilty of an infraction and whether Busquets had a chance to reach the ball in the first place are both irrelevant. Associated with this decision are some undeniable truths that football viewers across the world can agree upon.


Controversial | Barcelona celebrate Messi's second penalty goal

Firstly, shirt-pulling inside the penalty box happens with nearly every corner kick in every game. And in all of Europe's leagues, it is penalised perhaps a handful of times in a given season.

Secondly, shirt-pulling is, according to the rules of the game, a foul. In any area outside the penalty box, there would be little denial that an infraction like that of Nesta's upon Busquets would be worthy of a free-kick.

But finally, and most importantly, football fans around the world - regardless of team affiliation - can and must agree that equal application of the rules of the game must be enforced. Shirt-pulling is, according to the letter of the law, an offense punishable with a foul. But just as in civil law, the rules of football are guidelines that are only given meaning by the results of previous decisions. Based on the precedent of thousands upon thousands of corner-kicks delivered this campaign in which shirt-pulling took place but no penalty was given, Milan and their fans can feel victimised. The unfortunate truth in football is that referees are forced to make a verdict in an instant. And in football, there are no appeals over such calls.


The game is not about the man in green. It's a disgrace. I couldn't believe he called a penalty when the ball wasn't in play. It seems like Uefa want a certain two teams in the Champions League final. Now I understand how Mourinho feels every time he comes to Camp Nou

- Zlatan Ibrahimovic

There is a time and a place to make changes to the way rules are enforced. But that time and place is not the Champions League quarter-finals, especially in a match in which a single goal could decide a two-legged tie. Just minutes before half time, Milan were leading the tie on away goals at 1-1, and although Barcelona may still have been favourites with over 45 minutes to play, the penalty award and Lionel Messi's subsequent conversion (his second spot-kick of the game) was an unrecoverable blow that completely altered the momentum of the tie.

If Uefa wish to see a change in the application of the game's rules, the only appropriate and responsible way is to make a formal announcement before the season's start. The players deserve to know how they will be assessed.

Kuipers' decision casts a dark shadow upon the biggest football game of the week, and cheated both sides. Milan have every right to protest the decision. Zlatan Ibrahimovic roared: "The game is not about the man in green. It's a disgrace. I couldn't believe he called a penalty when the ball wasn't in play. It seems like Uefa want a certain two teams in the Champions League final. Now I understand how Mourinho feels every time he comes to Camp Nou."

Barcelona, meanwhile, will have an otherwise good performance marred by accusations of conspiracy and luck. Despite reaching a record five successive Champions League semi finals, all the post-match talk is about the penalty conceded by Nesta.

For fans, Kuipers' call was tragic across the board. Because whether pro-Milan, pro-Barca or neutral, the viewers were cheated out of what might have been a finale for the ages.

Spot On Clark.

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11545
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg. - Page 10 Empty Re: Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg.

Post by Yuri Yukuv Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:24 am

haters gonna hate
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 77

Back to top Go down

Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg. - Page 10 Empty Re: Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg.

Post by leemhuis Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:26 am

Perfect analysis.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 923
Join date : 2011-09-07

Back to top Go down

Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg. - Page 10 Empty Re: Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg.

Post by harhar11 Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:27 am

Milan are cry babies or wasnt that what the goal.com said about barca talking about the pitch at san siro... And why didnt goal.com write an article about the ref in san siro?

Oh and btw first time I have ever seen that a ref gets criticized for following the rules..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3646
Join date : 2011-06-11

Back to top Go down

Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg. - Page 10 Empty Re: Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg.

Post by punkfusion1992 Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:30 am

lol Clark Whitney for 1 is the guy who loves Barca to death(follow him on twitter) and hates on all the Italian teams
he prolly has a point if he is writing this
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 1175
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg. - Page 10 Empty Re: Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg.

Post by Le Samourai Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:33 am

harhar11 wrote:Milan are cry babies or wasnt that what the goal.com said about barca talking about the pitch at san siro... And why didnt goal.com write an article about the ref in san siro?

Oh and btw first time I have ever seen that a ref gets criticized for following the rules..

Pep started a trend when he criticized the linesman for rightfully calling Pedro offside.

It's fashionable , an element of swagger among the pros, too cool for school.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11545
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg. - Page 10 Empty Re: Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg.

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:38 am

In all honnesty I blame Calciopoli and Moggi. :coffee:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26891
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 82

Back to top Go down

Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg. - Page 10 Empty Re: Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg.

Post by DuringTheWar Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:38 am

harhar11 wrote:Milan are cry babies or wasnt that what the goal.com said about barca talking about the pitch at san siro... And why didnt goal.com write an article about the ref in san siro?

Oh and btw first time I have ever seen that a ref gets criticized for following the rules..


Its inconsistant following of the rules. Its like one rule for busquets, another for everyone else, which is clearly unfair. Referees do this occassionally, they really need to do it all the time or not at all. They cant just do it when they feel like, that is unfair and even worse opens a door to possible favouritism
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2870
Join date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg. - Page 10 Empty Re: Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg.

Post by harhar11 Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:42 am

Le Samourai wrote:
harhar11 wrote:Milan are cry babies or wasnt that what the goal.com said about barca talking about the pitch at san siro... And why didnt goal.com write an article about the ref in san siro?

Oh and btw first time I have ever seen that a ref gets criticized for following the rules..

Pep started a trend when he criticized the linesman for rightfully calling Pedro offside.

It's fashionable , an element of swagger among the pros, too cool for school.

So now giving the linesman an compliment is criticizing? awesome.... :facepalm:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3646
Join date : 2011-06-11

Back to top Go down

Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg. - Page 10 Empty Re: Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg.

Post by The Franchise Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:42 am

Ref sees Nesta with a handful of a Barca shirt...are we now saying, he should ignore what he sees and let play continue, even when Busquets hits the ground?

smh

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg. - Page 10 Empty Re: Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg.

Post by harhar11 Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:44 am

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:
harhar11 wrote:Milan are cry babies or wasnt that what the goal.com said about barca talking about the pitch at san siro... And why didnt goal.com write an article about the ref in san siro?

Oh and btw first time I have ever seen that a ref gets criticized for following the rules..


Its inconsistant following of the rules. Its like one rule for busquets, another for everyone else, which is clearly unfair. Referees do this occassionally, they really need to do it all the time or not at all. They cant just do it when they feel like, that is unfair and even worse opens a door to possible favouritism

I could care less about the other refs. The rulebook state that if you hinder a player by pulling them its a foul and if that happends inside the area its a penalty :facepalm: and in this case its the other refs who are in the wrong and not he who ref'ed today..


Last edited by harhar11 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3646
Join date : 2011-06-11

Back to top Go down

Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg. - Page 10 Empty Re: Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg.

Post by leemhuis Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:44 am

Interesting coming from a Barcelona fan boy.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 923
Join date : 2011-09-07

Back to top Go down

Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg. - Page 10 Empty Re: Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg.

Post by Le Samourai Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:46 am

The Franchise wrote:Ref sees Nesta with a handful of a Barca shirt...are we now saying, he should ignore what he sees and let play continue, even when Busquets hits the ground?

smh


This penalty was like a cop giving a guy a $5000 dollar ticket for going 76 mph in a 75 mph zone.

While all the cars that pass them while he's giving the guy the ticket are travelling at 80mph.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11545
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg. - Page 10 Empty Re: Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg.

Post by Le Samourai Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:47 am

harhar11 wrote:
Diego Armando Maradona wrote:
harhar11 wrote:Milan are cry babies or wasnt that what the goal.com said about barca talking about the pitch at san siro... And why didnt goal.com write an article about the ref in san siro?

Oh and btw first time I have ever seen that a ref gets criticized for following the rules..


Its inconsistant following of the rules. Its like one rule for busquets, another for everyone else, which is clearly unfair. Referees do this occassionally, they really need to do it all the time or not at all. They cant just do it when they feel like, that is unfair and even worse opens a door to possible favouritism

I could care less about the other refs. The rulebook state that if you hinder a player by pulling them its a foul and if that happends inside the area its a penalty :facepalm: and in this case its the other refs who are in the wrong and not he who ref'ed today..

Provide the rules.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11545
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg. - Page 10 Empty Re: Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg.

Post by tonger Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:51 am

The Franchise wrote:Ref sees Nesta with a handful of a Barca shirt...are we now saying, he should ignore what he sees and let play continue, even when Busquets hits the ground?

smh


if only i get a dollar everytime that happened....


the ref sure ignored the push and shove that puyol was giving nesta there though

are we now saying illegal basketball moving picks are allowed in football?

smh
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 704
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg. - Page 10 Empty Re: Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg.

Post by steve_smith Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:51 am

IT's always the 2nd leg when Barca gets the controversial calls. EVERY FRIGGIN' YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chelsea
Arsenal
Inter
Milan

Am I missing anyone.

steve_smith
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 71
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg. - Page 10 Empty Re: Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg.

Post by harhar11 Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:52 am

Le Samourai wrote:
Provide the rules.

If you read the article that you posted, then I dont have to...

Le Samourai wrote:
By Clark Whitney

Watch a football game, any game, and you will see fouls that are not given. In every league, there are unwritten rules: it generally is accepted that even the slightest touch of a goalkeeper results in a free-kick to the defending team. But not just any touch to an attacking player in the penalty box results in a spot-kick: it always requires a little more of an infraction to make such a game-changing call.

But on Tuesday night, referee Bjorn Kuipers deviated from the code by which footballers play every week as he awarded a highly controversial penalty to Barcelona in their Champions League semi-finals second-leg clash with Milan. The infraction? Shirt-pulling on the part of Alessandro Nesta upon Sergio Busquets as a corner-kick was delivered.

The contact was nowhere near the ball, and it can be safely assumed that Busquets never had a chance of impacting the play. And at the same time, Carles Puyol stepped in front of Nesta, creating contact that easily could have resulted in a foul against the Barcelona man.

But whether Puyol was guilty of an infraction and whether Busquets had a chance to reach the ball in the first place are both irrelevant. Associated with this decision are some undeniable truths that football viewers across the world can agree upon.


Controversial | Barcelona celebrate Messi's second penalty goal

Firstly, shirt-pulling inside the penalty box happens with nearly every corner kick in every game. And in all of Europe's leagues, it is penalised perhaps a handful of times in a given season.

Secondly, shirt-pulling is, according to the rules of the game, a foul. In any area outside the penalty box, there would be little denial that an infraction like that of Nesta's upon Busquets would be worthy of a free-kick.

But finally, and most importantly, football fans around the world - regardless of team affiliation - can and must agree that equal application of the rules of the game must be enforced. Shirt-pulling is, according to the letter of the law, an offense punishable with a foul. But just as in civil law, the rules of football are guidelines that are only given meaning by the results of previous decisions. Based on the precedent of thousands upon thousands of corner-kicks delivered this campaign in which shirt-pulling took place but no penalty was given, Milan and their fans can feel victimised. The unfortunate truth in football is that referees are forced to make a verdict in an instant. And in football, there are no appeals over such calls.


The game is not about the man in green. It's a disgrace. I couldn't believe he called a penalty when the ball wasn't in play. It seems like Uefa want a certain two teams in the Champions League final. Now I understand how Mourinho feels every time he comes to Camp Nou

- Zlatan Ibrahimovic

There is a time and a place to make changes to the way rules are enforced. But that time and place is not the Champions League quarter-finals, especially in a match in which a single goal could decide a two-legged tie. Just minutes before half time, Milan were leading the tie on away goals at 1-1, and although Barcelona may still have been favourites with over 45 minutes to play, the penalty award and Lionel Messi's subsequent conversion (his second spot-kick of the game) was an unrecoverable blow that completely altered the momentum of the tie.

If Uefa wish to see a change in the application of the game's rules, the only appropriate and responsible way is to make a formal announcement before the season's start. The players deserve to know how they will be assessed.

Kuipers' decision casts a dark shadow upon the biggest football game of the week, and cheated both sides. Milan have every right to protest the decision. Zlatan Ibrahimovic roared: "The game is not about the man in green. It's a disgrace. I couldn't believe he called a penalty when the ball wasn't in play. It seems like Uefa want a certain two teams in the Champions League final. Now I understand how Mourinho feels every time he comes to Camp Nou."

Barcelona, meanwhile, will have an otherwise good performance marred by accusations of conspiracy and luck. Despite reaching a record five successive Champions League semi finals, all the post-match talk is about the penalty conceded by Nesta.

For fans, Kuipers' call was tragic across the board. Because whether pro-Milan, pro-Barca or neutral, the viewers were cheated out of what might have been a finale for the ages.

Spot On Clark.

And it was proven by the fact that Cuenca got a yellow for doing just that :facepalm:


Last edited by harhar11 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3646
Join date : 2011-06-11

Back to top Go down

Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg. - Page 10 Empty Re: Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg.

Post by The Franchise Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:52 am

Le Samourai wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Ref sees Nesta with a handful of a Barca shirt...are we now saying, he should ignore what he sees and let play continue, even when Busquets hits the ground?

smh


This penalty was like a cop giving a guy a $5000 dollar ticket for going 76 mph in a 75 mph zone.

While all the cars that pass them while he's giving the guy the ticket are travelling at 80mph.

Nothing like that at all, poor anaolgy.

First of all, your trying to say Milan had worse happen them...when in fact, they had NOTHING happened to them. Before you waste your time and cry about Ibra.

A. None happened in the box
B. Anything outside the box was called a foul or called a dive, on the whole rightly so
C. None were anything like as blatant as Nesta, therefore making an decision that much harder.

Second, dont go over the speed limit and you wont get puninished..dont grab a shirt, you wont get punished.

You cant do something wrong and then cry that you got called for it..the best you can moan about is consistency, which there was none of.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg. - Page 10 Empty Re: Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg.

Post by Le Samourai Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:53 am

Anyway, when you do decide to look over the rules for yourself, you'll see their ambiguity and you'll see that Ibra could have had any number of penalties tonight or in Milan if we were to go strictly by them.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11545
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg. - Page 10 Empty Re: Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg.

Post by The Franchise Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:54 am

tonger wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Ref sees Nesta with a handful of a Barca shirt...are we now saying, he should ignore what he sees and let play continue, even when Busquets hits the ground?

smh


if only i get a dollar everytime that happened....


the ref sure ignored the push and shove that puyol was giving nesta there though

are we now saying illegal basketball moving picks are allowed in football?

smh

So, now Busquets dived? lol funny guy

Puyol didnt push Nesta, open your eyes...he stood in his way, it was borderline, could of called it, could of let it go...I think he was too busy starting at the handful of shirt Nesta was holding BEFORE anythign Puyol did to worry about it.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg. - Page 10 Empty Re: Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg.

Post by harhar11 Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:55 am

When was ibras shirt pulled inside the penalty area?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3646
Join date : 2011-06-11

Back to top Go down

Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg. - Page 10 Empty Re: Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg.

Post by Le Samourai Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:55 am

If someone can find the official rules which were discussed thoroughly following our game against Villareal it would be much appreciated since I can't seem to fin them.

Not just in terms of shirt pulling but in terms of jostling for position within the box,
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11545
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg. - Page 10 Empty Re: Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg.

Post by Albiceleste Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:55 am

Le Samourai wrote:

Spot On Clark.

leemhuis wrote:Perfect analysis.

punkfusion1992 wrote:
he prolly has a point if he is writing this
:lol!: People are appluading this idiotic article from goal.com of all places?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg. - Page 10 Empty Re: Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg.

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:56 am

Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg. - Page 10 Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18057
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg. - Page 10 Empty Re: Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg.

Post by tonger Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:00 am

The Franchise wrote:
tonger wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Ref sees Nesta with a handful of a Barca shirt...are we now saying, he should ignore what he sees and let play continue, even when Busquets hits the ground?

smh


if only i get a dollar everytime that happened....


the ref sure ignored the push and shove that puyol was giving nesta there though

are we now saying illegal basketball moving picks are allowed in football?

smh

So, now Busquets dived? lol funny guy

Puyol didnt push Nesta, open your eyes...he stood in his way, it was borderline, could of called it, could of let it go...I think he was too busy starting at the handful of shirt Nesta was holding BEFORE anythign Puyol did to worry about it.


nesta's holding on the shirt PRE-puyol's holding was not a foul, the holding on the shirt that made busquets fall was AFTER puyol starting pushing nesta away, and no you should open your eyes if u consider what puyol did simply standing in his way

youd make a good comedian

EDIT: i didnt say busquets dived there.... i implied he on the ground alot, but i didnt say he dived in this incident i hope this answers your question


Last edited by tonger on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 704
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg. - Page 10 Empty Re: Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg.

Post by Le Samourai Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:01 am

The Franchise wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Ref sees Nesta with a handful of a Barca shirt...are we now saying, he should ignore what he sees and let play continue, even when Busquets hits the ground?

smh


This penalty was like a cop giving a guy a $5000 dollar ticket for going 76 mph in a 75 mph zone.

While all the cars that pass them while he's giving the guy the ticket are travelling at 80mph.

Nothing like that at all, poor anaolgy.

First of all, your trying to say Milan had worse happen them...when in fact, they had NOTHING happened to them. Before you waste your time and cry about Ibra.

A. None happened in the box
B. Anything outside the box was called a foul or called a dive, on the whole rightly so
C. None were anything like as blatant as Nesta, therefore making an decision that much harder.

Second, dont go over the speed limit and you wont get puninished..dont grab a shirt, you wont get punished.

You cant do something wrong and then cry that you got called for it..the best you can moan about is consistency, which there was none of.

Mascherano climb all over Ibra in the first leg as well as constant restraint through arm holding.

The rules are designed so that restriction of mobility on the reach around or from behind is punished, and this happened to Ibra many times over the course of both legs. know to be allowed and not allowed.They don't sit down with a rulebook to figure that out, they learn from experience and tape.

And when a referee makes a decision which contradicts all your experience and all your tape, you have the right to complain.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11545
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg. - Page 10 Empty Re: Barcelona-Ac Milan;Champions league's quarter final second leg.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum