I have no idea how you guys can stand them.

+18
stunt
Travis_RM_91
Le Samourai
Seppuku
LeBéninois
_LMG_10_
punkfusion1992
The Madrid One
VanDeezNuts
The Verminator
Pedram
Rebaño Sagrado
Tifoso Romanista
LeVersacci
Baraa
LeSwagg James
Magic Spray
milanfan7
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I have no idea how you guys can stand them. Empty I have no idea how you guys can stand them.

Post by milanfan7 Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:15 pm

I always used to call madrid fans bad losers for whining after losing against barcelona,but now I understand why you do what you do. Barcelona is such a despicable club. They use every dirty trick in the book and then act as if they're angels. They're also hypocrites. Their fans are blind as well. You guys are god like,since you're able to stand them week in week out. Hala Madrid in the La Liga,hope to see you in the CL final.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

I have no idea how you guys can stand them. Empty Re: I have no idea how you guys can stand them.

Post by Magic Spray Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:25 pm

Good luck in the second leg!
Magic Spray
Magic Spray
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

I have no idea how you guys can stand them. Empty Re: I have no idea how you guys can stand them.

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:34 pm

Yes they are an absolute disgrace of a club.. When Messi leaves they will rot in Segunda

banana
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:43 pm

milanfan7 wrote: I always used to call madrid fans bad losers for whining after losing against barcelona,but now I understand why you do what you do. Barcelona is such a despicable club. They use every dirty trick in the book and then act as if they're angels. They're also hypocrites. Their fans are blind as well. You guys are god like,since you're able to stand them week in week out. Hala Madrid in the La Liga,hope to see you in the CL final.

:bow:
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:58 pm

I have no idea how you guys can stand them. You-must-be-new-here

Spoiler:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:05 pm

milanfan7 wrote: I always used to call madrid fans bad losers for whining after losing against barcelona,but now I understand why you do what you do. Barcelona is such a despicable club. They use every dirty trick in the book and then act as if they're angels. They're also hypocrites. Their fans are blind as well. You guys are god like,since you're able to stand them week in week out. Hala Madrid in the La Liga,hope to see you in the CL final.

Milan or Arsenal , thats the question
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:19 pm

Hala Milan :bow:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:54 pm

You guys are going to eliminate them. Milan - Madrid at final :bow:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:05 am

Epicology wrote:

Milan or Arsenal , thats the question
I was confused at first too but his username is Milanfan so i'm guessing his a milan supporter.

Also i agree with everything he said. Must be tough on you guys...
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:13 am

You have not seen anything yet.
you should thank God you dont have to play them more than 2 times a year like we do.
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:11 am

GL in the return leg.

just be thankful you only have to listen to their fans cry twice.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:45 am

Something weird that i have noticed is that the majority of their fans, players, and "big people" have that sort of self delusional grandeur and arrogance, about just about everything and anything, to tell you the truth on paper barcelona is a great club with great history, but it's its people who fck the thing up for me, i wouldnt mind my club getting owned as much, as long as i knew we were losing against some respectable bloke.

But when we lose against scum, and have to be measured according to them.... all you have left is to try to find a way to keep your sanity, because in the end, it wont help you behave like an idiot. No time for hyperbole either.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:45 am

finally people see our pain
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:22 pm

The Madrid One wrote:Something weird that i have noticed is that the majority of their fans, players, and "big people" have that sort of self delusional grandeur and arrogance, about just about everything and anything, to tell you the truth on paper barcelona is a great club with great history, but it's its people who fck the thing up for me, i wouldnt mind my club getting owned as much, as long as i knew we were losing against some respectable bloke.

But when we lose against scum, and have to be measured according to them.... all you have left is to try to find a way to keep your sanity, because in the end, it wont help you behave like an idiot. No time for hyperbole either.

I don't mean to come into your forum and start sh*t but I just want to let you know that a lot of barca fans (not just on this forum) think the EXACT same way about Madrid.

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:41 pm

_LMG_10_ wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:Something weird that i have noticed is that the majority of their fans, players, and "big people" have that sort of self delusional grandeur and arrogance, about just about everything and anything, to tell you the truth on paper barcelona is a great club with great history, but it's its people who fck the thing up for me, i wouldnt mind my club getting owned as much, as long as i knew we were losing against some respectable bloke.

I don't mean to come into your forum and start sh*t but I just want to let you know that a lot of barca fans (not just on this forum) think the EXACT same way about Madrid.
Ya, it's a part of life, people think differently, and hence don't like each other. Some are too narrow minded, meh there can be lots of reasons. There will never be harmony and always different ways to look at things. Barcelona and Real Madrid have theyre rivalry, and that only amplifies the stupidity in the club's people and fans sometimes, i get a feeling from the majority of barca fans, and you can say the same about us, its life.

You arent starting "shit" lol, or you might depending on your definition of it. Heck how bout you tell me what things you despise about real madrid as a club, it's people, or its fans bro.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:44 am

:?:
milanfan7 wrote: I always used to call madrid fans bad losers for whining after losing against barcelona,but now I understand why you do what you do. Barcelona is such a despicable club :facepalm: . They use every dirty trick in the book and then act as if they're angels. They're also hypocrites. Their fans are blind as well. You guys are god like,since you're able to stand them week in week out. Hala Madrid in the La Liga,hope to see you in the CL final.

You really are biased man . You really are . You are the kind of guy who forget to ENJOY football . Always fighting, insulting the opponent . No one is perfect . We , FCB , do have faults but . Even Wenger complained about the pitch ( and btw u guys lost 3-0 when arsenal was able to play on a good field ) well , keep fighting . I hope that this sport brings joy to you and that is not insulting the rival fans that gives you pleasure.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:03 am

Since when? When I started watching football in the late 90's no one gave them any attention. Just because they cheated an robbed their way to 3 CL titles in recent years doesn't make them a club with a "great" history.

Small time club, and always will be.

Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:39 am

Seppuku wrote:

Since when? When I started watching football in the late 90's no one gave them any attention. Just because they cheated an robbed their way to 3 CL titles in recent years doesn't make them a club with a "great" history.

Well dont be narrow minded here, everyone has their own opinion, i just guess you havent really payed too much attention to what kind of a club they are. I feel that maybe being a real madrid fan, gives you the perception that a club only has honorable or great history as long as it wins titles, and thats why many of our fans are typically inpatient and not realistic. Something that i admire from barcelona and its fans is that they have always cared about playing great football and always stick with their team and what they stand for above anything else. That is precisely why they are such a strong institution as they are today, they are in a way, pragmatic, they go out there playing a certain way, and they managed to add a few things here and there to successfully build an enormous project that has turned them into what they are today.

All around me i see people screaming barcelona this, barcelona that. It is the most popular club in the world atm i dare say, and the fact that they win so much, playing the way they do is honorable enough. People sure as hell like it.

And yes they do have a good history trophy wise, you probably wouldnt say that manchester united is a crappy club even though it has only won 2 cls in the last 50+ years, same with bayern munich, only won 1 like in 30+, plus add to the fact that barcelona have played some of the greatest football ever, and have become into the most successful team in spain of the last twenty years is more than enough to put an argument up that they are a "fantastic" club.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:06 am

I don't think you can compare Farca to these teams in terms of statues tbh.

Bayern Munich and Manchester United are both great clubs with great histories, they won the CL 4 and 3 times respectively. No controversies, no shenanigans, just football.

Plus these teams didn't start winning yesterday, they've been in the elite mix since the 60's and 70's. Farca won 1 CL in the early 90's and only recently won their other 3. They are newcomers. Man.City can win the next 4 CL's but that certainly won't make them a club with history. You need to accomplish it over an extended period of time. You need longevity.

It's also quiet fitting that one of the teams that they robbed on their way to their 2nd CL title was infact, AC.Milan. So the OP should have other reasons not to stand them.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:23 am

Seppuku wrote:I don't think you can compare Farca to these teams in terms of statues tbh.

Bayern Munich and Manchester United are both great clubs with great histories, they won the CL 4 and 3 times respectively. No controversies, no shenanigans, just football.

Plus these teams didn't start winning yesterday, they've been in the elite mix since the 60's and 70's. Farca won 1 CL in the early 90's and only recently won their other 3. They are newcomers. Man.City can win the next 4 CL's but that certainly won't make them a club with history. You need to accomplish it over an extended period of time. You need longevity.

It's also quiet fitting that one of the teams that they robbed on their way to their 2nd CL title was infact, AC.Milan. So the OP should have other reasons not to stand them.
Well everyone has theyre own way of looking at things and defining them. Based on how you said that they are a small time club and always will be, i can sense that you are just making these statements out of resentment, whatever emotional feelings you have toward them, than more for a logical reason.

"Both Manchester United and Bayern Munich are GREAT clubs, with GREAT history", so what do you define great as? are you implying that barcelona are not a great club? because if you are, you are not giving any other reason for this other than the fact that

1. You are resented about them winning Cl's in a way you consider (cheating).

2. They haven't won for enough of a long time.

As i said before, some people define history differently, life is filled with controversies, but just because a couple few things happen that make you feel ill, doesnt exactly justify the claim that barcelona dont have "good" history.

And to reply to your opinion on man city, thats all debatable, its all down to the person and his/her perception of the situation, not a viable argument there.

And what do you mean rob? do you mean mistake from referees? or actions that you consider as such anyway? You have no proof that they payed anyone.

And i feel an oximoron here, if i use the logic that ive been able to identify that you are using, manchester united arent a "great" club either. Theyve won the majority of their league titles and cl titles in the last 30 years, such as barcelona, and they are now two of the most famous/respected clubs in the world...

The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:31 am

I'm disappointed .

What's the point in denying Barca's history?. Winning titles dosent give you history (not that BARCA lack them)

Don't see why it matters either.All clubs have a unique history which can be appreciated.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:36 am

Le Samourai wrote:I'm disappointed .

What's the point in denying Barca's history?. Winning titles dosent give you history (not that BARCA lack them)

Don't see why it matters either.All clubs have a unique history which can be appreciated.
Barcelona certainly don't.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_FC_Barcelona_records_and_statistics
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis_RM_91 Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:16 pm

Good luck in the return leg. Everyone that sings the praises of Barcelona doesn't watch them. They have NO likeability at all. Barca and their players are a bunch of w_nkers, whining, throwing the toys out the pram over nothing, flopping and crying to the referee. Just be glad you don't share a league with them.
Travis_RM_91
Travis_RM_91
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis_RM_91 Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:21 pm

_LMG_10_ wrote:

We don't have this arrogant w_nker by the name of Johan Cruyff running his mouth, picking at others, insulting and mocking clubs and players and being racist to others in the boardroom. Barcelona and its new ''fans'' are completely blind to everything because they only have Goal.com and youtube as the source of their knowledge.
Travis_RM_91
Travis_RM_91
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis_RM_91 Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:22 pm

Seppuku wrote:

+1
Travis_RM_91
Travis_RM_91
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next