LoL...Spurs after Conte

3 posters

Go down

LoL...Spurs after Conte Empty LoL...Spurs after Conte

Post by Cotes Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:05 am

Sirens English undermine the project Juve: Tottenham has set his sights on Antonio Conte!

The Spurs would see the coach as the ideal successor to Salento Redknapp, for the England bench. And the low engagement facilitates the courtship...

LoL...Spurs after Conte 146171hp2

During his first year at the helm of a big and soon large numbers: the championship lead held for several months, winning the Italian Cup final and lasting from 33 games unbeaten. Important numbers, which have earned the Bianconeri's appreciation of colleagues such as Arsene Wenger and Rafa Benitez . Now the former midfielder will ask his team a great sprint finish to end the season in the best way. Then the appropriate assessments are made, certainly not very high salary of Earl (which sits around the thirtieth annual earnings with room for one million two hundred thousand euros) facilitates the courtship of other clubs. Tottenham Thus begins a tentative courtship, but before think about the future of the coach will fight to the last with Juve to try to hit two goals in a season that marked his consecration undoubtedly among the finest Italian technicians.
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

LoL...Spurs after Conte Empty Re: LoL...Spurs after Conte

Post by Forza Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:08 am

LOL what a step down for Conte, he'd be an idiot to give up on the Juve project and go to Spurs

Also, google translate Laughing
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:09 am

Where would people rank Conte in the world as young coaches go?

His enthusiasm and emotions are unparalleled imo. Not seem a coach like him in a while.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:14 am

Cassius_Case wrote:Where would people rank Conte in the world as young coaches go?

His enthusiasm and emotions are unparalleled imo. Not seem a coach like him in a while.

That's a bit over the top. He's certainly the best Juve coach in a while though. I'd rank him as one of the best in Serie A, but like Allegri and Luis Enrique, he still requires some more experience (and trophies Smile ) to develop into a smarter coach, like Spaletti, for example. He's a long way off being a master tactician of the pedigree of someone like Ancelotti, Capello, SAF or Mourinho though.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:19 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Also, google translate Laughing

Thumbs up Very Happy
Got it from tuttosports
it'll probably be on goal.com later today
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:20 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Cassius_Case wrote:Where would people rank Conte in the world as young coaches go?

That's a bit over the top. He's certainly the best Juve coach in a while though. I'd rank him as one of the best in Serie A, but like Allegri and Luis Enrique, he still requires some more experience (and trophies Smile ) to develop into a smarter coach, like Spaletti, for example. He's a long way off being a master tactician of the pedigree of someone like Ancelotti, Capello, SAF or Mourinho though.

How is it an overstatement? Everytime the camera pans in on conte during a Juve match he either looks like he's going to rip someone's head off, cry tears of joy or is celebrating like there's no tomorrow.

I'm not saying he's the best coach tactically or mentally but he is by far one of the most animated and emotional coaches around. Always fights for his team, defends his team. Got total respect for the man.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:25 am

Cassius_Case wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:

How is it an overstatement? Everytime the camera pans in on conte during a Juve match he either looks like he's going to rip someone's head off, cry tears of joy or is celebrating like there's no tomorrow.

I'm not saying he's the best coach tactically or mentally but he is by far one of the most animated and emotional coaches around. Always fights for his team, defends his team. Got total respect for the man.

I understand what you mean, but emotional touchline coaches are a dime a dozen these days. I'm not trying to put down Conte or anything, but different coaches deliberately restrain their emotions - doesn't make them any less passionate.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:27 am

Cassius_Case wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:

LoL...Spurs after Conte Claudio+Marchisio+Antonio+Conte+FC+Internazionale+G24LhoIdg9fl

LoL...Spurs after Conte Claudio+Marchisio+Antonio+Conte+FC+Internazionale+J4fWatnEgGsl

LoL...Spurs after Conte X610

LoL...Spurs after Conte X350

LoL...Spurs after Conte Antonio+Conte+Juventus+FC+v+AC+Milan+Serie+g9PyzU6lBhvl
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:28 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Cassius_Case wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:

I understand what you mean, but emotional touchline coaches are a dime a dozen these days. I'm not trying to put down Conte or anything, but different coaches deliberately restrain their emotions - doesn't make them any less passionate.
Yeah I get you bro.

But that's what makes conte so badass, he doesn't care if people see his passion. And to all the coaches that do hide it why would they :S confuses me.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:38 am

Cassius_Case wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Cassius_Case wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:

Yeah I get you bro.

But that's what makes conte so badass, he doesn't care if people see his passion. And to all the coaches that do hide it why would they :S confuses me.

tbh, i'm not entirely sure about that either scratch
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down