sportsczy
Albiceleste
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Zealous
VanDeezNuts
24 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Newcastle sound out Real Madrid for Alvaro Morata - Page 4 Empty Re: Newcastle sound out Real Madrid for Alvaro Morata

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:27 pm

Albiol is too slow for us anyways, we need a quick, aggressive CB as i said.

Coloccini is a fantastic defender and for the last few months he has kept our defence together practically by himself with a quality CB and LB alongside him he would look even better.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Newcastle sound out Real Madrid for Alvaro Morata - Page 4 Empty Re: Newcastle sound out Real Madrid for Alvaro Morata

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Pepe hmm
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:44 pm

If Albiol is slow, then how is Vertonghen?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:56 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:If Albiol is slow, then how is Vertonghen?

Which is why i dont want him, he's too slow for us i would be with it if Colo was leaving because hes very similar to him but for a Colo partner i would want someone who is fast and aggressive.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:54 am

It would be harder for him to get in the Newcastle first 11 than in Madrids LOL.
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:55 pm

JAY-Z wrote:It would be harder for him to get in the Newcastle first 11 than in Madrids LOL.

At Madrid he has Benzema and Higuain, two of the best strikers in the world. At Newcastle he has Demba 'Dodgy Knee' Ba and Cisse. scratch
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:00 pm

Morata would bench Cisse in my qualified and unbiased opinion.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:18 pm

Saetablanca wrote:
JAY-Z wrote:It would be harder for him to get in the Newcastle first 11 than in Madrids LOL.

At Madrid he has Benzema and Higuain, two of the best strikers in the world. At Newcastle he has Demba 'Dodgy Knee' Ba and Cisse. scratch

I dont like how you portray Cisse and Ba as scrubs........

Cisse has scored 38 goals in the last year, Ba has scored 29 in the same time frame( playing off the striker and on the left wing for the majority of it)......

LOL Zeal, Cisse is Eto'o Incarnate :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:19 pm

Moratientes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:23 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Moratientes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Was a PL flop that Morientes guy :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:00 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:

I dont like how you portray Cisse and Ba as scrubs........

Cisse has scored 38 goals in the last year, Ba has scored 29 in the same time frame( playing off the striker and on the left wing for the majority of it)......

That was the whole purpose of my post though Wink
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:48 pm

So how good is this guy supposed to be ? Or are we getting raped in this deal or something ? 20m+ seems like a lot for him imo.(Thats the last i heard)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:49 pm

S is back cheers
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:51 pm

€20m is a bit too much. I'd say he's worth €10-15m.

Also he's overrated. Not sure why Juventus even want him. Definitely not good enough to be starting for a top team.

He's got potential, but right now he should move to a midtable club.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:37 pm

Potentially better than any 9 Juve currently have imo.

If he does go hopefully playing in a one team league will give him confidence and help him develop well enough for him to come back.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:47 pm

Bring him back ? Somehow i doubt it.Real will more look towards signing the hottest name on the market.

Unless Morata turns out to become quite extraordinary for us and makes a Pogba-esque impact,i doubt Real would want him back.Besides no point moving back to Real bench back again for him imo.Imo this clause is just there as a mere formality more than anything.

But all speculation ofcourse.Lets see how he turns out at Juve first.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:51 pm

If he fulfills his potential he'll come back. He doesn't even have to become elite, just good. Juventus will have very little say in this, mostly because the player himself will make sure that this is the case.

It's not just football with Morata from a Madrid point of view. It's similar to the Pique/Barca relationship.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:01 pm

But we're strictly speaking attackers.And Real are known to sign the most marketable names that are available.There is an exception here imo and thats probably what we're hoping Real would do hence probably reluctantly accepting the clause.

If he turns out to be just a 'good striker' like what you said then Real have to shell out 30-35m just for the sake of him being a youth product and we'd have a positive outcome of this deal in the end.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:10 pm

CF is not that deep a position anymore though. There really aren't that many elite CF's right now or in the near future that are available.

If the buy back clause is handled well our net spend will hopefully be a small number anyway. Assuming it all happens of course.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:16 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Sprucenuce... imagine Newcastle with depth past the starting XI...

I am imagining it lol, but forward is one of the few areas where we are not desperate for depth.......

Midfield and Defence are the priorities, not saying i would be against this signing but if he leaves Madrid he should be joining a team where he would start.

Call me Mole btw Razz
Laughing why did you ever change your name.
You were so immaculate before.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4