Your favourite/greatest moments whilst video gaming - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Your favourite/greatest moments whilst video gaming

+21
The Madrid One
Ganso
Forza
fatman123
•MilanDevil•
Rebaño Sagrado
Sushi Master
spanky
The Verminator
LeSwagg James
RealGunner
Thimmy
Lord Awesome
Eman
Bellabong
che
Soul
billy_gr
Abramovich
iNFINITY9910
BiasedMilanFan3
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Your favourite/greatest moments whilst video gaming - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favourite/greatest moments whilst video gaming

Post by fatman123 Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:35 am

scoring 3 goals in injury time away to man city with swansea city to win 3-2 in the last game of the season to get 4th place banana

fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Your favourite/greatest moments whilst video gaming - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favourite/greatest moments whilst video gaming

Post by Forza Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:52 am

Sushi Master wrote:Being a complete monster in Goldeneye and Perfect Dark.

:bow:

TWINE too
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by che Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:18 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
Turning the Egyptians into a huge world power and beating the Mongol assault in Medieval 2.

i thought that was impossible, everytime i played new armies just kept popping up... goddamn mongorians breaking my shitty wall...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:13 pm

che wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Turning the Egyptians into a huge world power and beating the Mongol assault in Medieval 2.

i thought that was impossible, everytime i played new armies just kept popping up... goddamn mongorians breaking my shitty wall...

lmfao!

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:23 pm

Thimmy wrote:
RealGunner wrote:thimmy, wait till u finish VIII, u will be confused for days

I finished VIII a long time ago, mate Smile One of my favourite games of all time, actually. And yeah, the story is confusing, yet it really got me involved, and despite the dated graphics, I loved the art in that game. I've started on FF VI, but I can't seem to find time to play it these days.

what do you think actually happened ?

Did Squall Die in Disk 1 when the Sorceress threw something at him and he woke up with no Scratch at all and the rest of the story was " flashing before his eyes before the death" ?

Or Was squall lost in time in the end ? and was dreaming that everything ended perfectly, how he wanted ?

Or perhaps he survived ?

Agree with you. One of the best stories in a video game. Probably better than FFIV but thats debatable. The scene in space when Squall was with Rinoa and the song was being played :bow:

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:15 pm

rg just had a nerdgasm
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:01 am

beating ultima weapon in final fantasy 7..i went around screaming in my house.

discovering ruby and emerald weapons completely ruined it though since its impossible to beat them
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:25 am

RealGunner wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

I finished VIII a long time ago, mate Smile One of my favourite games of all time, actually. And yeah, the story is confusing, yet it really got me involved, and despite the dated graphics, I loved the art in that game. I've started on FF VI, but I can't seem to find time to play it these days.

Did Squall Die in Disk 1 when the Sorceress threw something at him and he woke up with no Scratch at all and the rest of the story was " flashing before his eyes before the death" ?

Or Was squall lost in time in the end ? and was dreaming that everything ended perfectly, how he wanted ?

Or perhaps he survived ?

Agree with you. One of the best stories in a video game. Probably better than FFIV but thats debatable. The scene in space when Squall was with Rinoa and the song was being played :bow:

Spoiler:
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:19 am

che wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:

I managed to do this twice, once as the Holy Roman Empire, and once as Scotland. There was basically 6 months of my life that were almost exclusively spent playing that game during my free time. I was quite proud of myself after the Holy Roman Empire victory, but the Scotland one...I don't think I can justify using that many hours of my life on anything, even if it was impressive given my highlanders got butt-raped almost every battle.

Also, was anyone else who got far enough to own every territory so pissed off with the Pope that they seized Rome before calling it a day on their campaign? I had cathedrals in almost all my goddamn cities, the Pope had the same nationality as my civilization, and no matter how many of my allies betrayed me for NO REASON, the Pope always sided with them and told me to cease hostilities. He even tried to take one of my cities once. I thoroughly enjoyed purging Rome of his bullshit :coffee:
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:55 am

che wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:

1. Cannon towers
2. Stakes down the main gates
3. Mangalores, cannons and all matter of defensive artillery
4. Only take them on in defensive sieges, in open battle you get raped
5. Hopefully you have a few decent kingdoms to act as a buffer. The Truks and Novgorod did decently in my game.

I did this with the Stainless Steel mod which makes them even more insane... Thankfully the Turks and Russians took a lot of beating for me.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:57 am

My favorite, greatest moments?

There are far too many to realistically make a countdown, or make a pick in my case.

Spending great times with my dad playing games such as driver, or gran turismo...

Screaming like an idiot with my friend and playing games like MVC3, GOW 3, L4D, non stop...

etc..

But at the moment, one of my most favorite times is going into gears of war lobbies, and arguing with people, just to find out that they are too narrow minded to actually engage in a true conversation without trying to scream over the mic, ignore what i say, and try to make them selves feel better...
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:27 am

Ganso wrote:beating ultima weapon in final fantasy 7..i went around screaming in my house.

discovering ruby and emerald weapons completely ruined it though since its impossible to beat them

defeated all 3 of them Very Happy
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:21 am

Since I started the list, I think i'll ad my 66-1 game and my 7 piece melee/throwing knife feed on MW3

AND when I went 60-15 with ballistic knife and tomahawks on Nuketown domination on Black Ops. F**king crazy match.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:11 am

Sushi Master wrote:

1. Cannon towers
2. Stakes down the main gates
3. Mangalores, cannons and all matter of defensive artillery
4. Only take them on in defensive sieges, in open battle you get raped
5. Hopefully you have a few decent kingdoms to act as a buffer. The Truks and Novgorod did decently in my game.

I did this with the Stainless Steel mod which makes them even more insane... Thankfully the Turks and Russians took a lot of beating for me.

oh i know how to beat them, kept doing it, but my point was that no matter how many armies i completely raped, two turns later a bunch of fresh ones appeared out of nowhere on the edge of the map...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:14 pm

The Madrid One wrote:My favorite, greatest moments?

There are far too many to realistically make a countdown, or make a pick in my case.

Spending great times with my dad playing games such as driver, or gran turismo...

Screaming like an idiot with my friend and playing games like MVC3, GOW 3, L4D, non stop...

etc..

But at the moment, one of my most favorite times is going into gears of war lobbies, and arguing with people, just to find out that they are too narrow minded to actually engage in a true conversation without trying to scream over the mic, ignore what i say, and try to make them selves feel better...

LOL so true, this sounds weird probably not my favourite moment but my favourite moment this year while playing games.......

Was playing a TDM game of Gears 3 and this idiot was sitting in a tower for 3 rounds in a row tagging nades on walls ( they act like proximity mines so explode when you walk past it) i ended up beating him and his team and finished like 22-3 or something......

So i said in the lobby after the game " Nice nade camping mate, did you enjoy losing?"

He got so f*ckin angry it was hilarious Laughing

I'll think of my all-time favourite moments and post them in a seperate post.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:17 pm

Thimmy wrote:
RealGunner wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

Or perhaps he survived ?

Spoiler:

The Music in all the FF games is just top notch.

About the story, i came up with the conclusion that it really was a happy ending, because when he was lost in time Rinoa came up to him and then think she brought him back. But it was awesome the way developers left it for us to guess. There are a lot of theories on the ending.

I was level 100 with Squall, Quistis and Zell. Trained in the Island closest to Hell for a whole day hehe. Picked up around 100 Mateors as well Very Happy

Defeating Ultima weapon was awesome too
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:32 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Ganso wrote:beating ultima weapon in final fantasy 7..i went around screaming in my house.

defeated all 3 of them Very Happy
i didnt have the patience...emerald weapon was simply impossible for me.

i would also like to add both times i beat Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 were amazing.

and these were great.

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:38 pm

took me about 5-6 attempts to beat emerald weapon. Developers were trolling us when they made it

but hey, Omnislash >>>>>
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:41 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:My favorite, greatest moments?

etc..

LOL so true, this sounds weird probably not my favourite moment but my favourite moment this year while playing games.......

Was playing a TDM game of Gears 3 and this idiot was sitting in a tower for 3 rounds in a row tagging nades on walls ( they act like proximity mines so explode when you walk past it) i ended up beating him and his team and finished like 22-3 or something......

So i said in the lobby after the game " Nice nade camping mate, did you enjoy losing?"

He got so f*ckin angry it was hilarious Laughing

I'll think of my all-time favourite moments and post them in a seperate post.
im glad you share my joy Very Happy we should play soon, i got all the dlc Smile

I specially like to bug them when then get angry if i steal theyre kill, i tell them to go to a private lobby and kill for hours if they want to pretend theyre good ( they care about the K/D exessively) and if they really want kills. its pretty fun, the angriest people are always on the most "competitive" games, or i guess thats just because theres most people in them...
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:02 pm

Completing GTA Vice City 100% and getting Tommy the 'i completed vice city 100% and all i got was this lousy t-shirt' T shirt.

Getting the platinum for Heavy Rain, U2 & U3, especially Heavy Rain. I had to watch all the 6 or 7 different endings to the game.

Getting a quad kill off of a grenade on MW3.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:52 pm

Somehow got a MOAB the other day, was expecting an emblem though Mad
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:48 pm

Final crash! eco smile

He's just too funny Very Happy

Starting from @2.18. eco smile

My hardest accomplishment eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:21 pm

:bow:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2