Sex, Orgasm, Stewart Downing, and the Beatles

4 posters

Go down

For or against an off-topic thread in our section

Sex, Orgasm, Stewart Downing, and the Beatles Vote_lcap100%Sex, Orgasm, Stewart Downing, and the Beatles Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Sex, Orgasm, Stewart Downing, and the Beatles Vote_lcap0%Sex, Orgasm, Stewart Downing, and the Beatles Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Sex, Orgasm, Stewart Downing, and the Beatles Empty Sex, Orgasm, Stewart Downing, and the Beatles

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:52 pm

Since our league form is so wank, let's use this thread to spout non-sense and laugh. Just anything....serious,, or not. Just want this to be a breath of fresh air. We are so shit, I am laughing actually Very Happy

I'll start.

Did you know that 52% of women fake orgasm ?

Back to top Go down

Sex, Orgasm, Stewart Downing, and the Beatles Empty Re: Sex, Orgasm, Stewart Downing, and the Beatles

Post by stevieg8 Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:59 pm

Schweini wrote:Since our league form is so wank, let's use this thread to spout non-sense and laugh. Just anything....serious,, or not. Just want this to be a breath of fresh air. We are so shit, I am laughing actually Very Happy

I'll start.

Is this research you did personally, Sepi? Very Happy
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Sex, Orgasm, Stewart Downing, and the Beatles Empty Re: Sex, Orgasm, Stewart Downing, and the Beatles

Post by poolsupporter Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:18 am

stevieg8 wrote:
Schweini wrote:Since our league form is so wank, let's use this thread to spout non-sense and laugh. Just anything....serious,, or not. Just want this to be a breath of fresh air. We are so shit, I am laughing actually Very Happy

I'll start.

Is this research you did personally, Sepi? Very Happy

Obviously not. The number is a lot higher through his personal experience. Razz
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:45 am

Use the Off Topic section of the forum, please.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Sex, Orgasm, Stewart Downing, and the Beatles Empty Should we have an off-topic thread?

Post by Art Morte Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:58 pm

Referring to Sepi's thread, which Red-O rather abruptly locked down.

Should we have a LFC Lounge or whatever off-topic thread here? We all know we are not going to go to the Off Topic section to have off-topic chats with "our bunch".
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum