Shameless bump!

danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

the Evil choking badly - Page 13 Empty Re: the Evil choking badly

Post by Donuts Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:59 pm

This thread is badluck Sad lets not re-bump it please!
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:03 pm

Jesus I hate this thread, can we lock it already?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:05 pm

Babun wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:Moudrid imploding drunken
the Evil choking badly - Page 13 143217562_extra_large
We imploded so much that your defence was sucked into a high pressure black hole eco smile

You are imploding so much right now it's getting as bad as your IQ stats. :coffee:
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:09 pm

Madrid Laughing

This is a good start for us Very Happy
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:20 pm

Ronaldo :facepalm: Huagain :facepalm: Di Maria :facepalm: Pepe :facepalm: Huagain and Di Maria should have been sent off. Huagain clearly tried to kick the Sevilla player with excessive force whilst Di Maria tried to throw a punch. The Sevilla player for some reason got the yellow... Terrible refereeing... :facepalm:
8 point lead and if we win against Madrid then that extends further more making the contest even harder at such an early stage of the season...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:26 pm

I have always felt sorry for Higuaín and dí Maria for being coached by a *bleep*.
They really don't behave like that under normal circumstances.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by The 14th Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:24 am

Mourinho:" I have no team".

More than anything, madrid have lost focus, if you want to put the nail in the coffin you are going to have to win at the camp nou, or else the zombies might come back to life..Very Happy

@ Dany, isn't that a bit brash to say? You are telling me that because of mourinho they are playing in a more agressive way? It's not like he's brainwashing them or controlling them into do whatever he pleases.

Higuain got angry and reacted, it was a very fiery game, that kind of logic you are using is a bit flawed.
The 14th
The 14th
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:30 am

The 14th wrote:Mourinho:" I have no team".

More than anything, madrid have lost focus, if you want to put the nail in the coffin you are going to have to win at the camp nou, or else the zombies might come back to life..Very Happy

@ Dany, isn't that a bit brash to say? You are telling me that because of mourinho they are playing in a more agressive way? It's not like he's brainwashing them or controlling them into do whatever he pleases.

Higuain got angry and reacted, it was a very fiery game, that kind of logic you are using is a bit flawed.

So if someone throws a punch in a fiery game, the referee just lets it go? Wheres the logic in that?
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:43 am

Madrid have basically handed us a huge huge advantage.8 points after 4 games is a crazy lead.This league is ours to lose.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The 14th Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:58 am

The Sanchez wrote:

So if someone throws a punch in a fiery game, the referee just lets it go? Wheres the logic in that?
What are you trying to say? that the referee did a bad job? im not saying that their actions were not bad im saying that its illogical to blame it on mourinho on reflex, and without proof it makes the assumption worst.

What are you trying to say? We dont see the players go crazy every game, they all have their reasons to do things and when they do bad things finger is pointed to mourinho illogically..

what are you trying to say again? They got angry in an intense 90 minute game..and? If they werent punished in a "correct" manner then that's the referee's fault.

oh i see....You were actually trying to attack my stance because you assumed i was defending higuain..Very Happy lol please do not counter something you were confused about, i was talking about individual player reactions. Im not being mean with you or trying to but cmon now..dont get confused.

In high pressure games there are many fouls, it doesnt mean mourinho tells them to kill them, do you have proof? NO.

Ramos exploded in 2010, pepe and most portuguese have gotten angry..at times mou has showed some very bad "public" imagery by fingering tito, but this doesnt mean that he tells them to kill everyone.

There is always two sides...villa pushed ozil, pinto can get crazy, adriano got red carded, but you dont see someone like me saying tito or pep tell them to pull a couple of bad actions against madrid. In high intensity games there will be sparks.
The 14th
The 14th
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:41 am

No ther place to post it.I really liked Cicinho for Sevilla.Looks really good.
Sevilla seem to have found another good South American player.Why dont we have a good scouting netwok in SA?Our current scouting network sucks.
The Navas-Cicinho partnership looks brilliant.i shudder to think of the massacre they would cause if they were to face Alba.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The 14th Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:45 am

alexjanosik wrote:No ther place to post it.I really liked Cicinho for Sevilla.Looks really good.
Sevilla seem to have found another good South American player.Why dont we have a good scouting netwok in SA?Our current scouting network sucks.
The Navas-Cicinho partnership looks brilliant.i shudder to think of the massacre they would cause if they were to face Alba.
Part of some of the choking has to do many times hand in hand with fiery emotions so the topic was arguably relevant under various contexts, but i said what i could about that sub topic.

Cheers.
The 14th
The 14th
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:49 am

Wasnt talking about your post man.Was talking about my mention of Cicinho.Didnt know where else to post it.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:53 am

The 14th wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:

What are you trying to say? that the referee did a bad job? im not saying that their actions were not bad im saying that its illogical to blame it on mourinho on reflex, and without proof it makes the assumption worst.

What are you trying to say? We dont see the players go crazy every game, they all have their reasons to do things and when they do bad things finger is pointed to mourinho illogically..

what are you trying to say again? They got angry in an intense 90 minute game..and? If they werent punished in a "correct" manner then that's the referee's fault.

oh i see....You were actually trying to attack my stance because you assumed i was defending higuain..Very Happy lol please do not counter something you were confused about, i was talking about individual player reactions. Im not being mean with you or trying to but cmon now..dont get confused.

In high pressure games there are many fouls, it doesnt mean mourinho tells them to kill them, do you have proof? NO.

Ramos exploded in 2010, pepe and most portuguese have gotten angry..at times mou has showed some very bad "public" imagery by fingering tito, but this doesnt mean that he tells them to kill everyone.

There is always two sides...villa pushed ozil, pinto can get crazy, adriano got red carded, but you dont see someone like me saying tito or pep tell them to pull a couple of bad actions against madrid. In high intensity games there will be sparks.

Im questioning your statement. Just because people get angry doesn't mean that if they break the laws, they can get away with it. If you didn't watch the game, Di Maria tried to punch the Sevilla bloke and well Huagain also tried to kick the player. Im not sayign Mou tells any of his players to play reckless. Im saying that in any circumstance, action should always be taken when needed and attemping to kick or punch someone will always lead to a red card and the referee did not do that. Just because players get annoyed, doesn't mean anything. Laws are laws and thats that! Goes for anyone including Pepe, Pinto, Balotelli, Barton etc.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The 14th Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:53 am

alexjanosik wrote:Wasnt talking about your post man.Was talking about my mention of Cicinho.Didnt know where else to post it.
Sorry for the confusion. Didnt put too much attention on him but the whole sevilla team did a very good job at pressuring madrid and working on the subs to block out madrid's chances.

Not only did madrid choke again, but the opposing team did their job very well, again.
The 14th
The 14th
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The 14th Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:55 am

The Sanchez wrote:
The 14th wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:

Im questioning your statement. Just because people get angry doesn't mean that if they break the laws, they can get away with it. If you didn't watch the game, Di Maria tried to punch the Sevilla bloke and well Huagain also tried to kick the player. Im not sayign Mou tells any of his players to play reckless. Im saying that in any circumstance, action should always be taken when needed and attemping to kick or punch someone will always lead to a red card and the referee did not do that. Just because players get annoyed, doesn't mean anything. Laws are laws and thats that! Goes for anyone including Pepe, Pinto, Balotelli, Barton etc.
I wasnt arguing that bro. I said i agreed with that there should be correct punishment, pretty clearly too, thats why i also implied that had you understood what i was saying completely you wouldnt be questioning me on that as we share the same view..
The 14th
The 14th
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:05 am

The 14th wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:
The 14th wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:

I wasnt arguing that bro. I said i agreed with that there should be correct punishment, pretty clearly too, thats why i also implied that had you understood what i was saying completely you wouldnt be questioning me on that as we share the same view..

Well its not clear enough. I reread your original post and I don't think you know what I was trying to say because you started talking about Mourinho aggression which I did not mention at all...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The 14th Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:09 am

The Sanchez wrote:
The 14th wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:
The 14th wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:

Well its not clear enough. I reread your original post and I don't think you know what I was trying to say because you started talking about Mourinho aggression which I did not mention at all...
My original post wasnt a reply to you, so youre wrong, if you mean my original reply to you, i asked you what you were talking about because you had not understood my op, which was again not directed at you. Anyways thats irrelevant at this point.

What ive said is that it is wrong to illogically point fingers at mourinho brashly.

And agreed that bad actions should be punished, to which i assume you agree.

The 14th
The 14th
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:13 am

The 14th wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:
The 14th wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:
The 14th wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:

My original post wasnt a reply to you, so youre wrong, if you mean my original reply to you, i asked you what you were talking about because you had not understood my op, which was again not directed at you. Anyways thats irrelevant at this point.

What ive said is that it is wrong to illogically point fingers at mourinho brashly.

Ah well anyways, I think Im getting you. Don't worry mate. Welcome abroad...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The 14th Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:16 am

The Sanchez wrote:
The 14th wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:
The 14th wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:
The 14th wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:

Ah well anyways, I think Im getting you. Don't worry mate. Welcome abroad...
Thanks, Very Happy
The 14th
The 14th
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:13 pm

alexjanosik wrote:No ther place to post it.I really liked Cicinho for Sevilla.Looks really good.

You dont remember Cicinho? Ex Madrid who failed terribly for them.

Probably 30 years old now.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:14 pm

The Franchise wrote:You dont remember Cicinho? Ex Madrid who failed terribly for them.

No he is a different Cicinho.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:42 pm

Really? Wow.

They even have a similar body build.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:53 pm

They have a very different face though Dani.

Your Cicinhio is a recovering alcoholic in Brazil.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:17 pm

The Franchise wrote:

You dont remember Cicinho? Ex Madrid who failed terribly for them.

As mentioned,different Cicinho dani.
I think the other one was playing recently in Germany.Not sure though.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next