The Messiah
vivabarca38
BarcaLearning
49 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Milan vs Barca - Page 5 Empty Re: Milan vs Barca

Post by Amar Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:41 pm

What a borefest, expect another one at Camp Nou when Milan park the bus and Barca do sideway passes for 90 mins.

Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:42 pm

Come on milan
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by manlio Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:28 pm

Got right it was a draw ,now the Nou match ...

manlio
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:14 pm

Such a boring game, I found myself nearly falling asleep during the 2nd half. Main points:

That miss by Robinho is gonna come back to haunt Milan. He's shit imo anyways.

Defensively, Milan were excellent. Seedorf was MOTM imo. Fantastic performance from the veteran.

Barca were denied a clear penalty. Where are all those haters who cry "refcelona" blah blah. They were robbed.

that's all I can remember....crap game. 2nd leg, Barca will be too strong...unless Milan just defend for 120 mins and win by pens. That's the only way I can see them having any chance of progressing.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:24 pm

I'm failing to understand how it was such a one-sided match considering Milan had 3-4 clear cut chances that simply weren't clinically finished.

I'm failing to understand how Barca deserve the Sanchez penalty considering El Sharaway wasn't awarded a stonewall penalty near the end of the game and one where the ball was actually in his reach.

I'm surprised no one praised this match from tactical point of view. But then again I guess these are people who love matches like the North London derby with 0 tactics and poor defence.

And Milan did not park the bus as their is a clear difference between counter attacking positions and parking the bus.

Did anyone forget the 2nd half?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:49 pm

play ugly and get a result vs barca or play well and get whooped?get a result,thank you
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:25 pm

The match was boring as hell but the tactical battles were really interesting.Allegri did a nice job containing Barca's attack so did the pitch conditions.Barca's glorified 433,with alves as the lonely source of width and iniesta coming into center to add a extra man against Milans 4 man midfield.
It was clearly 5 vs 4 in favor of Barca in the midfield,explains their high number of possession. Alexis Sanches again played that poacher role and Messi had a free role.

Messi's false 9 role failed it has multiple reason

1.he had no one to play quick one twos,Iniesta was missed in the center.when Xavi went forward selectively Messi became dangerous but Xavi after all isnt that great as a AM.

2.Use of keita

3.Milans extremely deep line made Messi frustrated.He couldnt slip those throw balls to Sanches nor did calm and collective AC Milan defense allowed him to run at him or more accurately Ambrosini spotted all dangerous Messi runs from the start itself.

Ibra and Robinho flopped hard,and the former was happy getting bullied by mascherano.Robhino role was a tactical mistake again by Allergi.Remeber the cassano role? cassano had no effect what so ever in the former match in Camp nou ,Robinho played a similar role and had no effect on the game offensively or defensively.

Allegri should take notes and assign a tactically important role for his second striker(the striker who drops deep in the two striker formation,in this case Robhinho) .

Alves was free all game and had a free path upto Milan fullback but he failed to do anything.Actually the game depended on Alves's performance but lucky for Milan he was unabe to do anything near box...meh he is no Marcelo cant blame him : D.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:31 pm

i agree,our SS were utterly uselss every single time we played barca,i hope we can see ibra-pato next week
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:48 pm

Arquitecto wrote:I'm failing to understand how it was such a one-sided match considering Milan had 3-4 clear cut chances that simply weren't clinically finished.

I'm failing to understand how Barca deserve the Sanchez penalty considering El Sharaway wasn't awarded a stonewall penalty near the end of the game and one where the ball was actually in his reach.

I'm surprised no one praised this match from tactical point of view. But then again I guess these are people who love matches like the North London derby with 0 tactics and poor defence.

And Milan did not park the bus as their is a clear difference between counter attacking positions and parking the bus.

Did anyone forget the 2nd half?

Well if el sharaway was a penalty than, apart from the 2 penalties, barca should have had a freekick just outside the penalty area..

I only remember 2 clear cut chances that milan had, the robinho and ibra chance mind you that even though barca didnt have many either, because of the fact that milan had parked the bus, they had more than 2.

I will be honest I am one of those who do not like to see this kind of tactic. Because if there is a team who plays like that than the other team will be doing billion sideways passes to try and find space which = boooooooooorrrriiiiinnnngggg... Its the reason why I have never liked the Italian NT. Im not saying this because im a barca fan, because whenever im neutral and see that a team plays like that I tend to favour the attacking team and I hope you respect that even if you dont like it seeing as I respect Milan tactic last night even though I dont like it.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:13 pm

yea the match was boring as hell. but i appreciated how well milan defended without entirely parking the bus

but my god, the barca possession on the edge of the milan box Sleep barcas attacking was so in-direct and "safe". insanely boring to watch
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:01 pm

This was a meh match from Barca's pov.

I agree with most, why the insist use of Keita in this match. Keita is best when holding a league or against certain opponents, but Milan were defensive and Keita is more of assurance extra defensive player not one for contributing to breaking down an organised defense. USually he scores running into the box for headers and we didnt have that this game much. Iniesta than had to play wide left, and Milan were very well organised in defense on the flanks and so that was terribly useless. Milans midfield contained Messi very well. We brought on Pedro and Tello, and kept KEita, more mehness and Milan should be praised considering the injuries....

Im sure we will get it right in the return leg. We just need to play our normal game and be more attacking and we should be fine.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5