REWB
Lex
guest7
StevieRayVaughan
white_star
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wenger: Busquets 'pretends to be hurt' - Page 2 Empty Re: Wenger: Busquets 'pretends to be hurt'

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:46 pm

"So when Barca dives, and Coaches notice, they get PRAISED for it. SMH "

"At Barca we are always honest."

What are you guys trying to say by these posts? Do you want Barca fans to kill Wenger for speaking the truth? I don't really get it?

Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Wenger: Busquets 'pretends to be hurt' - Page 2 Empty Re: Wenger: Busquets 'pretends to be hurt'

Post by Zealous Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:51 pm

We're just joking brah.

For the record I think Busquets is a great player. I agree with Wneger though.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:55 pm

dnmac4 wrote:"So when Barca dives, and Coaches notice, they get PRAISED for it. SMH "

What are you guys trying to say by these posts? Do you want Barca fans to kill Wenger for speaking the truth? I don't really get it?

I am totally serious. When ever anyone talks about Ronaldo: Ah, hes a pussy and a *bleep*. He dived in the Milan game. Then Barca: They know how to use the refs. Its stupid not to if you know you can get away with it. Double standards and hypocrisy FTW :facepalm:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:02 pm

StevieRayVaughan wrote:Diving is part of the tactics for Barcelona. Busquet is extremely intelligent and uses it to the team's benefit.

are you stupid joking ??

So for you , they practice DIVING at training or at Masia ??
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:41 pm

Saetablanca wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:"So when Barca dives, and Coaches notice, they get PRAISED for it. SMH "

I am totally serious. When ever anyone talks about Ronaldo: Ah, hes a pussy and a *bleep*. He dived in the Milan game. Then Barca: They know how to use the refs. Its stupid not to if you know you can get away with it. Double standards and hypocrisy FTW :facepalm:

OK but are you saying it to Barca fans or Wenger? Because I think most Barca fans are pretty fed up with Sergio.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:50 pm

Sergio would be respected a lot more if he didn't act like such a scum bag, he is definitely one of the best DM's in the world and no one can deny his quality but it is overshadowed by how he acts.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:04 am

dnmac4 wrote:Busquets deserves any ill words that comes his way. He has earned every bit of it. It's one thing to to do some clever gamesmenship in big / important games as most teams do but he does it when were winning by 5 goals too against Gijon and the likes.

He lacks any moral fiber whatsoever and I can barely stand to look at him as he really grinds my gears.

How I wish we never got rid of Yaya. Such a class act compared to Busquets and a better player too.
exactly, well said. that's exactly what bugs me about it so much. doing it to the likes of teams who are much lower ability to barca. and for them the match would always be an uphill battle, but busquets doing what he does is like slapping them in the face as they go up the hill. he's a tosser
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:03 am

Wenger: Busquets 'pretends to be hurt' - Page 2 Tumblr_m02j55HRwC1qbm82f

Me when I see busquite yelling in pain on the floor.
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by KMD Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:25 am

he's a disgrace, should get punished
KMD
KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:40 am

Him and Alves are the same.

One day, a friend who does not watch Barcelona was watching the match with me when Alves decided to roll on the floor in agony. My friend was genuinely horrified when he saw that and he thought Alves was seriously hurt. I had to tell him not to worry and this is what he does regularly.

But after a while, even the refs will see through this and all this play-acting should be rendered useless. Do you guys really feel that the referees, who know these players well, will dish out yellows when they see the playacting?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:47 am

Bénin wrote:
StevieRayVaughan wrote:Diving is part of the tactics for Barcelona. Busquet is extremely intelligent and uses it to the team's benefit.

are you stupid joking ??

So for you , they practice DIVING at training or at Masia ??

No i dont mean it in a sense that they practice it every day in their training camp. But it is part of their possession play, the easiest way to get the back ball when you just lose it, is to go down and look for a foul. If you have watched Barca enough times, then you can see the trend quite clearly. Many Barca players like Alves, Pedro, Iniesta, Mash and Busquet use this quite often. I dont even necessarily think that Pep goes to the players and tells them to dive, it is just part of how they play as a team.

Three ways to think about it:
1)either Barca just happens to have all the divers

2) it is part of their game play (or else why would new players like Fabregas and Masch dive so often nowadays?)

3) You have to think about it in terms of psychology theories. New players tend to feel the need to conform, therefore they copy what they seem as normal behaviors which in this case is play-acting. This can explain why new players join in on the whole diving/play-acting thing.

I dont want to further derail the thread, just felt I had to respond because I didnt clarify myself.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:51 am

kiranr wrote:Him and Alves are the same.

One day, a friend who does not watch Barcelona was watching the match with me when Alves decided to roll on the floor in agony. My friend was genuinely horrified when he saw that and he thought Alves was seriously hurt. I had to tell him not to worry and this is what he does regularly.

But after a while, even the refs will see through this and all this play-acting should be rendered useless. Do you guys really feel that the referees, who know these players well, will dish out yellows when they see the playacting?

I dont think the refs can give a yellow for playacting, if it is not in the penalty area. I have never seen it given in La liga (outside the penalty box tht is). The only solution to this problem is that the Spanish Refs ban these players based on post-match video evidences.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:24 am

Well, i was talking about the result of such playacting. I assume they do this to get the opponent booked right? If the referee knows players like Alves and Busquets playact often, then they will not book the opponents right? They will see through it. Atleast i hope so.

Post-match bans are difficult in the case playacting unless we are talking of clear cut dives without contact. However, when there is contact, how can the ban be justified?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:19 am

Bisquits is a disgrace, no doubt.

It makes it all the more infuriating that he is actually one of the worlds best center midfielders and just has bags of technical ability.

chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:26 am

It's not a Barca thing, though. CR7 only recently cut back on his diving, di Maria still does it, teams like Sevilla deserve to have their team bus dropped into a volcano as a whole, Bayern, who I've come to like, have Robben who sometimes does it - Bisquits and Alves are just the most high profile regular offenders most of us will think of.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:27 am

Di Maria is the best diver I've seen, even after watching the replay of him going down 3-4 times, sometimes I still can't make up my mind whether it was a heinous foul or blatant dive scratch

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:34 am

That's also part of why I'm not too quick in blaming the refs - players with good close control actually do get fouled a lot. So yeah, CR7, Alves, di Maria do get a lot of tackles going their way.

So it's not like it's always a dive when they go down. It's just... Well, they still dive too much. Exaggerating contact once or twice to get a bit of cover from the ref before someone breaks your ankles? I don't like it, but I understand it. But what those guys do really is cheating, crossed the line waaaay back.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:36 am

Meh I hate the guy, really.
I don’t care how much he contributes to the team. I just can’t like him.

To be fair though, lately he has received some rough challenges.
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:17 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:

OK but are you saying it to Barca fans or Wenger? Because I think most Barca fans are pretty fed up with Sergio.

Not referring to the Barca fans at all in this particular case, although thats another matter. Talking about the neutrals, like Wenger.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:20 pm

Well at least this one was a legit foul, no doubt..

Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:39 pm

Arsene has not been deceived Wenger: Busquets 'pretends to be hurt' - Page 2 3732984984
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Moffo Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:41 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:That's also part of why I'm not too quick in blaming the refs - players with good close control actually do get fouled a lot. So yeah, CR7, Alves, di Maria do get a lot of tackles going their way.

So it's not like it's always a dive when they go down. It's just... Well, they still dive too much. Exaggerating contact once or twice to get a bit of cover from the ref before someone breaks your ankles? I don't like it, but I understand it. But what those guys do really is cheating, crossed the line waaaay back.

diving is cheating like a fouling is cheating

Moffo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum