provera: "worried? when all is said an done, its the others who will be worried."

3 posters

Go down

provera: "worried? when all is said an done, its the others who will be worried." Empty provera: "worried? when all is said an done, its the others who will be worried."

Post by Internal Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:34 pm

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=36664&L=en

MILAN - (ANSA) "I'm not the least bit worried." That's how Marco Tronchetti Provera - a close of friend of Massimo Moratti and president of Inter's official sponsor Pirelli - replied when questioned about the fact that the Nerazzurri are currently without a coach. Do you have a name in mind? "When all things are said and done, it's the others who will be worried," said Tronchetta Provera, on the sidelines of the L'anima di gommà exhibition at the Triennale di Milano museum.

do you think they have had someone all along? or is he just trying to sound reassuring..
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

provera: "worried? when all is said an done, its the others who will be worried." Empty Re: provera: "worried? when all is said an done, its the others who will be worried."

Post by RobbyV Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:50 pm

Ooooh Provera is the president of Pirelli... I always thought he was part of management.
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

provera: "worried? when all is said an done, its the others who will be worried." Empty Re: provera: "worried? when all is said an done, its the others who will be worried."

Post by andiii Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:34 am

if we got hiddink, capello or boas then his words could hold some truth. but those names will probably not be our coach and his quote will be plain embarrassing when we end up signing gasperini or someone

"everyone will be scared of inter and their average manager on a 1 year contract... and no signings apart from kharja and maybe 1 other average player"
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:33 am

I love how cynical us interisti are getting lol
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:49 pm

haha cynical? i think it's probably the truth

our intention was to go with leo (average manager) for another year. it was in our plans to have an average manager for this season and i think we'll do that again with the cheap gasperini option

gasperini doesn't bother me so much, more the fact i can't see us selling our crap players and reinforcing the squad enough. still early but i don't see it happening. moratti isn't gonna be handing gasperini cash
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down