Worst signing of 2010-11 season

+31
Red Alert
dostoevsky
Kick
TheRedStag
OLpower
Guiltybystander
teamanarchy
IzzyC08
KMD
andiii
Mr Nick09
Gil
Albiceleste
DeviAngel
the xcx
Blue
RealGunner
EarlyPrototype
Sushi Master
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Soul
milanfan7
Lord Awesome
SaintJoe
The Madrid One
BeautifulGame
aunshi
•MilanDevil•
windkick
halamadrid2
RedAndWhiteArmy
35 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Worst signing of 2010-11 season - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst signing of 2010-11 season

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:50 pm

If u take full season and transfer fee paid into account James Milner is the biggest flop.

The likes of Torres and Dzeko played only half a season.They also had a decent 1st half of season.But Milner hardly made a decent contribution throughout the season.Surprised on one has mentioned him.

BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Worst signing of 2010-11 season - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst signing of 2010-11 season

Post by RedAndWhiteArmy Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:00 pm

Forgot about Milner.
Probably because he has done so little for his team Very Happy
RedAndWhiteArmy
RedAndWhiteArmy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 767
Join date : 2011-06-13
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Worst signing of 2010-11 season - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst signing of 2010-11 season

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:12 pm

50 million+ euros, 1 goal, 14 games, how is that not a flop?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Worst signing of 2010-11 season - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst signing of 2010-11 season

Post by Gil Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:20 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:50 million+ euros, 1 goal, 14 games, how is that not a flop?

Thread said worst signing though not flop.

Torres is quality. One of the Top 10 strikers in the World, Top 3-5 if he regains his 07-10 form.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 9447
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Worst signing of 2010-11 season - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst signing of 2010-11 season

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:22 pm

Koncheski was pretty damn awful
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Worst signing of 2010-11 season - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst signing of 2010-11 season

Post by andiii Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:25 pm

torres obviously
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1246
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Worst signing of 2010-11 season - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst signing of 2010-11 season

Post by KMD Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:28 pm

Gil wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:50 million+ euros, 1 goal, 14 games, how is that not a flop?

Thread said worst signing though not flop.

Torres is quality. One of the Top 10 strikers in the World, Top 3-5 if he regains his 07-10 form.

and what makes torres not the worst signing this season? he was plain useless for chelsea, they could've waited and payed less for him in the summer, or even change their mind. He was bought with a purpose of helping them in CL and he failed. It's 50 million euros down the drain! So Torres takes it down as the worst signing! He might not be a flop next season, but this one he was a flop and the worst signing!
KMD
KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 788
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Worst signing of 2010-11 season - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst signing of 2010-11 season

Post by IzzyC08 Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:57 pm

Every one of Genoa's signings
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1360
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 110

Back to top Go down

Worst signing of 2010-11 season - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst signing of 2010-11 season

Post by teamanarchy Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:58 pm

Mesut Ozil
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 999
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 31

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Worst signing of 2010-11 season - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst signing of 2010-11 season

Post by Gil Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:01 pm

KMD wrote:
Gil wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:50 million+ euros, 1 goal, 14 games, how is that not a flop?

Thread said worst signing though not flop.

Torres is quality. One of the Top 10 strikers in the World, Top 3-5 if he regains his 07-10 form.

and what makes torres not the worst signing this season? he was plain useless for chelsea, they could've waited and payed less for him in the summer, or even change their mind. He was bought with a purpose of helping them in CL and he failed. It's 50 million euros down the drain! So Torres takes it down as the worst signing! He might not be a flop next season, but this one he was a flop and the worst signing!

So Torres was only bought for 4 months then?


Worst signing of 2010-11 season - Page 2 50smh
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 9447
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Worst signing of 2010-11 season - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst signing of 2010-11 season

Post by teamanarchy Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:06 pm

Gil wrote:
KMD wrote:
Gil wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:50 million+ euros, 1 goal, 14 games, how is that not a flop?

Thread said worst signing though not flop.

Torres is quality. One of the Top 10 strikers in the World, Top 3-5 if he regains his 07-10 form.

and what makes torres not the worst signing this season? he was plain useless for chelsea, they could've waited and payed less for him in the summer, or even change their mind. He was bought with a purpose of helping them in CL and he failed. It's 50 million euros down the drain! So Torres takes it down as the worst signing! He might not be a flop next season, but this one he was a flop and the worst signing!

So Torres was only bought for 4 months then?


Worst signing of 2010-11 season - Page 2 50smh
No...
But it's like in 08/09 dimitar berbatov was a flop.
Today he's PL top-scorer.
Torres is certainly a flop for 2011. Maybe in 2012 he'll be a revelation, but as for 2011 (the year of this thread's subject) he IS a flop.
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 999
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 31

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Worst signing of 2010-11 season - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst signing of 2010-11 season

Post by Guiltybystander Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:11 pm

Torres

And Mido... for Ajax.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow
Posts : 1709
Join date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

Worst signing of 2010-11 season - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst signing of 2010-11 season

Post by OLpower Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:16 pm

Why is Gourcuff not even mentionned?

22+4 millions , biggest signing ever for Lyon and could have played in the amateur league this year without being noticed.

Torres still won the title.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 1518
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Worst signing of 2010-11 season - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst signing of 2010-11 season

Post by TheRedStag Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:19 pm

Konchesky, Poulsen, Joe Cole were all terrible signings for us. At least they didnt cost shit loads though. The sooner we get them off the books and cut our losses the better.

Chelsea buing Torres for 50m was far and away the worst transfer in world football last season though. (in my opinion)
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3045
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Worst signing of 2010-11 season - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst signing of 2010-11 season

Post by Kick Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:45 am

Bebe,
Cole,
Gourcuff,

top 3 imo.

LOL at anyone Saying Torres. Like RG said worst signing =/= Flop.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Worst signing of 2010-11 season - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst signing of 2010-11 season

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:08 am

IzzyC08 wrote:Every one of Genoa's signings

Floro Flores was a brilliant pick up in January, whilst Ranocchia was fantastic for them in the first six months until he was bought out. Kucka also did well as a January signing, it's a bit harsh to single out Genoa.

Adriano was unnecessary and had no real future, barely played but most astounding of all had a wage of 5 million euros per year, it has to be him.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 7557
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Worst signing of 2010-11 season - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst signing of 2010-11 season

Post by Red Alert Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:53 am

Roy. Effin. Hodgson.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Worst signing of 2010-11 season - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst signing of 2010-11 season

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:26 am

Bebe
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 4219
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Worst signing of 2010-11 season - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst signing of 2010-11 season

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:42 am

Worst signing of 2010-11 season - Page 2 Bebe-man-utdWorst signing of 2010-11 season - Page 2 108601876_display_image
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18057
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Worst signing of 2010-11 season - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst signing of 2010-11 season

Post by IzzyC08 Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:03 pm

dostoevsky wrote:
IzzyC08 wrote:Every one of Genoa's signings

Floro Flores was a brilliant pick up in January, whilst Ranocchia was fantastic for them in the first six months until he was bought out. Kucka also did well as a January signing, it's a bit harsh to single out Genoa.

Adriano was unnecessary and had no real future, barely played but most astounding of all had a wage of 5 million euros per year, it has to be him.

Ehh it was more of a joke...probably should of used this 🤡
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1360
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 110

Back to top Go down

Worst signing of 2010-11 season - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst signing of 2010-11 season

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:05 pm

kick mars wrote:Bebe,
Cole,
Gourcuff,

top 3 imo.

LOL at anyone Saying Torres. Like RG said worst signing =/= Flop.

So what makes Gourcuff the worst signing and Torres not?
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Worst signing of 2010-11 season - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst signing of 2010-11 season

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:25 pm

Torres, even if he had been pretty good, he was just too damn expensive, and we're talking about this season. Even if he gets better, he was still a horrible winter transfer for the 2010/11 season.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 9000
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Worst signing of 2010-11 season - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst signing of 2010-11 season

Post by Yeezus Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:32 am

Pedro Leon
Motta
Martinez
Konchesky
Hodgson transfers bar Meireles

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 2238
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Worst signing of 2010-11 season - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst signing of 2010-11 season

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum