MMM
Tomwin Lannister
Cotes
BoBo
DeviAngel
25 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

LIVE - JUVE - BOLOGNA - Conte launches 4-3-3 Vucinic-Borriello-Pepe - Page 3 Empty Re: LIVE - JUVE - BOLOGNA - Conte launches 4-3-3 Vucinic-Borriello-Pepe

Post by Fuzail Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:32 pm

Borriello is a cow

OMNOMNOM LOOK :O GRASS :O

I must fall flambouyantly

Why Conte why? Over MAtri? Quagliarella?

We're not going to lose, I'm confident about that, but t=we are a disgrace to watch

Vucinic is good, but he's just bored, I mean how many times can you laugh at a football player thinking he's a cow. I stopped laughing, and have now resorted to verbal and physical abuse directed at everything.

If there are no substitutions during half time, I will just watch accepting a third place finish

Fuzail
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

LIVE - JUVE - BOLOGNA - Conte launches 4-3-3 Vucinic-Borriello-Pepe - Page 3 Empty Re: LIVE - JUVE - BOLOGNA - Conte launches 4-3-3 Vucinic-Borriello-Pepe

Post by Cotes Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:37 pm

Ok...no one else wants to say it

CONTE IS RACIST & HAS FAVOURITES!
That is why the man don't want to play Elia & don't even think Guana has any chance for the rest of the season...
U telling me...every week...Vucinic performs so wonderful in training?
So why is it not showing on the field in matches?
Elia gave a beautiful assist vs Bologna in Coppa Italia,Played a great through ball vs Roma,scored vs Al hilal & Novesse in both their friendlies to be on the bench

The man clearly is a fan of Borriello & Bonucci
I'm pretty sure Borriello has more playing time so far this season than Del Piero & Elia
Bonucci was the reason we conceded in our last 2 games & yet he still get a starting 11 spot
Try Padoin or even use the 3 defender season now & over power them in midfielder & use Caceres Lichtsteiner & PDC as defense

& why the hell is Estigarriba not starting on the left?
I'm impressed every time I see him on the field..he doesn't always make right decisions but way more creative & effective...
He made the only shot vs Milan in the first half to get subbed...sigh
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:44 pm

Jesus, stop that bullshit...

btw I've just realized Boriello is still on the pitch rofl, Conte is really blind today.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:49 pm

DAT IS HOW U SHOPULD PLAY!!!!!!!!!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GeorgPrime Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:52 pm

man that's bonucci sloppy control almost cost us again :facepalm:
thou he is our bos at our defence tonight
GeorgPrime
GeorgPrime
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:54 pm

Did matri refused to celebrate when vidal ran toward him?!!!!!!
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:56 pm

*bleep* off borrielo!!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:59 pm

Just *bleep* off borriello and do us a favor
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:59 pm

JESUS FKING CHIRST!
SOMEBODY KILL BORRIELLO PLZ!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:01 pm

Im fed up of conte!!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:05 pm

100% clear penalty, and not given. How surprising.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:09 pm

Nice idea by assisstant coach..
As for conte's arguement im 100% with him
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:14 pm

dronte wrote:100% clear penalty, and not given. How surprising.

Really? I suposed you didnt see him tugging his shirt too? No you didnt, you only saw what you wanted to see.

Or did you see 10 sec before Juve goal, they took free kick about 5m+ off the spot where was the fk in a hurry which resulted in Juve goal.

Or did you see 2nd yellow on Bonucci for foul on Ramirez not given?

Or maybe offside by Marchisio when he missed a sitter, ref didnt give it.

And that is just from last 30min.

Here Bonucci now got red, should have gotten it 15 min ago.

But ofc Juve will cry about refs as always.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:15 pm

CroInter wrote:

Really? I suposed you didnt see him tugging his shirt too? No you didnt, you only saw what you wanted to see.

Or did you see 10 sec before Juve goal, they took free kick about 5m+ off the spot where was the fk in a hurry which resulted in Juve goal.

You are a fckin pathetic retard. Not even trying because you are blind.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:16 pm

Padoin for Pepe... yes! Another brilliant draw strategy by Conte!
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:18 pm

Who is going to play defense next game now that Bonucci has a red? Vidal or Padoin will have to play.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:20 pm

Bonucci costed us like 10 points this year Very Happy

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:21 pm

Thank you bonbon.. Now leave and never wear juve shirt again Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:21 pm

dronte wrote:
CroInter wrote:

You mad bro? Sounds like ur mad.

Anyways, truth makes you mad, thats bad mkay.

Everything i said was true, if you wanna argue, plz do, counter me, tell me whats wrong my brother.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:26 pm

undefeated Very Happy
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by juverpool Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:33 pm

Conte is making a history - have the most draws in a season...

Mate, you are still a 2nd or 3rd tier coach... no ability to develop players and change game dynamics...

Looks like we are back to square one again... 5 draws in the last 6 games...

Imagine if Elia was at Arsenal... He'd be fully utilized and developed... Conte keeps saying Elia can't fit into the Italian football... More likely is that Conte dones't know how to maximize his players...

Last edited by juverpool on Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
juverpool
juverpool
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:33 pm

CroInter wrote:
dronte wrote:
CroInter wrote:

You mad bro? Sounds like ur mad.

Anyways, truth makes you mad, thats bad mkay.

Everything i said was true, if you wanna argue, plz do, counter me, tell me whats wrong my brother.
Now that the match is over and not that annoyed because of Bonucci and Conte's decisions I'll reply. Yep I was really mad because Boriello played 80 mins and noone could tell me why, Bonucci didn't surprise me either.
Seriously after all these draws only one thing that keeps me happy which is to see Inter suffering now that Calciopoli's favors are over. Seriously, you come here to comment when noone cares about your opinion, watch your beautiful Inter losing every one of their matches. If you seriously thought I was mad because of your nonsense post then you are sillier than I thought.

Anyways, my reply.
PDC tried to get away from the defender's hug, he was pulling his shirt apart, and obviously that's a straight yellow and free kick, a penalty in that case.
No I didn't see that it was taken a bit away from the spot. Your point? Surely that made us score a goal, obviously. Your idiotism appears once again. Sigh.
There was contact bw Bonucci and Ramirez but I kinda felt it a blatant dive, he was really really looking for it.
Yes, Marchisio's sitter was offside.
Bonucci's red was totally deserved, he is such a retard as always.

PS: really waiting for someone who will ban you from here because of your constant trolling. But of course that's allowed here. Whatever. You are always wasting my time because you are badly in need of normal views.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:36 pm

CroInter wrote:

Really? I suposed you didnt see him tugging his shirt too? No you didnt, you only saw what you wanted to see. Yeah, no penalty

Or did you see 10 sec before Juve goal, they took free kick about 5m+ off the spot where was the fk in a hurry which resulted in Juve goal. No problem with that, every ref should let that fly

Or did you see 2nd yellow on Bonucci for foul on Ramirez not given? Well, he didn't give a foul, so...

Or maybe offside by Marchisio when he missed a sitter, ref didnt give it. Difficult to see, same as DeCeglie's goal last week

Anyway, Conte is getting more annoying by the week. Terrible line-up, even worse subs.
I have no problem with Vucinic, but if he gets that many chances then why not give one to Elia, ffs. Pepe is like a fckn black hole where every decent attack goes to die, he doesn't do shit one on one, he always needs the fullback's support to do something
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:37 pm

juverpool wrote:Conte is making a history - have the most draws in a season...

Mate, you are still a 2nd or 3rd tier coach... no ability to develop players and change game dynamics...

Looks like we are back to square one again... 5 draws in the last 6 games...

Imagine if Elia was at Arsenal... He'd be fully utilized and developed... Conte keeps saying Elia can't fit into the Italian football... More likely is that Conte dones't know how to maximize his players...

I couldn't have said it better myself.

That's a good way to look at it. Would other managers in different leagues be able to get something out of players like Elia and Krasic? I think so.

Conte is ridiculous. He's only consistently played one non- Italian or Serie A veteran this season and that's Vidal.

To be honest, I don't know if I trust Conte as the manager if Juve wants to make a world class purchase of players like Aguero or Higuain. I'm not convinced that Conte would know what to do with the player or that he could integrate that player into his team.

Capello anyone?
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juverpool Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:38 pm

we have Inter, Napoli, Lazio, Roma and Fiorentina to play... Great... :facepalm:

staying in the top 3 - hmmmm, not sure...
juverpool
juverpool
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:38 pm

Hehehe this isn't a bad result, this bologna team played very well! They would have spanked a team like inter or Napoli playing like this! :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next