Eman
Potential
Raptorgunner
TalkingReckless
RealGunner
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Arsenal vs AC Milan [Champions League 2nd leg] - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal vs AC Milan [Champions League 2nd leg]

Post by REWB Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:55 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
REWB wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
---------------------------------Andre Santos----------------------------------

Sagna-------------------Song--------------------Rosicky

----------------------------Alex Oxlade-----------------------

--------------Walcott-------Park-----------Gervinho--------

------------------------------Podolski-----------Van Persie----------------
---------------------Chamakh-----------------

that formation is retarded...thank god your not arsenal manager banana

What about this one?

great team, seems legit

podolski to come on and forcefully play against milan, no one can stop him banana

REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Arsenal vs AC Milan [Champions League 2nd leg] - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal vs AC Milan [Champions League 2nd leg]

Post by Arsenal4Eternity_dennab Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:00 pm

INJURY UPDATE

BOSS CONFIRMS RvP START
“We want to have a real go tomorrow, we want to make it possible. I would not be very credible to tell you we want to score five goals and then leave Robin van Persie out.

3 MIDFIELDER DEFINITELY OUT
“We have lost Benayoun, Diaby and Arteta as well. Arteta has to rest for a week.

“Rosicky is doubtful too. But we will put out the best side for us to qualify.”

Kieran Gibbs is understood to be nursing a knock as well, but did train with the first team squad this morning and should play if he passes a late fitness test.
Arsenal4Eternity_dennab
Arsenal4Eternity_dennab
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:34 pm

“I can play six strikers if I want, I have enough. I have Chamakh, Park, Van Persie, Gervinho, Walcott and Oxlade-Chamberlain. I can take a risk, because I have no choice, basically.”
PLAY all 6 of them bounce
just tell them to press hard from the front and milan wont be able to breath banana
if rozza doesnt make it :vagi:
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:44 pm

Great work RG.

Allegri confirmed Aquilani on bench RG though, apparently they will play with Emanuelson in there.

I have no expectations and no fear for this game, so I will watch knowing 99% we are out, this way there is no fear, only excitement for the game.

In fact, personally, I would rest all the key players for the n'castle game, but I understand why that won't happen.

2-1 Arsenal
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:49 pm

Just want to see some good football and determination from the players after the mauling in Milan.

Really don't expect us to win by 3 goals cause Milan are an experienced side and have got a very solid shield in Van Bommel and Nocerino.

I want to see Walcott make an impact and take on Antonini, something which he failed to do in the first leg.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:58 am

I see the benefits in resting key personnel but the situation demmands that we go hard at them from the beginning to try and win the game and reclaim some pride. I'm sure the players that played that night were hurt by that result as much as we were, and will be chomping at the bit to put things right.

We don't want to go too overboard, though, and have these players chasing a lost cause for too long. If we're not up by two or three goals after an hour then we should sub off our key players.

If we get a couple of early goals though, then who knows? Might be worth taking a gamble or two.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:17 am

I love my arse...nal,but I can't see us going through. Not impossible, nut to score 5 clear goals isn't happening. If we win anyway, then that will go some way towards improving confidence and belief.
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:12 am

We are out of the CL , just hope none of the lad will get injured . but i also expect a great game . 2-2 or milan will park the bus , then 1-0 for us
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:08 am

IN WHAT WAY WILL BENFICA VS ZENIT BE A MORE ENTERTAINING MATCH?

SBS not showing either leg of our game, freaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:24 am

I agree with sam about resting key players. But ofcoarse we can't do that. As long as we win the match, its all good lol

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:55 am

The AC Milan boss gave me his first interview for an English paper and spoke honestly and bluntly about the gradual decline of the Gunners.

Outspoken Allegri is the hottest coach in Serie A after winning the title in his first season in charge of Milan.

His rampant Rossoneri thrashed Arsenal 4-0 in the Champions League first leg and all-but secured a quarter-final spot.

Sat at the top of a board-room table at the Italian giants' famous Milanello training ground, Allegri defended manager Arsene Wenger but condemned Arsenal's policy of cashing in on their stars.

By doing that, Allegri argued, Arsenal's message to players and fans is that they lack ambition.

Allegri told me: "For me it's impossible to win the title or Champions League without signing big players.

"You will never do it without big players. That goes for Arsenal, Milan or any big club. You must buy big.

"I have a strong team but in that I have three big players, bringing experience, character, technical ability and leadership. You need leaders.

"For me in every team there are two leaders. One technical and tactical leader and one with character.

"In Milan our technical leader is Zlatan Ibrahimovic. In terms of character, until last year, it was Rino Gattuso. Now Mark Van Bommel or Thiago Silva."

Allegri took charge 18 months ago with a brief to restore the Italian giants as one of Europe's powerhouses.

Milan signed Robinho, Ibra, Kevin-Prince Boateng and Antonio Cassano among others and Allegri delivered instant success, winning their first Serie A since 2004.

Boateng told SunSport before the first leg Arsenal are 'either brilliant or don't know what they're doing'.

But Allegri said: "I don't agree because Arsenal have a big coach. They know every time what they have to do on the pitch. It depends on their rivals as well.

"It's not fair to criticise Wenger so much and it is not right, because every year Arsenal sell one big player or two big players and the team still manage to play well and finish in the top four.

"But it's also true that if they want to win trophies they have to keep their best players. And make two or three big signings.

"If somebody told me this summer we have to sell Zlatan and Prince I would say no. No. Noooo..."

Allegri laughed and joined his hands in mock prayer.

In 2007, star Thierry Henry left Arsenal for Barcelona. Without Henry Arsenal still beat Milan at the San Siro and knocked them out of the competition four years ago.

But the following summer Arsenal lost Mathieu Flamini to AC Milan on a free and Alexander Hleb to Barca.

A year on Emmanuel Adebayor and Kolo Toure joined Manchester City.

After managing to hold on to wantaway Cesc Fabregas in 2010 they still sold the Catalan star to Barca as well as Samir Nasri to City last summer. Allegri's take on Arsenal's decline is simple and based on common sense.

The Milan boss added: "If you sell your big players obviously the other players are also affected mentally.

"Psychologically. For this thing the club is also very important. The club sends the important message to the fans and the players.

"If in the summer Milan sells our big players the message the players and the fans will receive is that the club lack ambition." Allegri continued: "When you start to build the team, the big players MUST stay. Three, four or five years. You need three or four years to win the Champions League.

"My plan is to win the Champions League with Milan in the next two years.

"If we are lucky we can make the final this year but Real Madrid and Barcelona are a step above everyone.

"Though if we face them in one game, anything can happen."

The Milan boss agreed with Wenger that Arsenal have only two to five per cent chance to hit five goals and go through on Tuesday.

But he warned Arsenal can score heavily as they hit seven past Blackburn and five past Tottenham in their last two Emirates showings.

Their Saturday win at Liverpool was a big boost too. Allegri added: "It is possible! Anything can happen. If they score a goal in the first minute and one early in the second half for example then they have 40-45 minutes to score two."

But can THIS Arsenal do it?

He added: "Well they did it against Tottenham!

"If we make mistakes and are not focused of course they can cause problems.

"It's normal what Wenger has said and I agree their chances are about five per cent because we have a great result in our favour.

"But it is important to play the game with the same mentality as we did in the first leg.

"Arsenal have very good young players and Robin van Persie can make the difference. But I would not change any of my players for any of Arsenal's players. Nobody.

"Because I believe in my squad above anything else."

Superb work RG. Great respect shown to both sides and the knowledge shown for Milan. Respect.

And the above shown is Allegri's recent interview with some English paper and has some interesting words.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:09 am

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:IN WHAT WAY WILL BENFICA VS ZENIT BE A MORE ENTERTAINING MATCH?

SBS not showing either leg of our game, freaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak.

Ouch..... I was hoping they'll show this one as normally they rotated around =(

Seth
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:27 am

There is no pressure at all.. You will only feel the pressure when u go 2-0 up.. Lol...
And i will happily accept a 2-0 or 3-1 victory... lets teach Milan how to play on a proper football pitch...
I know we were pathetic in that match.. Still i believe if it was an average pitch we could have escaped with a 2-0 loss and we would have had a chance..
For me NO HOPES... (but i am waiting for a surprise).. Lol..
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:54 am

Seth wrote:
beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:IN WHAT WAY WILL BENFICA VS ZENIT BE A MORE ENTERTAINING MATCH?

Ouch..... I was hoping they'll show this one as normally they rotated around =(
Australian? Come visit the Australia section Razz.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:35 am

The last foreign team to beat Arsenal on their own pitch were Inter Milan in September 2003 (3-0).

Arsenal have lost only 5 of their last 66 Champions League home games.

Arsenal have never lost a Champions League game to a foreign team at the Emirates Stadium
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:47 am

Apparently Wenger is very interested in going with a formation change. He mentions having six strikers available, now i dunno if he wants to play with 6 strikers but that's too much. There would be no link between defence and offense at all. I feel it would end terribly but you never know what's gonna happen, nor do ya know what Wenger's gonna do...
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:53 am

THE LINE UPS ACCORDING TO LA GAZZETTA

Arsenal vs AC Milan [Champions League 2nd leg] - Page 2 531965999
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:23 pm

Ozyakup on bench tonight (via @younggunsblog )
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:24 pm

According to Young Guns, Gibbs and Rosicky have both been passed fit to play, and Arsenal will line-up in a 4-3-3 with Song, Rosicky and Chamberlain in the midfield with Walcott, Gervinho and van Persie as the front three.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by mani88 Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:13 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:According to Young Guns, Gibbs and Rosicky have both been passed fit to play, and Arsenal will line-up in a 4-3-3 with Song, Rosicky and Chamberlain in the midfield with Walcott, Gervinho and van Persie as the front three.

All we need is two first half goals. and this line up can do any thing on their day.
mani88
mani88
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:18 pm

Van Persie: “Tomas (Rosicky) is a hugely important member of this team - he has been playing so well this season.

"I love playing with Rosicky - he’s so quick in his mind, so clever in the way he sees passes. He’s just football-clever."

(tonight's programme notes)
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:29 pm

Ox should play AM with song and rosicky in Center

or play Chamack or Park at top with RVP at the hole
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:26 pm

Great preview RG Mad ! LOL......Gibbo will play any !why did u !....lol..just kidding my mate ..well we did what we did @1st leg..but guys 2nd is ours totally ours....it's a brilliant momentum to make history -well asking me as always u know.....sooo all what we need tonight is attacking em strongly from the 1st second of the game begins.. like true gunners should do...well asking me again..trololol...no matter what we did .... it's more important what we gonna do...asking me drunken lol.....finally i hope 4 a reasonable win..u know..5-0 or 8-1 minimum...come on gunnerssssss drinking

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2