Ronaldos backheel or Toqueros backheel or Bubacar Njie Kambis backheel?

+6
Lord Hades
harhar11
Le Samourai
FennecFox7
CBarca
Albiceleste
10 posters

Go down

Ronaldos backheel or Toqueros backheel or Bubacar Njie Kambis backheel? Empty Ronaldos backheel or Toqueros backheel or Bubacar Njie Kambis backheel?

Post by Albiceleste Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:33 pm

Which do you think was better?

Ronaldos:

Toqueros:

Bubacar Njie Kambis:

Last edited by Albiceleste on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Ronaldos backheel or Toqueros backheel or Bubacar Njie Kambis backheel? Empty Re: Ronaldos backheel or Toqueros backheel or Bubacar Njie Kambis backheel?

Post by CBarca Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:57 pm

Toquero and it's not close.

Toquero's started with a lovely through ball to the outside, a decent ball in, 2 touches back retaining possession, and a backheel that oozed class and fell in a lovely into the corner of the net after the goalkeeper attempts to save. Then a great celebration illustrating true happiness and comraderie between the Bilbao players.

Ronaldo's is a scrappy corner that he ends up getting on the back of and then he hits a backheel as hard as he can and the screened goalkeeper can't do anything, while the defenders stand and go "wtf?". Then Ronaldo proceeds to do some stupid looking celebration going "i'm the man, don't mess with me".

Well, that's how it all appeared to me, at least. Toquero's all around just looked a lot more appealing though. I hardly even like the way Ronaldo's looks. It's so...blunt. The Bilbao one looks beautiful. Both great goals I just prefer Toqueros.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Ronaldos backheel or Toqueros backheel or Bubacar Njie Kambis backheel? Empty Re: Ronaldos backheel or Toqueros backheel or Bubacar Njie Kambis backheel?

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:28 pm

Toquero's backheel goal was great technique on the shot, but ronaldo hit it first time. That's way harder, he placed it perectly too.

Both are good though
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:41 pm

Torquero's looked smooth ....Ronaldo's looked forced.

Ronaldo's was probably better though, moving forwad and all, but Torquero definitely had more technique.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:01 pm

Am I really the only one who think that the defenders should have easily cleared cristiano ronaldos one? I mean it wasnt even going that fast

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:02 pm

harhar11 wrote:Am I really the only one who think that the defenders should have easily cleared cristiano ronaldos one? I mean it wasnt even going that fast
It seems like they all thought someone else was going to clear it and no one reacted.

Objectively, I like Toqueros better.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:26 pm

Albiceleste wrote:It seems like they all thought someone else was going to clear it and no one reacted.

Objectively, I like Toqueros better.

Which is what im saying that if they were any good/smart they would have cleared it easily.

And me too.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:15 pm

if this hadnt been hit by ronaldo you would be going gaga over it lol
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:02 pm

Lord Hades wrote: if this hadnt been hit by ronaldo you would be going gaga over it lol

If ronaldo would have scored toqueros and toqueros would have scored ronaldos then there would be doubt which one would win lol

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:39 am

Lord Hades wrote: if this hadnt been hit by ronaldo you would be going gaga over it lol

Lol so true
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:41 am

harhar11 wrote:

If ronaldo would have scored toqueros and toqueros would have scored ronaldos then there would be doubt which one would win lol
Lol so true

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:54 am

Lol so true
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:39 am

Toquero's is clearly better imo.. Some of the worst GK reflexes ever led to it going into the back of the net though
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:51 pm

Albiceleste wrote:Objectively, I like Toqueros better.
You can't put objective and like in the same sentence. They are dichotomous.

Anyway, Toquero's does it for me but I think the guy who scored against City yesterday has the best one recently. He really had no time to think and little space to do it but executed it perfectly.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:17 pm

The master

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:26 am

RealGunner wrote:The master

Toquero's back heel > Henry's back heel
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down